1. Damn i used to respect Ilyanah... Just because a hunter killed her many times she's uber angry? Where's your honor Ilyanah?

2. Damn i used to respect Ilyanah... Just because a hunter killed her many times she's uber angry? Where's your honor Ilyanah?
    Kinda late

3. I don't know most of you outside of occasional game/forum chat, although most don't even know that you know me in the game ;) lol. But my opinion, since we all know you all want to hear it. [don't lie, you know you do lol]

From what I gathered, which isn't much since I skimmed most of it.. What Kemii did is 'potentially' headed into the bad friend category. Again, I have little knowledge of the situation but whatever. If I disagreed with my friend, I wouldn't reply in regards to it on the public forum. I'd message them privately so long as my name wasn't being tossed around by my friend. I don't know if any of this happened or not but yea, I did say 'potentially'.

Secondly, until there is a rule stating you must be currently playing on said server to view/reply on it's dedicated forums, EVERYONE has a right to post on ANY server's forum. sheesh

With all that said, I love u all, let's make babies
    We should be careful next time. She has done quite well for herself. She is now a member of the QA Team. http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?4206907-Inelis

4. until there is a rule stating you must be currently playing on said server to view/reply on it's dedicated forums, EVERYONE has a right to post on ANY server's forum. sheesh
    Are you freaking serious?

Of course everyone has a right to post on any server's forum, even if they completely abandoned said server and have no influence on it whatsoever. What Ilyanah did there was quite different, she jumped into some cancerous drama thread where most hateful/hostile individuals post and started posting some random/irrelevant stuff there. If all what she cared about is greeting her fellow old-Sargeras "fanboys" she could've just made a specific thread for it, but no, she seems to be deriving a lot of fun from this nonsense as I stated earlier.

From what I've seen, Delenis noticed her posts and felt the need to expose this puny "queen of whatever" after owning her in a random encounter in TB. Which obviously made her rage so hard that she posted some screenshots of her killing him when he was completely defenseless (in water) in return. So they apparently dueled sometime later where Delenis won the majority of these duels fair and square but guess what? She made another cancerous thread baiting him for no particular reason.

So whoever tries to defend Ilyanah based on this very thread is either trolling, haven't paid attention to the whole thing, or just plain autistic. As simple as that.

One more thing, @Ilyanah you must understand this is public forum, you have no privacy whatsoever. All your posts/threads and even in-game activity are ALL open to criticism. So if you're just going to call anyone who disagrees with you a "peasant" or "no-name" you shouldn't make a thread in the first place.

5. lol falling.

so ilyanah, jumped into a drama thread, and made drama? doesn't that mean she was on topic? lol. and if 'YOU' had been following, i've posted in some of these other threads. I'm not defending Ilyanah, I've called her out on a few things as well, yet, she hasn't attacked me once. To be perfectly honest, I was surprised. I thought, that despite my intentions of trying to enlighten, not actually insult people, I figured it would get misconstrued and I'd be verbally assaulted to some extent, but I haven't, well not by her.

From what I've seen, Delenis and Ilyanah have both been acting really childish lately. Whether it's all in fun, petty anger, whatever, I have no clue and am not close enough to either of them to care to find out. They've both been acting like arses to each other and a few of the people in these various threads, though neither of them to me that I can recall. Ilyanah for sure hasn't, but I don't think Delenis has either. They're both raging, and now so are others, but if not for all of you people though feeding it, it likely would have died already.

Also, you got it wrong. I was not defending Ilyanah. I will neither attack nor defend either of them intentionally, because the stuff we read on forums does not contain the entire truth. All I did, was give what I think a 'friend' should have done in the situation stated earlier, as well as everyone having the same rights to post. I'm neutral in this. Yes, I like Ilyanah, and I don't know Delenis. They're both being childish, and I don't judge either of them. I'm not judging Kemii either, or any of the other people throughout this.

Speaking to Kemii and Ilyanah now. If you two really do/did consider yourselves friends, you should talk privately. Pm, whisper, skype, whatever. Figure out why one or both of you are frustrated with the other, and if you can resolve it. If yea, awesome. If not, oh well. But if you actually were friends, you should be able to put ego aside for a little bit to attempt to work through being pissed at each other, even if it ends in vain.

6. lol falling.

so ilyanah, jumped into a drama thread, and made drama? doesn't that mean she was on topic? lol. and if 'YOU' had been following, i've posted in some of these other threads. I'm not defending Ilyanah, I've called her out on a few things as well, yet, she hasn't attacked me once. To be perfectly honest, I was surprised. I thought, that despite my intentions of trying to enlighten, not actually insult people, I figured it would get misconstrued and I'd be verbally assaulted to some extent, but I haven't, well not by her.

From what I've seen, Delenis and Ilyanah have both been acting really childish lately. Whether it's all in fun, petty anger, whatever, I have no clue and am not close enough to either of them to care to find out. They've both been acting like arses to each other and a few of the people in these various threads, though neither of them to me that I can recall. Ilyanah for sure hasn't, but I don't think Delenis has either. They're both raging, and now so are others, but if not for all of you people though feeding it, it likely would have died already.

Also, you got it wrong. I was not defending Ilyanah. I will neither attack nor defend either of them intentionally, because the stuff we read on forums does not contain the entire truth. All I did, was give what I think a 'friend' should have done in the situation stated earlier, as well as everyone having the same rights to post. I'm neutral in this. Yes, I like Ilyanah, and I don't know Delenis. They're both being childish, and I don't judge either of them. I'm not judging Kemii either, or any of the other people throughout this.

Speaking to Kemii and Ilyanah now. If you two really do/did consider yourselves friends, you should talk privately. Pm, whisper, skype, whatever. Figure out why one or both of you are frustrated with the other, and if you can resolve it. If yea, awesome. If not, oh well. But if you actually were friends, you should be able to put ego aside for a little bit to attempt to work through being pissed at each other, even if it ends in vain.
    Well, pretty much sums everything up. I agree 100%.
    From what I've seen, Delenis noticed her posts and felt the need to expose this puny "queen of whatever" after owning her in a random encounter in TB. Which obviously made her rage so hard that she posted some screenshots of her killing him when he was completely defenseless (in water) in return. So they apparently dueled sometime later where Delenis won the majority of these duels fair and square but guess what? She made another cancerous thread baiting him for no particular reason.
    There is something wrong with that story. Why don't you do more research first before dishing the story out. If Delenis pwned me in Tol Barad, The duel wouldn't happen.
    One more thing, @Ilyanah you must understand this is public forum, you have no privacy whatsoever. All your posts/threads and even in-game activity are ALL open to criticism. So if you're just going to call anyone who disagrees with you a "peasant" or "no-name" you shouldn't make a thread in the first place.
    For a moment there, It felt like a child is educating his own mother. This is something I already know.
    You know what I hate the most? People who think their right, act like their right and think they know everything. Then later realize his/her mistake then rages and blames you for it.

Oh yea, your on forums, no privacy what so ever. This was just simply my own "criticism" to you.

Peace. No hard feelings.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

7. We should be careful next time. She has done quite well for herself. She is now a member of the QA Team. http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?4206907-Inelis

If this is true im so owed an apology from some here ;)

8. If this is true im so owed an apology from some here ;)
    Im not QA anymore, the profile she linked was on another new QA.

http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?4169461-Adeptis

was my account.

9. Yeah kemii i tried to find that thread where staff said that was bs but as most of my crap here it got deleted :( Ps kemii did your admirer in the dk sub forum send you any nice gifts ? :D

10. Yeah kemii i tried to find that thread where staff said that was bs but as most of my crap here it got deleted :( Ps kemii did your admirer in the dk sub forum send you any nice gifts ? :D
    Not yet, as flattered as I am it's a little creepy :? Oh well at least people make nice threads about me instead of drama.

11. Those words coming from you, then I look at your character in game. I just shake my head and walk away.
    you have no idea what is my IGN.
    but yea u better shake your head and walk away from now on since u got owned 4time by someone who was playing for 8 day here! ;)

12. Not yet, as flattered as I am it's a little creepy :? Oh well at least people make nice threads about me instead of drama.
    Why are you so bothered about my drama threads. Your absolutely 0% invlolved anyway. Is it because I know and I have evidence of your deepest secrets that you don't want all your friends to know about? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I know you have issues with me, you always attack when I'm vulnerable. Well that's not a problem. I'm used to it.
    you have no idea what is my IGN.
    but yea u better shake your head and walk away from now on since u got owned 4time by someone who was playing for 8 day here! ;)
    Ownage, means I didn't stand a chance. I won 2 matches. kids always exaggerate.

13. For a moment there, It felt like a child is educating his own mother.
    Nope, it's more of an experienced mentor trying to advise an undisciplined child. And yea, if my own mother acted like a spoiled brat on a public forum, then clearly she needs advice and education.
    You know what I hate the most? People who think their right, act like their right and think they know everything.
    Bad grammar aside, when did I claim any of that? My point is that you acted so damn childish in this very thread it's not even funny..

From what I've seen, all arguments you brought to this thread is something like "bow down to the Queen of Dickery you little peasant!", "tell me your IGN and I'm gonna pwn you so hard huehuehue" or "I'm the biggest laughing stock in Warmane's history and I'm so proud of it"

Hell, it took you 30+ page of utter bull**** to FINALLY admit you've legitimately lost to Delenis. Even your supposed friend Kemii couldn't agree with you and called you out for your stupidity. You should keep in mind your only supporters in here are Sapz (who's probably trolling), adail007 and "mojojojodepp". Clearly no one wants to side with you anymore.

Also, if you REALLY think you strike fear at people in-game you must be borderline delusional and you need some professional help...

14. Nope, it's more of an experienced mentor trying to advise an undisciplined child. And yea, if my own mother acted like a spoiled brat on a public forum, then clearly she needs advice and education.

Bad grammar aside, when did I claim any of that? My point is that you acted so damn childish in this very thread it's not even funny..

From what I've seen, all arguments you brought to this thread is something like "bow down to the Queen of Dickery you little peasant!", "tell me your IGN and I'm gonna pwn you so hard huehuehue" or "I'm the biggest laughing stock in Warmane's history and I'm so proud of it"

Hell, it took you 30+ page of utter bull**** to FINALLY admit you've legitimately lost to Delenis. Even your supposed friend Kemii couldn't agree with you and called you out for your stupidity. You should keep in mind your only supporters in here are Sapz (who's probably trolling), adail007 and "mojojojodepp". Clearly no one wants to side with you anymore.

Also, if you REALLY think you strike fear at people in-game you must be borderline delusional and you need some professional help...
    I said no hard feelings! Here you go with your insults, its no surprise, I expected it anyway. Your post before this one, you sounded like a person that does the right things. Why is it the complete opposite now?

Just one question, Why take everything so seriously?

See, I made you rage, "Just like that". Easy.

15. We should be careful next time. She has done quite well for herself. She is now a member of the QA Team. http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?4206907-Inelis
    Omg its true then! All this drama is a distraction from warmane :D

First ... 253334353637 ... Last