1. Just one question, Why take everything so seriously?
    The irony..

Actually I'm not raging, like at all. I might be a bit annoyed by your stupidity, but unfortunately I don't take anything on the internet seriously enough in order to "rage".

I was merely stating my opinion about the whole thing.

2. I don't take anything on the internet seriously enough in order to "rage". I was merely stating my opinion about the whole thing.
    Just for the record, Ilyanah was acting it all up. If you say that you don't take anything seriously on the internet? She would actually say the same thing.

3. everyone kiss and make up already

4. everyone kiss and make up already
    I think they wanna play some more, I just got the stuff XD

Since all the salty people are here, my timing is perfect. Something to make the flames turn into an inferno.

I have a question for everyone though, could you guys decide what picture is better? It's really hard to decide.

This?

Or this?

5. Just for the record, Ilyanah was acting it all up. If you say that you don't take anything seriously on the internet? She would actually say the same thing.
    Acting it up? hahaha. Nothing is real to you, huh? Mister, there's a little girl out there who's had 14 abortions and she ain't even 10 yet. But I guess that's just not real to you. lmaooOoOO

6. I think they wanna play some more, I just got the stuff XD

Since all the salty people are here, my timing is perfect. Something to make the flames turn into an inferno.

I have a question for everyone though, could you guys decide what picture is better? It's really hard to decide.

This?

Or this?
    So, no one want's to help me with my question? So this thread is over?

Finally XD.

7. So, no one want's to help me with my question? So this thread is over?

Finally XD.
    The Queen of Whatever strikes again...

About the Duelist tittle, did you got it in 2s, 3s or 5s?
    What rating, what comp?

Today I know many people with titles farmed by wintrading, but lets give u a shot :D

8. The Queen of Whatever strikes again...

About the Duelist tittle, did you got it in 2s, 3s or 5s?
    What rating, what comp?

Today I know many people with titles farmed by wintrading, but lets give u a shot :D
    Take a guess :P

9. Is it because I know and I have evidence of your deepest secrets that you don't want all your friends to know about? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
    lol, that threat thought :D and then made to look like dw, everything is safe.

10. A few days ago, you were talking about arenas, now that you see that picture, you fish for whatever you could throw at me.
    Tell me how did you feel when you saw the picture?

By the way, I like the "of the Horde" title than Duelist XD.

Do you have special PvP titles? Go on, impress me.
    lol, that threat thought :D and then made to look like dw, everything is safe.
    It's all about girl talk, do you wanna hear **** like that?

You guys, are officially, my stalkers XD. WOO! I bet you would post wherever I post. Cuz that is the only thing you can do. Pity
    Edited: November 3, 2015

11. A few days ago, you were talking about arenas, now that you see that picture, you fish for whatever you could throw at me.
    Tell me how did you feel when you saw the picture?

By the way, I like the "of the Horde" title than Duelist XD.

Do you have special PvP titles? Go on, impress me.
    I already talked about your wintrading way before u showing the pic.

But let me see.... It's 2400 your best rating? and U got tittle? Soo... one of this options is true:
    Option A: You got Duelist with 2400 rating on 2v2.
    Option B: You wintraded on 3v3 or 5v5 to farm tittles like many others.

So, both this options are lame because (Option A: Getting duelist in 2s with 2400 rating its like ("WTF") since here, even to get Challenger u should end the season with 2650-2700 rating, and the duelist was +2950.) and (Option B: Wintrade is the most tryhard thing to improve ego, but does it improve ur skill?)

P.S: Here, a Duelist wouldn't ever lose to someone with 8 days experince in expasion... (Did u feel the shots?)

12. P.S: Here, a Duelist wouldn't ever lose to someone with 8 days experince in expasion... (Did u feel the shots?)

Spoiler: Show
    Edit: eh, got better gif

13. I already talked about your wintrading way before u showing the pic.

But let me see.... It's 2400 your best rating? and U got tittle? Soo... one of this options is true:
    Option A: You got Duelist with 2400 rating on 2v2.
    Option B: You wintraded on 3v3 or 5v5 to farm tittles like many others.

So, both this options are lame because (Option A: Getting duelist in 2s with 2400 rating its like ("WTF") since here, even to get Challenger u should end the season with 2650-2700 rating, and the duelist was +2950.) and (Option B: Wintrade is the most tryhard thing to improve ego, but does it improve ur skill?)

P.S: Here, a Duelist wouldn't ever lose to someone with 8 days experince in expasion... (Did u feel the shots?)
    Rip engrish..... you had a long and joyful life but all things come to an end.....

First ... 263435363738 ... Last