1. For The Alliance - Fun Raid

Heya, we were a little bored in AFGM today and we wanned to make a fun raid. Fun thing for us today was slaying some of the horde leaders (this way i'd just wanna /pat all those rank #1 pvpers that were whining that you can't do it cause your low lvl and that they are scripted for lvl 80).

Sylvanas was our first victim as we hoped to use portal for silvermoon, which failed as it is horde only ;)

After this sexy undead we went up to silvermoon trough EPL and downed the second boss which was a bit harder than that unded before.

Next up was Tauren, but we were tired already and wiped at him as our first try. That teleport to ratchet GY sucked big time and we disbanded raid after.

That's it for now, enjoy ss's and see you next time.

ps. Check our recruitment post here and if you find your self suitable for AFGM and vice verse, apply at our website.

/Unodosgirls

2. Yesterday i got my mining skill to 300 and did some quests in Silithus.

Should I make a topic about it?

3. I heard you were doing this, nicely done guys! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

4. Hey guys, congratulations! I'll add that to realms first topic soon-ish.

Are Sylvanas and Lor'Themar well scripted?

5. Isn't the guards/pvp boss lvl 80's? Thought they were impossible to kill :P Grats nonetheless!

6. Not impossible, just more of a challenge. Mini-bosses. :-)

7. Not impossible, just more of a challenge. Mini-bosses. :-)
    I ment that the pvp bosses would just 1 shot the players ;)

8. Thanks to you, Lor'themar Theron is not respawning and levelers have to wait for him to respawn. Might even be bugged, I dont know, stupid anyways. Also applies to other Leaders.

9. Anyone doin world boss in Azshara, that dragon maybe?

10. The Silence Regiment were there to along others guilds from Alliance, together making that possible.

Some1 asked why raid leader posted this? Well because is not something every1 can achieve, its kinda first realm and shows that with right ppls and some skills nothing is impossible.

I hope this will taunt Hordes to try doing Allies city to, so we can have some nice PvP going on.

I wish you all a nice day.

11. Seriously how dare you to kill a being such as Sylvanas i'm really disappointed :/ justice for the Dark Lady !

12. I am amazed that u managed to down 2 "bosses" over 20 lvls higher than urself, Feats of strength achievement right there :D

How is it, horde have failed all attempts so far cos of players coming to defend their leaders?

13. I am amazed that u managed to down 2 "bosses" over 20 lvls higher than urself, Feats of strength achievement right there :D

How is it, horde have failed all attempts so far cos of players coming to defend their leaders?
    im waiting that some1 will open thread about the failure to kill TB boss today xd

14. Op aoe dmg and random charge that hits 12k from the boss so its little dificult