1. I hope so, planned my 2 weeks off for 5th december already... :D
    Ough, I'd say try to move it a bit. I don't see wotlk being released 5th of december :/

2. Ough, I'd say try to move it a bit. I don't see wotlk being released 5th of december :/
    Damn, a hit in my teeth. But i still feel like they are gonna release it, because most of the quests have been fixed already. Its easier to release good working Wrath content, rather than spending 2 or more months fixing TBC which wont be played anymore after Wotlk is introduced (maybe by some individuals, but not by the majority).

#Hope

3. The purpose of this realm is to be the most complete wotlk realm. This doesn't concern wotlk content only but everything up to wotlk.
    If you just want wotlk content now, just go play on Death/Rag & wait until fixes get ported from LoD.
    Else LoD must take the full time it requires to be playable with the least possible bugs. This includes content from Vanilla, TBC & most importantly Wotlk.
    I really don't mind the delay it might take as long as they fix TBC content & first wotlk release.
    Rushing release will result in people quitting & realm not being as it's supposed to be "complete".
    I estimate 1 more month extend on TBC, more or less, enough to fix TBC content & Wotlk content to release after.
    If people can't wait or are bored, they can take a break for 2-3 weeks if they want. But later when content is released as it must be, they will all continue & population will grow faster & server will meet its goals & expectations.
    Well, it basically already happened with Vanilla. You're not trying to say Vanilla is complete are you?

4. Well, it basically already happened with Vanilla. You're not trying to say Vanilla is complete are you?
    This is the reason why they should just move on to Wotlk and fix this contet later, scripting everything right now would take a long time. Of course it would be better to have fixed everything before the release, but if they did good on Wotlk, you can easily ignore the older expansions and have them fixed at some later point.

5. Well, it basically already happened with Vanilla. You're not trying to say Vanilla is complete are you?
    Absolutely not, but in an acceptable state. At least all raids were open in Vanilla & working to some extent. While in TBC, no MT & SWP, BT closed, etc ...

6. Of course it would be better to have fixed everything before the release, but if they did good on Wotlk, you can easily ignore the older expansions and have them fixed at some later point.
    When they release wotlk they gonna have tons of work to do with fixing all the wotlk content and they will hardly find the time to fix any TBC stuff for a loooooong time.

Also dont forget that the plan was to bring old raids and dungeons to perfection and then port the scripts over to the other expansions. U wanna port half working scripts of TBC raids over to Cata and MoP?
    Edited: November 20, 2015

7. When they release wotlk they gonna have tons of work to do with fixing all the wotlk content and they will hardly find the time to fix any TBC stuff for a loooooong time.

Also dont forget that the plan was to bring old raids and dungeons to perfection and then port the scripts over to the other expansions. U wanna port half working scripts of TBC raids over to Cata and MoP?
    I dont know much about coding and programming, but my guess is that they wont port anything before they have fixed everything. I think its easier to copy pasterinho a solved puzzle, rather than pieces of it which eventually wont fit in the other puzzle.

8. Bumping this topic! Still looking for information about it!

9. What about broken IDs that don't get reset? There is still a couple of non-exclusive TBC bugs that are quite annoying and will cause a lot of whining if not fixed before WotLK.

I'd rather see them extend TBC a bit so they have more time to deliver a near perfect WotLK release and let's be honest, nobody here knows how far they have come. Considering they said they would work on MT and SWP and THEN focus on WotLK solely (implying that there is still plenty of stuff to do) and those 2 haven't even been released yet, I don't really think how anyone here can argue that WotLK is ready to launch on the 5th.

We all, well or atleast most of us..want to play WotLK as fast as possible but i simply don't understand how anyone thinks that a rushed release with annoying and gamebreaking bugs is better than waiting a few more weeks.

First 123