1. Guys, is it too late to start playing now? Can I still catch up with the progress and so on?

2. am I only one that feels this topic (1st post) should be edited/actualized?

"Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)" - one of a big lol

"Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    Outland release 1 month after launch
    Northrend release 2 months after launch
    Death Knight release 2 months after launch"

not even closee

UNCONFIRMED FEATURES - are pretty confirmed

also add info about honor resets and more.

i mean now you need to read quite a lot of forum threats to get info about this realm....
    I didnt understand everything you said ( im french ^^^ ) The Faction change and race change are currently disable but its " Unconfirmed features ", right ? They prolly could activate it.

3. Yo! Is there any confirmed date for Northrend release? Is it going to be one month, two months, anything? Haven't read through the thread and there's no info on the opening post.

4. just saw Lordaeron PTR, when u gona open it ?

5. Lordaeron PTR?
    Testing Wotlk? Someone please give some information... And when is WOTLK and DKs getting launched? Exact date?

6. Lordaeron PTR?
    Testing Wotlk? Someone please give some information... And when is WOTLK and DKs getting launched? Exact date?
    Unknown, sometimes next month before Christmas

what is Lordaeron PTR?
    Public Test Realm, which it is not anymore, it used to be while under development
    Edited: November 14, 2015

7. Nice to see new changelog! Great job

8. With the current player limit in just TBC being enabled without WotLK content, we already have 8500 player and like 800+ in que like today, with WotLK content being released I am pretty sure the numbers wil grow enormous, do u plan to keep on increasing the player cap or maybe the idea of an 2nd realm?

9. Increasing player cap is awesome, like 10/10, makes me excited, but it's good as long as lagg stays low.
    And the thing about donations, yes, cosmetics are like, hmm, much more donated for... Take Dota 2 for example - they earned millions just for TI5... And yes, making high-gs gear coin-purchase available would ruin this realm 100/100...

10. I just saw a thread with a guy complaining that when master looter gets DC from the game the loot can not be took, is this so ? i haven't encountered such situation so far but if the looter gets disconnected the game should auto change looting to group loot
    Edited: November 17, 2015

11. I'm curious as to whether the original timeline will be adhered to? To my mind it would be quite fun to have the realm on TBC for a while more. This would give a larger portion of the playerbase the opportunity to actually do all the content that's available (and that the devs have been working their behinds off on). I'm not too sure what the current progression is like, but I don't know how many guilds have cleared BT (even SSC?), not to mention SWP. Along with that it would be nice for the pvpers to have at least one full season to get their arena titles / achievements.

To my mind this will add to the sense of progression on the server, and it would also give some opportunity for the players that started later on Lordaeron to catch up with the current progression.

12. Lordaeron was launched on September 25, 2015. Can we expect WOTLK on November 25, 2015? I was playing on Molten's Lordaeron and after a while they invented feature - instant 80 lvl and heroic items for coins. As a 1-80 dungeon grinder priest and Kingslayer I felt kind a bad for these new features. Just don't want to make this mistake twice because it takes a lot of time. 200 eur for max level full gear character on server where I enjoy playing is ok for me. I'm just older and don't have much time for leveleing - have to work :) Sorry for my bad english.

13. It's not a "progression server."
    It's a Wrath of the Lich King server, which will have content released progressively.

First ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... Last