1. yeah you shouldnt but you went for it you clearly cannot help yourself
    people who play wotlk on a server that provides a MOP realm are like old people irl, theyre afraid of more interesting new things because they cannot master them and choose to live in darkness cause theyre more comfortable in the shadow of the past instead of moving on to the bright future and they just cant shut the hell up about good ole times cause they close minded and racist like this nab
    You are clrealy in the dark and its hilarious. Maybe it's because people don't want to play on a half working server. I for one, like to play on a working server, idk about you tho bruh.

2. You are clrealy in the dark and its hilarious. Maybe it's because people don't want to play on a half working server. I for one, like to play on a working server, idk about you tho bruh.
    If you dont even play here, why you post here? And tell the ppl to move to lordaeron? Could you pls post in your Server Forum ...if you have nothing to say then do it there.
    Maby you just feel bad that you moved to Lordaeron, or why you hang out any day in the FROSTWOLF Forum?

3. You are clrealy in the dark and its hilarious. Maybe it's because people don't want to play on a half working server. I for one, like to play on a working server, idk about you tho bruh.
    You're literally playing on a wotlk realm level capped at lvl 60 raiding AQ40 are you even serious at this point
    wotlk fanboys really have no chill

4. If you dont even play here, why you post here? And tell the ppl to move to lordaeron? Could you pls post in your Server Forum ...if you have nothing to say then do it there.
    Maby you just feel bad that you moved to Lordaeron, or why you hang out any day in the FROSTWOLF Forum?
    Maybe becasue we played on Frostwolf for a long time? It might be that reason... At least i am fed up with MOP for really good reasons but some still enjoy it... I for sure don't and i don't think it will become any better. Just cause someone belongs to another server doesn't leave out that he can express his opinion about the server he played on before... I'm pretty sure he's happy he's on Lord cause it's really amazing and fun! I'm looking forward to TBC and Wrath :) We'll see how 5.4.8 will look like on MOP side tho :)

You're literally playing on a wotlk realm level capped at lvl 60 raiding AQ40 are you even serious at this point
    Hehe yeah there's a reason behind that to be honest the whole progression of content and fixing content while we do Vanlia/TBC... + some of the bosses are actually a challenge but some are pretty easy as well. Tbh i wouldn't call us wotlk fanboys but after the devastating state of MOP and how it was when we played it then it's FAAAR better than MOP and people who question it simply haven't played MOP long enough :)

5. If you dont even play here, why you post here? And tell the ppl to move to lordaeron? Could you pls post in your Server Forum ...if you have nothing to say then do it there.
    Lordaeron was offline for hours yesterday under "DDoS" attack Kappa, such working, that's why are posting on frostwolf again. They almost went a week without posting on Frostwolf forums, personal achievement unlocked.

6. Hehe yeah there's a reason behind that to be honest the whole progression of content and fixing content while we do Vanlia/TBC... + some of the bosses are actually a challenge but some are pretty easy as well. Tbh i wouldn't call us wotlk fanboys but after the devastating state of MOP and how it was when we played it then it's FAAAR better than MOP and people who question it simply haven't played MOP long enough :)
    i played it on retail and on stormstout from 1st day til the database wipe and its still more fun than doing lvl 60 content just to see if stuff works and can be fixed on time and still claim how its a legit wotlk experience and wont shut up about it
    mess

7. LOL thats funny post i have seen in a while :D:D haha

8. i dont know if thats true! :D he just wrote his statement..if its true i dont think warmane will implement that but dmg reduction coz of humans second trinket sounds legit to me :D

9. most completed FOFLdaeron realm similar to Blizz! kek under ddos atack hahaha they just love to troll ppl

10. You're literally playing on a wotlk realm level capped at lvl 60 raiding AQ40 are you even serious at this point

And you're raiding half broken TOT please feel free to post here when you have something logical to say. Because right now you're just wasting your time.

11. I find these interventions of the fanboy of WotLK extremely irritating.
    Away from here! Go post your crap on the forum of Lordareon.

12. And you're raiding half broken TOT please feel free to post here when you have something logical to say. Because right now you're just wasting your time.
    right back at you fam
    *half broken tot* bye

13. right back at you fam
    *half broken tot* bye
    Don't take this guy serious. He has no plan what he is taking about due to the fact that he stopped playing here anyways.
    He is just coming around to spread some false information and to annoy the living **** out of people.

But you can clearly see how much fun Lordaeron is, doing old content, simply by looking at his facial expressions.
    It didn't change the whole video, kek.

http://www.twitch.tv/isacookieguild/v/21174133

14. Don't take this guy serious. He has no plan what he is taking about due to the fact that he stopped playing here anyways.
    He is just coming around to spread some false information and to annoy the living **** out of people.

But you can clearly see how much fun Lordaeron is, doing old content, simply by looking at his facial expressions.
    It didn't change the whole video, kek.

http://www.twitch.tv/isacookieguild/v/21174133
    Yeah cause he is forced to smile all the time? Please get out of here... You can't analys by one person's expressions. It's like you draw conclusions by one stream? Wow. There are reasons we are doing the old content because we enjoy the old content. It's either this or we had to wait till December for the wrath realm :) Simple choice really.... Still TOT has some issues still but i wouldn't say half broken.

15. Yeah cause he is forced to smile all the time? Please get out of here... You can't analys by one person's expressions. It's like you draw conclusions by one stream? Wow. There are reasons we are doing the old content because we enjoy the old content. It's either this or we had to wait till December for the wrath realm :) Simple choice really.... Still TOT has some issues still but i wouldn't say half broken.
    He's just salty because his gm got banned for taking our officers names and guild name. Seriously how pathetic do you have to be to do that on a realm you aren't even playing on.

First 123 Last