1. Lord PTR, an estimate?

Hello!

I want to ask for an estimate when can we start testing Sunwell and MGT as well as the updated Isle of Queldanas? Since it was written on the devlog that in qoute

''We have also decided to allow players access to a public test realm that will allow them to test and give feedback on new raids and dungeons before they are released. The PTR will be open starting this weekend and will contain Sunwell Plateau and Magister's Terrace''

Since the weekend has passed and it's locked down (for the public) i wonder when it will open? As well as an estimate (if you have any) when do we get Sunwell and will Sunwell be 50% buffed as well?

2. There won't be any swp ptr. Ptr will be opened after they release swp, mgt.

3. Just a thought since they are kinda late with swp ptr

4. There won't be any swp ptr. Ptr will be opened after they release swp, mgt.
    ''The PTR will be open starting this weekend and will contain Sunwell Plateau and Magister's Terrace''

I guess you didn't read the devlog or am i missing something?

5. Asked Proterean ingame and he said they will announce it on the website when it's open :)

6. Asked Proterean ingame and he said they will announce it on the website when it's open :)
    Soon™

#hype

7. Im bumping this thread cause people are still wondering for a bit more clear information.... Now that BT is closed as well (which is one of the end game raids) and were waiting for Sunwell/MGT as well as fixing for Kael'thas so we can get inside hes room... Any new info about the PTR or PVE fixes/releases?

8. I still don´t know why they released TBC if that content was bugged. Well, the magic word solves everything... "SOON".

9. I still don´t know why they released TBC if that content was bugged. Well, the magic word solves everything... "SOON".
    Because only late game content was not ready? . There is like 3-4 guilds right now on server that can clean everything with guild runs. So basicly 300-400 players max, from how much playing ? 25k ?. Whats the diffrence open or close? when people wont be able to make it anyway ?. Top guilds simple need wait a bit longer, or go test it on ptr.

Ps. Most people dont even care, they simple wait for WoTLK
    Edited: November 20, 2015

10. Because only late game content was not ready? . There is like 3-4 guilds right now on server that can clean everything with guild runs. So basicly 300-400 players max, from how much playing ? 25k ?. Whats the diffrence open or close? when people wont be able to make it anyway ?. Top guilds simple need wait a bit longer, or go test it on ptr.

Ps. Most people dont even care, they simple wait for WoTLK
    what makes you think people want to do it? 300 people can do it because they are the only ones interested in it. I, personally, prefer lvling an alt which I ll use for 2 extra professions that can make me profit in wotlk. Pointless to ever set foot in a dungeon or a raid after hitting 70

11. what makes you think people want to do it? 300 people can do it because they are the only ones interested in it. I, personally, prefer lvling an alt which I ll use for 2 extra professions that can make me profit in wotlk. Pointless to ever set foot in a dungeon or a raid after hitting 70
    You forgot to add. Pointless FOR ME. Many PvE guilds started organization phase on TBC already, we/they build core raid group, people getting know each other etc. Becaue you dont wanna something .. you know. There are guilds that wanna raid whole content, simple as that.

Ps. by your logic why making profit from profession right now, when you can make x5 more gold just from Woltk quests..its your kind of dissusion.

12. what makes you think people want to do it? 300 people can do it because they are the only ones interested in it. I, personally, prefer lvling an alt which I ll use for 2 extra professions that can make me profit in wotlk. Pointless to ever set foot in a dungeon or a raid after hitting 70
    By that you mean that everyone agrees with your opinion? IF you wanna do something else in the game then do it BUT raiding is a MAJOR thing in the game that PVE is all about and essentially MOST people aim to do in WOW! I mean that's the game design of it (if you are a PVE player)... So dismissing the interest in raids is kinda silly... Still don't turn this thread into a dicussion about Y and X opinion... I just want information since a lot of people are worried and wonder a lot of stuff that there is no offical respond yet about it... I mean we just want to do the raids and have a bit of challange with rescripting BT and SWP but soon is wrath gonna come so it better be soon (unless wrath is delayed)

13. Just saying, they shouldn't have released TBC if those raids were missing/bad scripted/bugged. I prefer to wait a little more than to go to entrances and see they're not working. Just hoping this doesn't happen on wotlk.

14. Just saying, they shouldn't have released TBC if those raids were missing/bad scripted/bugged. I prefer to wait a little more than to go to entrances and see they're not working. Just hoping this doesn't happen on wotlk.
    I'm going to go on my best guess and say they are going to scrap sunwell and release wotlk.

15. I'm going to go on my best guess and say they are going to scrap sunwell and release wotlk.
    I hope so, planned my 2 weeks off for 5th december already... :D

123 Last