1. Is prideful gear coming with the 5.4.8 patch ?

The title says it all. I've been debating this with my friends for the past few days and I'd like someone from staff to clear it up for me. thanks

2. The title says it all. I've been debating this with my friends for the past few days and I'd like someone from staff to clear it up for me. thanks
    yes .

3. No

atleast 10 characters.
    !?

Why not? 5.4.8 brings in craftable S12 gear and 550 ilvl gear on PVE. Why will they leave PVP gear behind?

4. !?

Why not? 5.4.8 brings in craftable S12 gear and 550 ilvl gear on PVE. Why will they leave PVP gear behind?
    I'm thinking the same thing

5. !?

Why do you even try to compare something that was avaible on retail to what is avaible here? Answear is NO. Play Sherlock and look at devlogs to find out why its no.

6. Why do you even try to compare something that was avaible on retail to what is avaible here? Answear is NO. Play Sherlock and look at devlogs to find out why its no.
    And what's the source of your info ?

7. Prideful gear will be available after SoO release its being like that since cata. I still remember playing 4.3.4 for a long time with ruthless gear. then they release Dragon Soul and Cataclysmic gears that ruins cata for me.

8. And what's the source of your info ?
    Clearly you must be trolling with your ignorance. Do we have ToT HC released ? No, but thats not a real problem, considering we dont have almost 40% of mop pve content. Move on... Do we have SoO released Yes? oh wait, still no, not even in plans. So prideful wont be there for at least next grevious season.
    Your questions was asked already few times, but search tool is too hard for some people to use.

9. Clearly you must be trolling with your ignorance. Do we have ToT HC released ? No, but thats not a real problem, considering we don't have almost 40% of mop pve content. Move on... Do we have SoO released Yes? oh wait, still no, not even in plans. So prideful wont be there for at least next grevious season.
    Your questions was asked already few times, but search tool is too hard for some people to use.
    TOT Hc gets released with 5.4.8, so do Timeless isle and Isle of thunder (which have qmaster selling 522 items for gold AND blood spirits for 300g each) .. So no, get your facts right before you start talking **** on this forum. 5.4.8 will cause 522ilvl to substitute 496 ilvl and items of 550ilvl will be introduced not just from raids but from reps and qmasters. So corresponding PVP gear will be available too.

It may not be available as soon as you login into your new client of 5.4.8 ofc. But it will be available with coming of 5.4.8.

Source : first 15 lines of Devlog AND in-game announcement by Proterean. Read it.
    Edited: November 18, 2015

10. TOT Hc gets released with 5.4.8, so do Timeless isle and Isle of thunder (which have qmaster selling 522 items for gold AND blood spirits for 300g each) .. So no, get your facts right before you start talking **** on this forum. 5.4.8 will cause 522ilvl to substitute 496 ilvl and items of 550ilvl will be introduced not just from raids but from reps and qmasters. So corresponding PVP gear will be available too.

It may not be available as soon as you login into your new client of 5.4.8 ofc. But it will be available with coming of 5.4.8.
    Not to mention some bosses in SoO are already released for testing and more are certainly in the works. The patch update should fix a lot of issues with current scripts and make it easier to script future things also. This arena season is still ongoing and will last for a good amount of time that can be used to prepare new content (SoO and Prideful season).

Skybro in the thread, please enlighten us.

11. TOT Hc gets released with 5.4.8, so do Timeless isle and Isle of thunder (which have qmaster selling 522 items for gold AND blood spirits for 300g each) .. So no, get your facts right before you start talking **** on this forum. 5.4.8 will cause 522ilvl to substitute 496 ilvl and items of 550ilvl will be introduced not just from raids but from reps and qmasters. So corresponding PVP gear will be available too.

Source : first 15 lines of Devlog AND in-game announcement by Proterean. Read it.
    If you read the devlog they will CONTINUE to work on the STAGING SYSTEM that is required for Timeless Isle etc, so no Timeless Isle won't be released with the 5.4.8 update and will probably take a while. And yea prideful will be released when SoO etc is done afaik.

12. If you read the devlog they will CONTINUE to work on the STAGING SYSTEM that is required for Timeless Isle etc, so no Timeless Isle won't be released with the 5.4.8 update and will probably take a while. And yea prideful will be released when SoO etc is done afaik.
    Yes they will continue staging but that doesnt mean that we have to wait for next season to start to get prideful gear. This season has JUST started. The prideful gear should be available as soon as they start releasing PVE content with 550 ilvl. Simple. The upcoming update will be releasing Or staging to release 550 ilvl item related content for PVE.

So clearly, Prideful will be coming along as well. Not saying its gonna be availble the second you login with your 5.4.8 client. But you DONT have to wait for next season, or at least i hope not. Next season is SOOOOO far away and there will be so much imbalance in gearing among pvp and pve!

13. You do know that Prideful is actually already available with the current patch we're in right? 5.4.8 is just the FINAL patch.

14. You do know that Prideful is actually already available with the current patch we're in right? 5.4.8 is just the FINAL patch.
    They don't know. Let those guys keep on thinking that pridefull will be realsed with 5.4.8 or shortly after.. Untill they release fully SoO N and maybe HC we wont see pridefull as it comes togheter with pve tier. There will be next Grevious season for dunno, 3 months or w/e it take on Warmane.

123 Last