1. I do not see any problem with having less procs other than the dps is NORMAL for fury warriors now. Before they bugged it out I was pulling 400k which compared to other classes isn't quite NORMAL. Pulling an average of 250k is okay and I suspect they did that to BALANCE the class so that heroic progression wouldn't be as easy dps wise.

You just need enough braincells and a little bit of luck.(No offence)

Kobebean -Nerd Rage (Alliance -Frostwolf )
    With less procs, do you mean 1 every 1/2 minutes? I doubt it is actually normal now as it currently is.
    I never played retail so I don't know the "normal" way, but I doubt it is actually like it is at the moment.

2. With less procs, do you mean 1 every 1/2 minutes? I doubt it is actually normal now as it currently is.
    I never played retail so I don't know the "normal" way, but I doubt it is actually like it is at the moment.
    The Item - Warrior T15 DPS 2P Bonus has a RealPPM rate of 1.6 for Arms and 0.6 for Fury. It triggers all of the effects of enraging, including generating a Raging Blow charge, and 10 rage.
    From a blue post.

This set bonus looks super good on paper. Sadly it is very overwhelming. With a 0.6 rppm rate for Fury, and a 1.7 rppm rate for Arms, you're looking at a barely noticeable Enrage uptime increase for Fury, and a very marginal gain for Arms.
    icy-veins

For fury, I believe the T15 2 piece set bonus has a proc rate of between mushroom and cinderblock. The Ji-Kun trinket is proccing 3 and 4 times between the set bonus procs. This proc rate could be quadrupled and you could still take naps between procs.
    battle.net

How about you try and look for answers instead of throwing your clueless **** around?
    But ofc you didn't complain when enrage had a 100% uptime...
    Typical FOTM clueless trash.

3. The Item - Warrior T15 DPS 2P Bonus has a RealPPM rate of 1.6 for Arms and 0.6 for Fury. It triggers all of the effects of enraging, including generating a Raging Blow charge, and 10 rage.
    From a blue post.

This set bonus looks super good on paper. Sadly it is very overwhelming. With a 0.6 rppm rate for Fury, and a 1.7 rppm rate for Arms, you're looking at a barely noticeable Enrage uptime increase for Fury, and a very marginal gain for Arms.
    icy-veins

For fury, I believe the T15 2 piece set bonus has a proc rate of between mushroom and cinderblock. The Ji-Kun trinket is proccing 3 and 4 times between the set bonus procs. This proc rate could be quadrupled and you could still take naps between procs.
    battle.net

How about you try and look for answers instead of throwing your clueless **** around?
    But ofc you didn't complain when enrage had a 100% uptime...
    Typical FOTM clueless trash.
    Tbh, i read the end of your post by random chance and just by seeing what you wrote, its no point in reading the full post and atleast having a civilized discussion with you here because it's pointless. Get some respect towards others who are also clueless about what is "normal" even after admitting that. I stated that I never played retail, and I just posted that without googling the facts because I'm lazy for it and I really don't care enough.

also , I don't play warrior for it being op, I play it because I like it, so after this, go get some education on how to talk with other people maybe? Thanks.
    ( last post)

4. Tbh, i read the end of your post by random chance and just by seeing what you wrote, its no point in reading the full post and atleast having a civilized discussion with you here because it's pointless. Get some respect towards others who are also clueless about what is "normal" even after admitting that. I stated that I never played retail, and I just posted that without googling the facts because I'm lazy for it and I really don't care enough.

also , I don't play warrior for it being op, I play it because I like it, so after this, go get some education on how to talk with other people maybe? Thanks.
    ( last post)
    It never was a discussion to begin with since you are just throwing random **** around.
    I understand, but still, they got hit with a overkill "nerf/fix" Enrage procs aren't what they should be right now. It's almost rare to even get one proc, as such, it reduces the overall damage more than it should.
    It would have taken 1 single google search to find out how it ACTUALLY is supposed to work, instead of just "I feel like this isn't right even though I don't know how it should work".

Someone who can't even use search engines, but can throw **** around deserves no respect whatsoever.

5. Imo everyone deserves respect, you were not born with a World of Warcraft certificate.

Kobebean

6. Imo everyone deserves respect, you were not born with a World of Warcraft certificate.

Kobebean
    I fail to see how you need to be experienced at the game to not start blaming the staff to have broken one more thing when you admit not having the knowledge to tell if it's a bug or not.
    It's common sense to not randomly accuse people with something you have no evidence for.

Has he not said " Enrage procs aren't what they should be right now. It's almost rare to even get one proc, as such, it reduces the overall damage more than it should.", but something starting like "I am not sure" or "maybe", it would have made a lot of difference.

7. Just breaking what i said as the last post i made being my final.

Just pointing out, if you treat people by the words they choose, being the correct ones or not and it determines if they are worthy of your respect, then sorry, you're not even worthy of my respect, but hey, here I am not insulting you and talking nicely. Yes, I should've said "not sure" "maybe" but if that determines your respect, then you just gave me a reason to tell you that you need more education on how to treat people. And everyone can take their opinions from that.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

8. So, condenmning the staff for having broken one more thing without any form of evidence is completely fine, but God save us from someone calling us out on that.
    Seems reasonable.

9. Someone who can't even use search engines, but can throw **** around deserves no respect whatsoever.
    I blame his parents for not raising him well enough, poor guy just leave him alone, I mean just read this sentence :)

And on topic: I find my warrior even more fun to play now without all the procs, managing ur rage and adding a few wild strikes will make a huge difference :)

First 12