1. A. Language gap isnt the problem here, the general attitude is.
    B. Shifting to alliance is the worst thing you can do to fix PVP on this server. Only recently I saw a thread by Relax bro leader (recently shifted to ally from horde) asking for Rated games. gg.
    C. Posting on the forum is the only thing that remains, I have tried everything else in game.
    You cant fix the pvp if you switch..people switching just to avoid the pve fags with low gears been afk all the time

2. glad you brought this up

OP is so right, this attitude is just lame, sad and infuriating if you want to have some fun in pvp. coz there really isn't much pve anyway

considering the is so little content, this attitude is just another reason why playing here as horde is even more boring than playing as alliance

tho i have to say, I don't really log in here much anymore, and when I do I just feel sad I've spent money and time

3. glad you brought this up

OP is so right, this attitude is just lame, sad and infuriating if you want to have some fun in pvp. coz there really isn't much pve anyway

considering the is so little content, this attitude is just another reason why playing here as horde is even more boring than playing as alliance

tho i have to say, I don't really log in here much anymore, and when I do I just feel sad I've spent money and time
    There was time when i wanted to donate but seen bugs and how broken content is..i changed my mind and i feel cool not giving the money to people that are lazy to make things better(fix server) etc.. ;)

4. There are too many factors to ever solve this issue. Many people don't know how to play the game in either pve or pvp. Many also just cba to learn/improve. I know people here on warmane, several in fact, that played wow for nearly a decade and are still clickers. There's the language barrier. There's people just not caring. There's people who just wanna kill farm. There's people that know how to play, know the objectives, but just fk around in games. As much as we complain about kill farmers and such, myself included, it's a game. They're doing what they enjoy, doesn't matter if it affects us or not, it's their game as much as it is ours. A long time ago, I had a guild on sargeras wotlk, that was dedicated to teaching nabs actually willing to learn, how to pvp. I had 2.2k+ rated retail players as officers. yes, 2.2k isn't all that high, but it's near impossible to find people who are higher then that, just a bunch of liars mostly. And most who are really high, might make some guides, or respond on forums/msg's from time to time. They think they wanna help, but they're just trying to feed their ego even if they don't recognize it. But anyway, teaching bad players how to play, really helped my faction. WoW was still new to them, so bg'n over n over n over was never boring to them, and they followed objectives. So if you're dedicated enough to improving pvp, start a pvp school guild or whatever lol, it's the only time i've seen any noticeable difference personally.

5. There are too many factors to ever solve this issue. Many people don't know how to play the game in either pve or pvp. Many also just cba to learn/improve. I know people here on warmane, several in fact, that played wow for nearly a decade and are still clickers. There's the language barrier. There's people just not caring. There's people who just wanna kill farm. There's people that know how to play, know the objectives, but just fk around in games. As much as we complain about kill farmers and such, myself included, it's a game. They're doing what they enjoy, doesn't matter if it affects us or not, it's their game as much as it is ours. A long time ago, I had a guild on sargeras wotlk, that was dedicated to teaching nabs actually willing to learn, how to pvp. I had 2.2k+ rated retail players as officers. yes, 2.2k isn't all that high, but it's near impossible to find people who are higher then that, just a bunch of liars mostly. And most who are really high, might make some guides, or respond on forums/msg's from time to time. They think they wanna help, but they're just trying to feed their ego even if they don't recognize it. But anyway, teaching bad players how to play, really helped my faction. WoW was still new to them, so bg'n over n over n over was never boring to them, and they followed objectives. So if you're dedicated enough to improving pvp, start a pvp school guild or whatever lol, it's the only time i've seen any noticeable difference personally.
    When you said teaching players..do you know what certain people will reply on that suggestion willing to give them tips how to improve a little? answer will be gtfo..you are noob..you sux..Get on my level!!! LOL

6. So, you started this thread for a purpose i suppose. i can't see the point, it's not an issue that can be solve.

7. Thats why I transfer my chars to alli(or start it in alli)...I gear them up with full tyrannical, then transfer back to Horde. The only way to get full tyra about a week or less. Yes a week or less, without any premades. Ofc alli side also has a lot of Nobrain 10y old kids, but the chances are wayway bigger.
    But this is just my opinion.

8. When you said teaching players..do you know what certain people will reply on that suggestion willing to give them tips how to improve a little? answer will be gtfo..you are noob..you sux..Get on my level!!! LOL
    lol. u just inc. the guild intention in ur guild recruitment ad macro. i had 60+ active players when i did it, plus however many inactive. with my own guild site full of noob friendly accurate guides on all subjects that was very easy to navigate through, as well as video section of carefully selected stuff via wcm/youtube/etc, n more. officers n other helpful players helped me find everything, though i reviewed everything myself just to make sure. many of those nabs eventually left to join actual pvp guilds :) too bad 000webhost recently got hacked, i lost my sites with everything saved :P

9. too bad 000webhost recently got hacked, i lost my sites with everything saved :P
    Sry to hear that..You made to many efforts for the end to be for nothing..

10. yea another QQ thread when you want win some BGs go on aliance side... most of peoples join PvP only because of fast way to get higher ilvl and then PvE nothing more...

11. Hate being on horde right now, but not leaving it ever.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

12. Hate being on horde right now, but not leaving it ever.
    High5 for you buddy :D

13. Thsi thread is the last i needed to know that actually alliance has advantage atm, because most of time when i play we just go wipe them and farm them in graveyard, its not even funny for real i enjoy hard bgs, but it aint happening right now, yet we have people in global calling ally nabs and et cetera and about changing faction, and they do! thats why horde is weak atm, flooded with ungeared *****es that transfered from alliance, people please stay where you are, things will get better. If you are alliance and ungeared and feel ike loosing all the time, try other hour of playing, but dont go horde thats killing the fun.

14. im sure good horde players will come back once prideful is released

15. Thsi thread is the last i needed to know that actually alliance has advantage atm, because most of time when i play we just go wipe them and farm them in graveyard, its not even funny for real i enjoy hard bgs, but it aint happening right now, yet we have people in global calling ally nabs and et cetera and about changing faction, and they do! thats why horde is weak atm, flooded with ungeared *****es that transfered from alliance, people please stay where you are, things will get better. If you are alliance and ungeared and feel ike loosing all the time, try other hour of playing, but dont go horde thats killing the fun.
    The problem of the horde aren't the people that transfered from alliance.

We have long queues in the alliance, some days 5-10 min for join in Bg, if people had transfered to horde, we should have shorter queues, not longer.

First 123 Last