1. Let's be honest. Arenas in 4.3.4 is all about who has the most donor gear. As a rogue, you would win by mashing 2 buttons. That is why 3v3 is so dead in those realms. Because it's all about donor gear. Look, rank 1 3v3 is only 1830 rated? Seriously?
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/3v3/Neltharion

Take a look at this rank 1 Rogue on Nelth.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

No Kaleds, Vial of Shadows. Human Racial. WOW!

And this! Rank 3 Gurthadin! All donor gear.

That's no skill.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

2. So come and show us the skillz

3. Yay Ilyanah thats the spirit! XD

Add me to your kill list : Adrznalin.

Be sure to bring back your 5 pockethealers from cata tho . XD

4. So come and show us the skillz
    You mean my donor items?

More Donor gear = Skill. That's Cataclysm.

Why don't you go back to Neltharion and play your hardcore donor toon.

5. Yeah, the overpowered Retribution Paladin with Gurthalak, which spawn 10 tentacles. Legit arenas. Rank 1 all the way!
    Oh I'm sorry, my bad, it was r1 Uh Dk/Hpala, not Ret/Hpala xDD

You may have a friend right now that is high rated with Unholy DK. That is because they already fixed them. Unholy DK was supposed to be OP on 4.3.4. Not MOP. I was talking about before Moltdown when DKs were bugged to the core where Ilyanah got that rating.
    And yes, My friend got that rating in Frostwolf back when it used to be Cataclysm before Moltendown :DD I know how a really good Dk plays so dont come here saying things like this xD

Let's be honest. Arenas in 4.3.4 is all about who has the most donor gear. As a rogue, you would win by mashing 2 buttons.
    Well, I am a Feral druid and my rogue partner has like 1/2 PvE items, and thats nothing compared to other rogues :D

Take a look at this rank 1 Rogue on Nelth.

No Kaleds, Vial of Shadows. Human Racial. WOW!
    Well, yea that guy uses a lot of PvE, but did u already see him playing? He's really skilled, but I think thats something u don't know how to measure.

6. You mean my donor items?

More Donor gear = Skill. That's Cataclysm.

Why don't you go back to Neltharion and play your hardcore donor toon.
    Lol, I do have donor items, but only on my hunter, on armory you will see 5 PvE pieces, 3 legit obtained and those 3 I dont even use, I just equip to be swagalicious.
    My dk has 0 donor ****, as well as my mage, dk still has 2.2k achiv, and I got 2k achiv on mage when I was 385ilvl, guess mage would be 2.2k if I could play, lel.
    Now if you say, arenas dont proove anything, and bgs > arenas, i have few Rated bg wins on hunt and dk.

7. Oh I'm sorry, my bad, it was r1 Uh Dk/Hpala, not Ret/Hpala xDD

And yes, My friend got that rating in Frostwolf back when it used to be Cataclysm before Moltendown :DD I know how a really good Dk plays so dont come here saying things like this xD

Well, I am a Feral druid and my rogue partner has like 1/2 PvE items, and thats nothing compared to other rogues :D

Well, yea that guy uses a lot of PvE, but did u already see him playing? He's really skilled, but I think thats something u don't know how to measure.
    All of this, is all about your friends. How about you? Have you won rank 1 and won coins? Cuz i'm certain that Ilyanah is not a donor but still she has that donor mount. I know, she won coins in the past! Where did she get that from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUN3-Q1UYSA

4.0 Cataclysm was the best! Every bracket is so much alive. Look at her, no donor items. That's hardcore right there. Winning the last prize ever to be won in that bracket.

Did you win any coins?

8. Dude please stop talking, you're just full of ****.

9. All of this, is all about your friends. How about you? Have you won rank 1 and won coins? Cuz i'm certain that Ilyanah is not a donor but still she has that donor mount. I know, she won coins in the past! Where did she get that from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUN3-Q1UYSA

4.0 Cataclysm was the best! Every bracket is so much alive. Look at her, no donor items. That's hardcore right there. Winning the last prize ever to be won in that bracket.

Did you win any coins?
    Are u damn kidding me? 5 v 5? really xDD
    Thats even worst that farming Titles in 3v3 dude.
    That only shows how much u know about all this...
    2.4k as Uh/Hpala only? Thats one of the easiest comps to play :D

10. ROFL! A friend donated her the mount. Dude please stop talking, you're just full of ****.
    I'm with her since the beginning. I even witnessed how she and Hellthrone (GM of WoHL) faught each other so that she could enter our guild. No, I'm not full of ****. You are. Who would donate 50 coins just for her mount? When everyone thinks she's crazy.

Are u damn kidding me? 5 v 5? really xDD
    Thats even worst that farming Titles in 3v3 dude.
    That only shows how much u know about all this...
    2.4k as Uh/Hpala only? Thats one of the easiest comps to play :D
    Easy for someone to say who has full donor items. Try getting that rating without any donor gear then lets talk. My point is, she already earned coins. While you are still trying hard to get rank 1.

11. Easy for someone to say who has full donor items. Try getting that rating without any donor gear then lets talk.
    I got 2.6k only using Kiril, and I can also do it with the PvP one because there is no much diference between them :DD
    soo, what's next?

12. I got 2.6k only using Kiril, and I can also do it with the PvP one because there is no much diference between them :DD
    soo, what's next?
    Did you win coins from arena like she did?

She already got the "Holy grail" from arena. What would she do with arena titles when its gone next season. The Of The Horde title, is even better.

13. I got 2.6k only using Kiril, and I can also do it with the PvP one because there is no much diference between them :DD
    soo, what's next?
    Your class is obviously too op, malaco pls nerf ;d

14. Did you win coins from arena like she did?
    You are like, rank 1 fanboy lol..
    Or are you maybs Ilyanah ? That would explain a lot lel

15. You are like, rank 1 fanboy lol..
    Or are you maybs Ilyanah ? That would explain a lot lel
    I am just her friend who cares. Someone who has been here on molten for a very long time. Let's say, I was already here when molten started. Those epic WoTLK days.

First ... 5678917 ... Last