1. Hello to all ,let's calmly think about this matter .
    Radvo and Obnoxious are discussing an idea which could potentialy bring a very good change .
    Why not make a vote about it , ask the players ,ask all the staff. Not just limit it to this server .
    Grouping feature might be better than RDF in the long run . If everything is properly explained and people understand it I belive everyone will like it.
    Maybe post it in the suggestion section and tell people in-game to check it out (advertising of the poll from both players and staff) .
    Found this interesting discussion because I just happen to read in the forum ,I'm certain the major part of the population doesn't come to the forums(let alone read text ,quest text lol who reads right?) .

2. another dumb *** thread.

NOBODY WANTS RDF, AND IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Can somebody please close this nonsense? ****ing *****s.
    Just FYI i didnt intend this thread to go about RDF...I didnt even mention that I hated it. It's just a dumb post about asking if people have the same experience as I have.

3. The idea of Vanilla and all is great. But as it has been pointed out, Global gets spammed over and over with LFG/LFM all time. It's annoying when you have to scroll back all the time IF you are social (well, almost everyone is on Global).

And the idea of just have it gather a group for you without teleport and all is a great idea! Then the spam will be minimized and people can be more social + they can run to the instance or keep on questing.

And just reading this thread makes me wonder if I should re-sub for retail. Not because of the people here but because even though I dislike Blizzard, they do listen to their costumers somehow.
    - After 8 months (or more) with NO flying in WoD, they finally applied it in the new patch. They have lost ALOT of players because 1: WoD is **** and 2: Because there was no flying (and maybe a little of 'it's too easy')

I was one of those who kept saying that flying shouldn't be an option in Draenor (and Im sure lots of others too) but the majority said they wanted it and in the end got it. Now Legion is around the corner and people will be back.

-- My point is, if you can't listen to the majority of a community, you will loose people. Just because you have 3-4 other servers with 5x/7x XP and RDF, doesn't mean it is the same as 1x. I love the fact that it is 'slower' but the fact that I might can't find any people for instance because my shout-out drowns in the spam makes me just wanna quit.

Tbh, I dinged 28 and have done 2 instances (mostly because there doesn't drop any gear for a resto druid) and I'm not thrilled about spamming in Trade/Global because I know I have to be very lucky if anyone sees it.

I am new here and just seeing this does not make me want to bring friends here. Somehow, they are better off paying Blizzard for their ****-ups.

4. Someday Kaer will just press the Turn Off server buton and will go fishing. Way too much qq'ing going on lately on way too many threads. I'm not playing on Lord nor I intend to do so as I'm done with leveling on slow xp but the thing is: if u don't like or it doesn't have what you need, why play there? This I don't understand.

The core will be copied to the other servers in a while and all wotlk servers will be the same with 2 differences: no rdf and low lvling rates on Lord.

5. Someday Kaer will just press the Turn Off server buton and will go fishing. Way too much qq'ing going on lately on way too many threads. I'm not playing on Lord nor I intend to do so as I'm done with leveling on slow xp but the thing is: if u don't like or it doesn't have what you need, why play there? This I don't understand.

The core will be copied to the other servers in a while and all wotlk servers will be the same with 2 differences: no rdf and low lvling rates on Lord.
    some people just like to complain. and will do so no matter what.

6. some people just like to complain. and will do so no matter what.
    Again, this wasn't meant to be a complain thread.

7. Again, this wasn't meant to be a complain thread.
    wasn't directing that comment at you lynuxy, i meant in general.

8. owwww, at first i predicted, that people will be bored after releasing wotlk content, but it turned out, that im was wrong. people get bored already, ahahahah. It prooves one and main fact bout x1 realm - useless leach server. i just hope, that it will die sooner, then i expected

9. It's clearly not useless at all when it has a pop cap of 9,000, reaches that on a daily basis, and allows us to focus our development.

@OP of the thread, I'm sorry your thread has been derailed. I personally enjoy leveling when the content works like it should. When I have nothing else to do, I make alts and level them on retail. I haven't been able to enjoy that on a private server until Lordaeron. I had quite a bit of fun leveling my priest to 60. I haven't touched it since getting to level 60, though, and probably won't until I have more free time and the bulk of people have moved on to Northrend.

10. useless leach server. i just hope, that it will die sooner, then i expected
    Typical MoP player. Sad, really.

11. I´m playing with a friend right now and have to say that it is really fun right now. But i also would like a feature that makes it easier to group up for Dungeons.
    I played on the Vanilla Server <.......> for a while and they added a feature where you´d have to go to an Innkeeper and there was and additional Dialogue where you can choose a Dungeon on your lvl and what class you want to fullfill and after that it automatically puts you in a group with people that also went to an Innkeeper and selected that feature.
    It would keep up immersion and would also populate Towns because you´d have to go to an Innkeeper to que up for the group finder........and towns are also near a Flightpath so that would also come in handy. Do quests - go back to town - Talk to Innkeeper and see if anyone wants to do a Dungeon - set Hearthstone - fly and walk to dungeon - Hearthstone back, nice and easy.

Edit: It could feel like the Innkeeper sets a Bounty on the Dungeonboss or something...for all the Immersion fans.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

First ... 345