1. Can you also do this with Relax Bro We Got This? they also keep raiding PVP vendors and Orgrimmar ....

2. You put this video here for us to downvote? Thanks!
    I have a lot of video,just ask ;)

3. Aphaka guild if you pay me 100k you might win a bg vs random hordes :P Their prem got rekt by randoms.

4. I dont think Apkaha cares much XD. They seem to play for fun.

5. ofcourse they care where else can they get their gear, if they don't care why would they be doing anything they still need farm bg to get point, and if you're talking about fun, everybody is having fun, they even have fun kick their but, duhhh!

6. the amount of butthurted people in this thread is unreal...

7. I dont think Apkaha cares much XD. They seem to play for fun.
    Then why their leader QQ on bgs when they lose? :P

8. I dont think Apkaha cares much XD. They seem to play for fun.
    I highly doubt that, Apkaha leader clearly cares (A LOT!) when he looses fights. How can i say this?
    1. Read his older posts on this thread
    2. Check this ooooold confrontation i had with them. They chased me and got tricked. When they died, the leader got so pissed that he just flew off instantly and made a raid for ogrimar.

I had a really cool confrontation with the APKAHA guild.

After ganking their guild lead Mlracle 2 times on the roof of their ally vendor, he called upon his warrior Gvinblade, Rogue Trumen and Mage Iceblossom to assist.
    (Sorry about the verbal provocation, but i had to lure them in some way!!! :P)

After a few minutes of catching and chasing, they were unable to catch me (Parachute wins any day over glider cuz of short CD). However it didnt end there. I lured them to this one spot on the map(my favorite!) and they instantly attacked me. Then this happened :D. (fyi the guards there one shot you, learnt it the hard way long time back!)

Left to Right : Gvinblade, Mlracle, Trumen

Sadly, the lead resurrected and flew away without saying a word :P

9. AHAHAHA

I have these screenshots to your death over 20 +what would you say Orgrimmar every day exposed to terror,as well as wipes your Guild,I laughed when your Guild was falling on Gurubashi ;) losers and weaklings

10. I will just say this end's up same like Cataclysm Pokemons guild they tried so hard to prove something in world pvp,we meet with them as a group of 15 ppl VS 25-30 and wipe them twice which was some kind of guild vs guild just we had less ppl and still won.I wish i have the same ppl here to wipe you over and over for hours cuz raid populations means nothing :P
    Cant find that one on youtube but it was fun it was on Neltharion Old Molten---wow ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jdomXoUVFQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA-KV8u7Rbo
    Edited: November 30, 2015

11. AHAHAHA

I have these screenshots to your death over 20 +what would you say Orgrimmar every day exposed to terror,as well as wipes your Guild,I laughed when your Guild was falling on Gurubashi ;) losers and weaklings
    Orgrimmar every day exposed to terror? What? Really? You mean to tell me people actually notice you enter Orgrimmar and feel scared of your presence? You gotta send me that weed you smoke it must be some strong trip :D

12. AHAHAHA

Said the boomie who cant kill a disco priest :P You jumped from lm to survive.

13. AHAHAHA

Mlracle

I dueled your warlock Zumozuka in dalaran 1 v 1 - score 3-0 wins for me

I dueled your top officer and raid leader Splinteer 1 v 1 in dalaran (witness Zumozuka) - score 2-0 wins for me

I challenged u to a 1 v 1 about 7 times now in game .. same place dalaran - You have replied no every time.

Who is scared? Yea you are.

Also, my guild was having a 3 v 3 tournament in Gurubashi, when u dogs attacked. Even so, we dont ahve to prove anything. We wiped the floor with you guys when u raided us in Westfall before our raid.

We are -
    more geared
    more skilled individually
    more mature
    We dont need spys, we dont need mass ressurection, we are not scared to duel/arena/rated against you AND we are not trash talkers.

First ... 89101112 ... Last