1. PLZ LIGHTBULB smourned. How could you guys... Anyway first Smourne dropped to the guild. Congratz everyone! Peace :D

2. 26/11/2015 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc)

The Lich King - Heroic

Tanks
    Disktrasa
    Shiledude

Healers
    Sgt
    Koburst
    Druidinsane
    Creatively

Melee
    Poonisher
    Holyzor
    Killogram
    Warigyerek

Ranged
    Magebane
    Bajirao
    Peekabo
    Lightholy
    Galveros
    Doozyx
    Stifmeister
    Atomickitten
    Bocanc
    Boomyzor
    Energyy
    Fluffybully
    Yongpervyman
    Bamf
    Streakz

Loot
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy - Killogram,
    Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - Disktrasa ,
    Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification - Galveros,
    Protector's Mark of Sanctification - Koburst,
    Invincible's Reins - Sgt,

Nice. Wednesday didn't get the LK. We got pretty close, but then people started dc'ing. But that's fine since Wednesday is the additional day. 2nd kill and one more left.

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of Lightball_tv. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: December 5, 2015

3. Now go alliance and team up with the rest of the Lolmourne army and be good in battlegrounds!

4. 27/11/2015 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc)

The Lich King - Heroic

Tanks
    Lightball
    Kynthe

Healers
    Khrono
    Gubbi
    Hairyheifer
    Diskmedal

Melee
    Iulius
    Smoqxd
    Marmotsel
    Sylexania
    Overpowered

Ranged
    Kielaniesh
    Cmgmage
    Kobilicious
    Arkurscal
    Priceless
    Fiero
    Imortus
    Kyanite
    Swiftpunk
    Misdirect
    Chillmate
    Trojek
    Fosa
    Zharkaca

Loot
    Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings - Zharkaca,
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy - Turned to Abyss Crystal x2,
    Protector's Mark of Sanctification - Gubbi,
    Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification - Iulius,
    Invincible's Reins - Kobiliciouse,

Shadowmourne - Lightball,

Today with new schedule (4x ICC25hc in one week) we killed LK25hc 3rd time again in one week and if not for the connection issues I would say 4th was possible. That marks 66th LK25hc kill AFTER Moltdown for TFK (70 if you count those pre-moltdown). Up until today we only heard about Shadowmourne dropping from LK for other guilds so we considered it a myth, a legend of sorts or even bedtime story told to children before bed. Don't get me wrong, we knew its possible for it to drop and the chance is slim always, but with total of 70 LK25hc kills and a lot of Halions25hc kills, we were sceptical about our chances of it dropping.

Imagine our surprise when we moved to officer channel before Punk opened Arthas' corpse only to suddenly hear him gasp "Guys, there is a Shadowmourne here". First thoughts? He was trolling. When he linked it with EPGP addon, we were all shocked and so was the rest of the guild. It was a difficult decision to make, since quite a lot of people wanted it but in the end one of our longest members and officers got it for his input in creating the guild we have today.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LIGHTBALL FOR WINNING THE FIRST SHADOWMOUNRE TO EVER DROP IN TFK'S HISTORY. A WELL DESERVED REWARD FOR WHAT YOU DID SO FAR AND WILL CONTINIUE TO DO.

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of Lightball_tv. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: December 8, 2015

5. Proof :)
    Edited: November 30, 2015 Reason: Fixed exipred link

6. I like that I probably would never be eligible for a SMourne drop because I`ve purchased it already on all my toons I`d use one on. Congrats!

7. Hey Lightnuts, remember what we talked about a few days ago? Coincidence? I don't think so.
    Blessed by Drak, confirmed. Kappa.

Congrats, well deserved for the biggest nuts from guild #Keepo
    Edited: November 28, 2015

8. Grats Lightball. Deserved it mate!

9. Another achievement for TFK family. 4 RS25H kills, one after another, single day. Grats to all new achievement holders and loot winners. May you make the most use of them.

Edited: November 30, 2015 Reason: Added 2nd, 3rd and 4th run kills. Also Updated Class wise sorting.

10. And I asked you like 3 times. Sort the comps so hunters are with hunters not

Hunter
    Priest
    Hunter
    Priest
    Boomie

but rather

priest
    priest
    hunt
    hunt
    boomie

Way to ignore me Sha ;o
    Edited: November 29, 2015

11. And I asked you like 3 times. Sort the comps so hunters are with hunters not

Hunter
    Priest
    Hunter
    Priest
    Boomie

but rather

priest
    priest
    hunt
    hunt
    boomie

Way to ignore me Sha ;o
    why shash why u do dis to us?
    lamo
    actually, pink chicken is dead and dead it stays Kappa

12. Way to ignore me Sha ;o
    OMG. I messaged you on teamspeak before i went to bed, i will fix it after i wake up! Took 4 mins to upload 4 kills bra. Merci!

13. Another achievement for TFK family. 4 RS25H kills, one after another, single day. Grats to all new achievement holders and loot winners. May you make the most use of them.
    Lightball got SM, YOU SHALL NOT GET EXTRA LOOT :<

14. Mhm, gz i guess?
    lets see what this thread is all about ..

15. If 1 + 1 = 2 and 2 + 2 = 4
    3 + 3 = 6
    666 = satan.
    TFK has 66 LK kills.

Almost-satan confirmed? Kappa

First ... 3745464748495797 ... Last