1. Things u have to know:
    1: Many donators with broken PvE gear
    2: Many selfish and conceited players
    3: Random BG's > Tol Barad > Duels > Arena
    4: Horde queueing full bis geared premades all day long to farm some green geared people and brag about it.
    5: Many roleplaying trolls that hate on Alliance
    6: Threads in the forum with people braging about their BG screenshots (very important to screenshot every kill)
    7: No life multiboxers ( especially on Horde)

If u can deal with all that and maybe some more things, then u are good to go.
    If u wanna do PvP, go Alliance, there are some very skilled players, but they are hard to find, cause they usually stfu and play.
    1. PvE gear is not broken it's the classes themselves
    2. Only the tryhard people with 2.2k achieve that think that actually means something on a private server
    3. Absolutely right because what is MMR on a private server :^)
    4. Both factions do it, biased opinion. I rarely solo queue and double premade when I can because horde pugs are so cancerous i always see naked hordies daily and refuse to carry such people.
    5. "Many" I only know of 2 maybe 3
    6. I'm assuming you play arms warrior as they can rarely top bg scores unless they got 1-2 pocket healers on them, no wonder you wrote this one down
    7. No life? How would you know they have no life unless you're on longer than them to know how long they do what they do? I know the 3 most active multiboxers and they are far from "no life's". By the sounds of it You complain about multiboxers when you're probably just salty you get farmed by them.
    Edited: November 15, 2015

2. Salty he got farmed by multiboxers ? obviously. He got killed unfairly,as have i many times. Wouldnt you be ? Too many people think its cool to be an absolute dick on this server,multi boxing is a perfect example. I truly pity those who strive to attain this false sense of accomplishment.

3. 2. Only the tryhard people with 2.2k achieve.
    What do u mean tryhard? People need to cap man >_<

4. 1. PvE gear is not broken it's the classes themselves
    2. Only the tryhard people with 2.2k achieve that think that actually means something on a private server
    3. Absolutely right because what is MMR on a private server :^)
    4. Both factions do it, biased opinion. I rarely solo queue and double premade when I can because horde pugs are so cancerous i always see naked hordies daily and refuse to carry such people.
    5. "Many" I only know of 2 maybe 3
    6. I'm assuming you play arms warrior as they can rarely top bg scores unless they got 1-2 pocket healers on them, no wonder you wrote this one down
    7. No life? How would you know they have no life unless you're on longer than them to know how long they do what they do? I know the 3 most active multiboxers and they are far from "no life's". By the sounds of it You complain about multiboxers when you're probably just salty you get farmed by them.
    1: It is, seems like u havent played S10 and S11 on official servers, cause then u would know that in S11 comps like RLS with Cunning, Vial and the first part from the legendary daggers or RMP with Vial, KFC with Kiril and Gurthalak dominated the ladders cause of the broken PvE Gear.
    2: U guys with ur BG stuff "WERE" worse and from 80% of the people that I met above 2,2k MMR, I never heared a thing, like I said, most rly good players just play and stfu.
    3: U'll meet some good players above 2,2 k MMR, even tho most of the teams are faceroll stuff like Hunter/Ret, where the rating rly means less, but still arena >>>>>>>>>>>> bg's
    4: Sounds more like u should just do RBG's vs other guilds, whats so fun about farming low geared people in random BG's and maybe meet a premade in 1/3 or 4 games, thats just ruining these peoples game and isnt even a little impressive.
    5: Maybe exaggerated a little
    6: I played RShaman and I solo queued for like 1 month, till some friends started playing here and it was literally impossible to queue after 1 pm CET without getting full geared premades.
    7: They are nolifer for what they do, they lvl up or donate (even more pitiful) up all their chars to do 5n1 and like WulvrykVesir said, u get killed unfairly, but they act proud about it.

5. At all he is right. PVP or neither PVE is balanced. U deal everytime with full geared horde synced premades. If u dont get a full geared horde grp u are lucky. They have like 4 or 5 "PVP Guilds" which or full of chars and players that are only play positiv bugged classes in PVP ( who had expect it). They spam emotes and try to flame and insult u.They queue bgs with 3 or 4 Healers in a 10 men BG. Multiboxers from horde which a bored camp SW and other cities hour and hour every day. Atm its not worth to play on Neltharion especially in PVP. Their is no need to feed the no livers Horde "PVP Guilds". All PPL who are saying that it isnt so, are in one of that "PVP Guilds". U maybe recognized that ppl like tdot or other kids spam their **** all over the Forums nolivers with positiv bugged classes try to spam.....And i now that those No Livers will now flame and spam and try to insult me with those nerdy kiddy flaming but who cares....PVP is dead on Neltharion, ruined by the "PVP GUilds" with their synced bg premade grps with 10 or 15 men grps cause their are afraid of getting farmed with lowies. These guilds dont help neither their support their faction, their are just want to annoy other. U should think about if u wanna change or not but i can tell Neltharion isnt worth to come here

6. Ye it good server

got some pvps

maybe some pves too

pvp best))

pls not pve, give bigger pvp population

also fk magus

buff warrior pls

also IF YOU FKEN CRY ABOUT HORDE PREMS, JOIN ANY OF LIKE 10 ALLY PVP GUILD OK AND WIN IN PREM

7. At all he is right. PVP or neither PVE is balanced. U deal everytime with full geared horde synced premades. If u dont get a full geared horde grp u are lucky. They have like 4 or 5 "PVP Guilds" which or full of chars and players that are only play positiv bugged classes in PVP ( who had expect it). They spam emotes and try to flame and insult u.They queue bgs with 3 or 4 Healers in a 10 men BG. Multiboxers from horde which a bored camp SW and other cities hour and hour every day. Atm its not worth to play on Neltharion especially in PVP. Their is no need to feed the no livers Horde "PVP Guilds". All PPL who are saying that it isnt so, are in one of that "PVP Guilds". U maybe recognized that ppl like tdot or other kids spam their **** all over the Forums nolivers with positiv bugged classes try to spam.....And i now that those No Livers will now flame and spam and try to insult me with those nerdy kiddy flaming but who cares....PVP is dead on Neltharion, ruined by the "PVP GUilds" with their synced bg premade grps with 10 or 15 men grps cause their are afraid of getting farmed with lowies. These guilds dont help neither their support their faction, their are just want to annoy other. U should think about if u wanna change or not but i can tell Neltharion isnt worth to come here
    Syncing premades isn't a bad thing. Doesn't that mean people like to PvP if they're teaming up together? Emote spamming is disrespectful, sure, but have you ever played on a PvP server where the factions and guilds straight up ****ing hate each other? It creates great drama that really feeds a PvP scene. Multiboxers will always exist. If they want to spend 1000+ USD on their accounts, that's their problem lmao

This game was never meant to be a single player game. If you want to PvP, then join a PvP guild! Get to know a few people, play some games together, and you'll find your place well enough

8. Syncing premades isn't a bad thing. Doesn't that mean people like to PvP if they're teaming up together? Emote spamming is disrespectful, sure, but have you ever played on a PvP server where the factions and guilds straight up ****ing hate each other? It creates great drama that really feeds a PvP scene. Multiboxers will always exist. If they want to spend 1000+ USD on their accounts, that's their problem lmao

This game was never meant to be a single player game. If you want to PvP, then join a PvP guild! Get to know a few people, play some games together, and you'll find your place well enough
    In the way the people here do it, it is. Queueing 5/5 full geared premade with the intention to farm low geared people is the problem, u queue premade to help people get gear, I dont know how this satisfies these people, maybe they like the feeling of the gear superiority. No doubt they like PvP, but queueing full geared premades all day long is like Arena without MMR, it seems like they dont want to have a challenge, cause meeting and maybe losing to equaly skilled/geared people would harm their egos.

I asked a friend who is still playing here to screenshot an example of the pitiful and insulting behavior and it took him 2 Bg's to get something.

I remember that Abbi was already doing that 2 months ago and shes in of these guilds that is known for queueing full geared premades like every day, people just need to grow up.
    Edited: November 16, 2015

9. In the way the people here do it, it is. Queueing 5/5 full geared premade with the intention to farm low geared people is the problem, u queue premade to help people get gear
    Whats so wrong about full geared premades? What's wrong about 5 friends playing together? (and yea they are full geared but they had to get it like everyone). I always geared my chars with no problem, it takes some time but u can get it :D

10. If we queue 5/5 premade, dont you think we are actually helping other 5 or 10 soloquers gear?

11. Whats so wrong about full geared premades? What's wrong about 5 friends playing together? (and yea they are full geared but they had to get it like everyone). I always geared my chars with no problem, it takes some time but u can get it :D
    U missed my whole point, do u farm gear on official servers through arena to queue random BG's ? No, u farm the gear to get more competitive in "RATED" arenas/bg's.

If we queue 5/5 premade, dont you think we are actually helping other 5 or 10 soloquers gear?
    Thats some excuse that u can use to justify it and since its a huge thing here to queue 10/10 premade, its even more meaningless.
    Edited: November 16, 2015

12. U missed my whole point, do u farm gear on official servers through arena to queue random BG's ? No, u farm the gear to get more competitive in "RATED" arenas/bg's.
    Well... Actually I do farm my gear in Arena... I always have more Conquest than Honor :DD

Thats some excuse that u can use to justify it.
    Thats actually I really good point Kirra :3

13. Well... Actually I do farm my gear in Arena... I always have more Conquest than Honor :DD

Thats actually I really good point Kirra :3
    Of course u do, but many people do their cap till they have full gear and then just do random Bg's to fap to their stats/dmg, instead of really trying to push some rating and having some challenge, thats not the point of WoW pvp, doesnt matter how much u guys are trying to defend it.

14. If you played on Alliance, youd know queues are damn huge and is impossible to sync 2 premades, but okay. Last time I got 10/10 premade it was luck, we didnt even sync.. And that was like 2.5 months ago.
    If you dont like facing premades, join a pvp guild. You got Fatality, Donors, Jinxed, Cannibals on horde and Infected, Devils Death Squad, Solstice and Anarchy Inc on Alliance. Enjoy.
    Edited: November 16, 2015 Reason: "If you are dont like" Gj Kirra

First 1234 ... Last