1. can't connect to frostwolf

hi , i played last night 18/11/2015 , and today 19/11/2015 its 20:00 , i can't play , no login nothing..

2. same problem it just stuck on connecting and i played like 3 hours ago without problems.

3. Yeah same problem..its stuck at "Connecting"...I thought its my internet but now seems like everyone having problem !!

4. Apparently all server have log in problems, I can't log in to Lordaeron, Blackrock or Frostwolf.

5. funny thing is that when i wait out the connecting it says i should convert my acc to battle net, so i went to change my realmlist but again i cant find the realmlist?

6. funny thing is that when i wait out the connecting it says i should convert my acc to battle net, so i went to change my realmlist but again i cant find the realmlist?
    It is written in the config file in WTF folder.

7. Ye i have the same problem - did go through the realmlist to check to see if thats set correctly just incase - all seems fine even called a few friends they are not able to connect. but on Fb one of the guildies was able to connect go fig. i know ps4 network is also down but hmm shouldnt be a problem on this

8. I have same problem ,sometimes i have endles connection ,sometimes covert battleeu