1. My usual apology thread?when i apologize to someone....?dont include illy...picking easy side and that someone tells you that, is no reason to /cry

2. why would you make horde character and then transfer if you like horde better?
    Because the horde's races are nasty (Except the taurens), in special blood elves and orcs.
    Edited: November 16, 2015

3. but you do realize that majority of the horde transfered after us BD
    i loled so hard irl...

4. Because the horde's races are nasty (Except the taurens), in special blood elves and orcs.
    that's true ...so you love horde?why transfering then?asking in general...dont hide in stupid excuses like horde is not chalenging anymore. Horde is very chalenging cause lot of "op" players transfered to alliance cause of the pvp racials and in general, better state of alliance...the wining side
    P.S i was talking in general ...not about you DELENIS

5. Someone mentioned my name?

To tell you the truth I'm alliance now, I'm their new queen. Here's proof
    Spoiler: Show

6. Another one of these...except that this one doesn't matter. Then again not that the ones before did.
    Is this a new trend? A guild disbands/dies,forms a new one and calls it ''xxx Reborn'' inb4 falling flat on it's face yet again?
    The best part is that every single one of them feel the need to announce the grand re-opening on general realm forums as if something of great importance has been conjured out of thin air.

7. Another one of these...except that this one doesn't matter. Then again not that the ones before did.
    Is this a new trend? A guild disbands/dies,forms a new one and calls it ''xxx Reborn'' inb4 falling flat on it's face yet again?
    The best part is that every single one of them feel the need to announce the grand re-opening on general realm forums as if something of great importance has been conjured out of thin air.

if you wanna think that .. go ahead :)

you can also think that hej a video, lets watch ... and then thats it :)
    nothing special.

and all the talk that we changed to ally cuz we lost everything.... then you didnt know us very well on horde and at least for me wasnt the reason to go ally .
    problem is on both sides, i still play both sides, who cares ..

jeez, its a freaking game ppl.

ok, hate all u want. i just have fun :)

8. I guess i'm King of the Horde then.
    Bend the knee

9. Vendors,shrine and Orgimmar are all getting attacked and raided on our daily routine ,just because you were an unfortunate casualty at the vendors, it doesn't mean we don't raid the other 2 places.Molten gave us no other form of content to do.And as for challenge if there is a horde guild that wants to prove something they can just que rated. Until they are ready to assemble a team for rateds or are able to hold Stormwind for more than 10 minutes with 40 people, I would suggest them to stay in their bench and be quiet.

10. Dat Logic killing me..... imagine 15 ppl smashing capital places for 4 hours and we get bored at end cuz you died>release>mount>fly up and just yell....

Deal with the situation or go Lordaeron...

Give to Alliance challenge Hordes, we are bored.....
    Edited: November 20, 2015

11. Molten gave us no other form of content to do.And as for challenge if there is a horde guild that wants to prove something they can just que rated. Until they are ready to assemble a team for rateds or are able to hold Stormwind for more than 10 minutes with 40 people, I would suggest them to stay in their bench and be quiet.

I thought there is tons of horde guilds ready for rated, at least that is what CCC and Relax Bro said (their reason for transferring alliance)

12. I thought there is tons of horde guilds ready for rated, at least that is what CCC and Relax Bro said (their reason for transferring alliance)
    I love you. They never answer that. #tryhard

13. Neither we or CCC expected the horde to collapse after we left and you didn't had any good alliance pvp guild anyway until we and CCC arrived.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

14. Well all these irritating pvp guilds do is raid when low players are oln in opposite faction!!

If u want to fight, just /who some pvp guild, find a member of it, kill it 2 or 3 times and ull see a war challenge right away...

im not complaining about raiding faction cities,why kill or bug the vendor? wt fun is it in there!!!!!

A true,honest PVP player / guild will never touch a player undergeared unless an absolute need arises...what u bunch of freaks say is an excuse of wtever sh*t u do!!!

What u did recently on serpent's spine is this-
    Hey relax bro,low population hour,lets go kill some lowbies and gank their vendor and ? oh yea we got this!!!!
    Reborn >_<

15. Neither we or CCC expected the horde to collapse after we left and you didn't had any good alliance guild anyway until we and CCC arrived.
    Just gotta point out.

Stealthed Rogues lost the last 4 rated BGs we played, and stopped queueing for the whole weekend each time after the loss. Just wanted to have the facts out in the open so people have all the information needed to make their own conclusions.

Also "any good alliance guild" is a very subjective view. There's many alliance guilds that are excellent at PvE, or have great communities. I believe you were looking for the word "PvP guilds". Understandable, but neither CCC nor SR had many people playing arenas, so their merit as a PvP guild would certainly be questionable.

First 1234 ... Last