1. Oh look at my fans. So happy that they killed me. I could stand there the whole day infront of SW and watch everyone be so happy that they killed me.
    This just proves how popular I am that others want to prove their better. Thanks for this forum. You made me even popular XD.
    Posting another vid XD

2. I demand a REMATCH!

6 PM SERVER TIME DALARAN SEWERS! TODAY! I INVITE ALL TO WATCH THE MATCH!

This time I make this clear, race to the score of 3. NO EXCUSES!

if you do not come today, I will be Declared the winner and you do not have balls for a rematch. Cuz your /chicken
    this has to be like the crazyest thing i ever read in a forum

im going back to the 80% of the server that doesnt even come here

this place is mentally sick , jeez , bye
    Edited: October 25, 2015

3. "I demand" she said.... LOL!

What's so special in beating a Bg Hero?

Something is really wrong there :D
    Some people are incredible.. my opinion towards this girl decreased so much in just 1 topic that it is hard to explain. How can you be this childish? jesus... you were never with that guy personally and you aren't his friend so how the hell would you say that he have no balls or that he is gay... only little kids say those ***** things because they just want to pick on someone else and their intelligence is so low that it can't be helped... but you are already a mother, I expected more from you...
    By what he said in 7 matches he won 5 so that's quit some rematches anyway...
    If you need to prove something here to be happy then it's even worst... The people that like you will always like doesn't matter if you win or lose so just stop with this kind of nonsense things, you can do better then this

4. I see the people who play MOP on this server are slowly but surely going insane.

5. The best part is when she thinks she's amazing :D

6. Nah, I didn't say or think I am amazing. I just post videos and I'm known in the server, you think I'm better than everyone. But no. I'm just an ordinary player, that everyone wants to kill. Why?

Cuz they are annoyed by my popularity.

Here's my vid. Stop diskiling my vid like little kids. XD

7. Wow, what an emotional wreck someone proved out to be here, her head is so far up her own ***, now i really don't understand what people see in her. Obnoxious, unstable and if you don't play by her rules, then you're a chicken, that backwards mentality... that's what happens with fame/power hungry people. Having this wow persona, real life isn't satisfying?

8. that heliandra always trying to do some warmane drama xD when he gets raped 24/7 by this rog of my guild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_d1...ature=youtu.be

9. 24/7... He killed me 2 times, the others was like 10 vs 1, but the last time I found that rogue and your guild la ''secta'' that ending in GY farming ^^

So speak for yourself, not what others do, because I have much to talk and show about your guild and leaders, but this isn't the appropriate post. Thx.
    Edited: October 26, 2015

10. lol u can check armory of those hordes and most of them are green ppl trying to gear up with contender but when we qued with the 522 ppl in bg u quitted 2 times and try to lie about it and i post the ss :D btw ur someone who doesnt know to lose in the video u cried cuz rog used engineering and then in second duel he did it without it and u still lost and u said that it was luck ffs noobs like u should stfu

11. My favorite part is now "The Queen of Chains" is quitting wow... hahaha i read a post where she is leaving... GOOD JOB DELENIS you made her leave! ROFL what a weak minded individual.

12. that heliandra always trying to do some warmane drama xD when he gets raped 24/7 by this rog of my guild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_d1...ature=youtu.be
    lol nice music

13. lol u can check armory of those hordes and most of them are green ppl trying to gear up with contender but when we qued with the 522 ppl in bg u quitted 2 times and try to lie about it and i post the ss :D btw ur someone who doesnt know to lose in the video u cried cuz rog used engineering and then in second duel he did it without it and u still lost and u said that it was luck ffs noobs like u should stfu
    he cant fight full gear opponents..if he is losing the bg he always rage leaving before it ends even been in premade LOL..and y that rogue just nailed her down! haha.. :)

14. he cant fight full gear opponents.
    This thread is about a fight against 522 geared player, genious.

First ... 45678 ... Last