1. @Rashyy your a morron... and i dont like morrons ;) (enjoy your 3 button class)

2. Guys, just to clarify the mage issue for everyone, our pve dps is entirely RNG dependant. As you can see in the ss above, only 1 mage out of 3 managed to combust this high, it is really hard to align all the right procs together to achieve this much combust damage, many times SSV procs but you dont crit or your ignite damage is so low that the proc goes to waste, and before you know it the fight is over before even trying to wait for another set of decent procs for another combust.
    Anyways, the screenshot shown above is obviously taken at the very beginning of the fight, keep your dps recount up until the fight ends and the dps will even out between the top 5 people. What you are seeing above is one occurrence out of hundreds to get those exact procs that you need.
    Oh, really?

3. Maybe cuz warmane fcked everything , what do u think ?
    Or u have somthing other on your mind :)

Idk about your guild , but my guild still raid leggit :)
    top kek guild master. kek.

4. holy **** hahaha
    im speechless loll thats one hell of a mage then :p

can u get me a screenshot of your items?
    Edited: October 21, 2015

5. I wonder how do you know.
    Fgt
    <3
    Because my guild told me about it, go ahead try again...

6. Because my guild told me about it, go ahead try again...
    Lol, I wasnt talking to you, was talking to Kennnnnny..
    Edited: October 21, 2015 Reason: Why not

7. Lol, I wasnt talking to you, was talking to Kennnnnny..
    Oh alright. My apologies.

8. Calling this DPS ??? HAHAHHAHA.
    This is the DPS of perfectly working mages:

9. holy **** hahaha
    im speechless loll thats one hell of a mage then :p

can u get me a screenshot of your items?
    That is still low dps for a fire mage at this moment. The thing people don't get is that almost every class is not doing the dps it should, but mages go overboard.

10. I find it funny all this ppl complaining, and yet they always have a fmage on the raid. They love it when its a easy runs.

Spoiler: Show

11. I find it funny all this ppl complaining, and yet they always have a fmage on the raid. They love it when its a easy runs.

Spoiler: Show
    Carry my DS Arson o/

12. ****, how can you ppl be so butthurt about pve? i mean its just dragons

13. Mastery is bugged,check every fire mages armory that plays pve activly and u will see mastery trinkets(aka. Soulshift Vortex,Theralion's Mirror etc.)
    Hey, could you mages share some of that mastery bug with Hunters, plz? We're sorta low and bad when BIS. Thanks! :)

14. Ive been off from cata and it still bothers how people say its the "Mastery".

Listen up, this bug has existed since the fix of dot clipping.
    Dot = Damage over time
    Dot Clipping = DoTS that are supposed to "not lose" their buffs if refreshed.
    This helps out Warlocks, stack as many buffs and press corruption,
    you will see a significant DPS increase if you keep refreshing that corruption wih your ability.

Now theres also DoT stacking, such as for ignite.
    Lets say you launch a fireball, it crits and leaves ignite for 4 seconds.
    You launch another, it crits and leaves ignite for 4 seconds.
    Okay, so your first fireball crit Ignite stays on the target for 4 seconds.
    The second fireball crit Ignite clips with the first one. Lets say you cast time is 1 second. Global cooldown is 1 second, so that leaves you 2 seconds per fireball.
    So you reach to the stage at 2 seconds where those 2 ignites are reflecting each other and are a larger number,
    lets say the first ignite was 1000
    the second ignite is 2000 just for clarity
    during first 2 seconds the ignite is 1000
    next 2 seconds, while the two dots are clipped its 3000, since 1000 + 2000 is 3000
    so after those seconds end, the dot is back on 2000, since the first 1000 leaves behind.

Okay so what is wrong?

So it all started random, we didn´t know.
    We noticed, it started happening during timewarps and usually in the beginning of fights, right.
    This is where it all comes together.

At the start of the fight,
    Your trinkets usually proc.
    Mages have a haste trinket, and then that mastery trinket right.
    If you timewarp you gain some haste aswell

So what is wrong with gaining haste?
    Here is where the system has its flaws. It seems that the Server, can´t recognize fast stacking
    So since your haste is above the limits, lets say 70%, its faster than 1 second fireballs ( I think, haven´t been long in game, but that´s how it ends up)
    So you fire your first fireball for 1000,
    Second for 2000,
    Third for 3000,
    Fourth for 4000,
    Fifth for 5000,
    Now your casting time is 0.5 seconds and the Global cooldown is also reduced (due to haste) 0.5 seconds, that leaves 1 second speed.
    okay server starts to check the Dot, every 1.5 or so seconds, since you are faster than the server, you are let by unnoticed.
    Dot stacks to 15000 (this is just an example), then your trinket procs are usually gone.
    Now you are slow again, you fireball again for 1000
    now, the server remembers that your last fireball wasn´t 5000, it was 15000, since you were faster than the server was checking it.
    so now if the first dot is forgotten, the ignite is back to normal.

Conclusion,
    Basically mages are having so much haste that they are faster than the server to forget every dot and just sums all the dots as one big dot.

edit: You can exploit this as Rogue aswell, but warlcoks are the ones that are supposed to gain the most power, most of the warlocks, however, dont know how to buff themselves up and then hold one buff for the rest of the fight.

15. How the hell you think people walk around with savior of azeroth? you can't tell me they did it legit. bragging with it now. they just have a fire mage who one-shots platforms, since it's fixed now. to see savior of azeroth i must ask myself before or after the fix to show some respect to players who actually done it normally without insane 1m+ dps by a mage.

First 123 Last