1. demanding CTA, got 60 by tuesday and was waiting for CTA since then to gear up..

2. demanding CTA, got 60 by tuesday and was waiting for CTA since then to gear up..
    Lol pretty sure you have to ask them since demanding doesn't get you anywhere :P

3. CTA which is listed in the Calendar should be a matter of course, not something i have to ask for :/

4. CTA which is listed in the Calendar should be a matter of course, not something i have to ask for :/
    Haha you have not played on this server for long i take it? Many things people ''demand'' that is ''of course'' but don't get :P We will see if they do anything about it... Otherwise they will get a flood of PM's about it eventually :P

5. I talked with the GM Cairner.

He told me to check the bugtracker and didn't want to ask devs or any other staff member about what is happening.

He told me he didn't know what is happening with Call to arms.

I asked for an official response of the staff to confirm if it is bugged/disabled, he didn't want to.

So check the bugtracker guys, it'll probably fix Call to arms and thanks for the great communication Warmane ;)

6. I talked with the GM Cairner.

He told me to check the bugtracker and didn't want to ask devs or any other staff member about what is happening.

He told me he didn't know what is happening with Call to arms.

I asked for an official response of the staff to confirm if it is bugged/disabled, he didn't want to.

So check the bugtracker guys, it'll probably fix Call to arms and thanks for the great communication Warmane ;)
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/10866 Only report i saw about it... Was created 6 hours ago.

7. Haha you have not played on this server for long i take it? Many things people ''demand'' that is ''of course'' but don't get :P We will see if they do anything about it... Otherwise they will get a flood of PM's about it eventually :P
    You're telling me, we have to ask them to turn on basic features on Most Hardcore WOTLK Realm...?

8. It's been reported for 2 weeks now. Still no answer from anyone to confirm. Idc if it is bugged, I just want to know WHY it doesn't work. Confirm it's bugged or that you disabled it ...

9. It's been reported for 2 weeks now. Still no answer from anyone to confirm. Idc if it is bugged, I just want to know WHY it doesn't work. Confirm it's bugged or that you disabled it ...
    Me neither since we had CTA last week and they changed it even to a BG that was enabled...

You're telling me, we have to ask them to turn on basic features on Most Hardcore WOTLK Realm...?
    Yes even on ''Most Hardcore WOTLK Realm'' there are bugs :)

10. Yes even on ''Most Hardcore WOTLK Realm'' there are bugs :)
    It's not about bugs. If it would be bugged - it wouldn't work on their other realms. Someone simply did/didn't do something and we don't have it now.
    What I'm about is general lack of information on this topic.

11. "Most hardcore" "blizzlike" realm, as long as it serves the staff...

12. It's not about bugs. If it would be bugged - it wouldn't work on their other realms. Someone simply did/didn't do something and we don't have it now.
    Lord core ////// other servers core... Some things that work over there might not work here. We are both for information about it so :P

"Most hardcore" "blizzlike" realm, as long as it serves the staff...
    Spotted a Lord hater :D

13. It's not about bugs. If it would be bugged - it wouldn't work on their other realms. Someone simply did/didn't do something and we don't have it now.
    I'd really like an official statement on this as well.

14. Lord core ////// other servers core... Some things that work over there might not work here. We are both for information about it so :P

Spotted a Lord hater :D
    could u stop acting like a white-knight that is defending the glorious staff team?
    My Mates told me there were CTA's before, so it works. Either enable it or post a statement WHY there is no CTA, but just ignoring the Tickets and let people clueless is bs :)

15. could u stop acting like a white-knight that is defending the glorious staff team?
    My Mates told me there were CTA's before, so it works. Either enable it or post a statement WHY there is no CTA, but just ignoring the Tickets and let people clueless is bs :)
    Thanks for the compliment :) Just saying how things are usually around here... Well yeah ignoring the problem is kinda bs imo

First 1234 ... Last