1. [A] <Profit> [NA][EU]

A.K.A. <Maple Syrup>

We are a mixed bunch of castaways who have been playing together for 3 odd years on another private server (R.I.P.) who recently took the plunge to start over here on the Alliance side.

Currently we are looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes. We aren't interested in gearscores or anything of the sort, just the ability to contribute and a willingness to listen.

Goal: To be a top raiding & pvp guild. We have been a top guild on multiple servers now. We will not be aiming for server firsts, but will expect to clear all content swiftly and competently while having FUN at the same time.

Our current raid days are set to Mon / Weds 8:30 EST (2:30 Serv) with Tues/Thurs raids not strictly scheduled. Arenas/BGs on off nights and weekends are commonplace.

Feel free to ask for an officer in game for more information.

Current Recruitment Notes:
    Priest - High
    Mage - High
    Rogue - High
    Druid - Open
    Warrior - Open
    Hunter - Open
    Shaman - Open
    Paladin - Open
    Warlock - Open
    Edited: December 16, 2015

2. Bamp

Bump for current recruitment notes and additions.

Lets get sticky!

3. I've been with Maximum Disrespect for about 6 months now and I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that none of the members gave me the big herp. 10/10 Would bang again.

4. Thank you sir, and good luck to you as well!

*updated for more info*

5. Good luck!

Btw, i think you guys are the only guild who has closed the recruitment for warlocks :D All the other guilds are struggling to find enough of those :D

6. Good luck!

Btw, i think you guys are the only guild who has closed the recruitment for warlocks :D All the other guilds are struggling to find enough of those :D
    Thank you sir, best of luck to you guys

We have 4 core raiders that rolled Warlock, But basically no Druids!
    Druids get insta invite no questions asked!

7. Still looking for Druids, Priests, Mages, and Rogues to solidify our 25 man team!

8. Been picking up a lot of levelers looking to join the raids in Wrath. Join and secure your class/role position in the raid!

9. Still looking for more exceptional players to fill our roster for WOTLK!

Come join an experienced core of raiders who have years of competitive raiding together.
    Edited: December 4, 2015

10. Update:

Merged with <Profit> to combine our cores to form a solid 25 man team. Still open for all classes if you're interested in joining. Also will have an EU raid team as well.

11. hello, im a hardcore pvper. i do raid time to time, for fun. Im wondering if you guys do host events ?

also how big was the merged with profit?

12. Who should I whisper about joining?