1. If you want Wotlk with RDF WHY do You play on Lordaeron?
    Because it is WOTLK (most complete and hardcore) not a Vanilla mod as I said before if you read it.

2. Because it is WOTLK (most complete and hardcore) not a Vanilla mod as I said before if you read it.
    Well if you read the information about Lord you would know how it would turn out to be.... Sooooo your point is invaild.

3. The reasoning behind the closing of rdf is to allow players who have a distint unfair advtange over some one to camp a single player for 30--3 hours, rdf on the other hand would allow such player to leave the area being camped and swarmed by ****s and gain some xp doing dungeons, but we cant have that can we?

4. It was a stupid decision from day 1. RDF was never a bad thing, LFR on the other hand was terrible.

Warmane staff seems to think Spamming "LFM dungeonX" is more immersive than waiting in queue, it's not, it just makes the leveling process ten times slower because you have to waste your ****ing time walking to dungeons.

5. It was a stupid decision from day 1. RDF was never a bad thing, LFR on the other hand was terrible.

Warmane staff seems to think Spamming "LFM dungeonX" is more immersive than waiting in queue, it's not, it just makes the leveling process ten times slower because you have to waste your ****ing time walking to dungeons.
    word!
    also, to those that dislike RDF, if it were enabled, you're not required to use it to get in dungeons, just sayin

6. Because it is WOTLK (most complete and hardcore) not a Vanilla mod as I said before if you read it.
    its progressive WotLK, we start on naxx theres no RDF during naxx, ulduar and trial of the crusader

RDF was released in 3.3 patch this was ICC content.we currently have TBC content and then it will be naxx and so on it does make sense to be blizzlike and disable it for now.
    ^ exactly this, well said

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder

so... keep the qq till ICC out plox
    Edited: November 28, 2015

7. Fun fact: riding was not avaiable untell level 40 for 60% and 60 % and at its lowest requiresments, level 30 for 60%, but i quess we'll just late that slide. Nit picking at its finest.

8. RDF Enabled.

Hardcores do'nt use it.

Slackers use it.

9. RDF Enabled.

Hardcores do'nt use it.

Slackers use it.
    no, hardcores will spam it with premade group

slackers will solo q

10. no, hardcores will spam it with premade group

slackers will solo q
    So everyone happy? :)

11. So everyone happy? :)
    not until ICC out =D

or till Kaer have a change of mind

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2538800

12. If you want Wotlk with RDF WHY do You play on Lordaeron?
    Show me another X1 wotlk realm with properly scripted dungeons/raids and 8k+ people online, and i will play there.

13. I hate dungeon finder. It made the MMO very antisocial.

It's so easy to get groups without dungeon finder.

/who [your level] and just start whispering people for dungeons. It works.

14. I hate dungeon finder. It made the MMO very antisocial.

yeah, at BC start i tried that as a full marshal geared ret paladin, and 8 of 10 answers was '**** off ret lololol' very social.

15. I hate dungeon finder. It made the MMO very antisocial.

anti social people will always be antisocial. only difference with rdf disabled is we have to send 1 whisper saying invite me before not talking the rest of the dungeon.

not saying rdf should be enabled, but thinking it will make people more social is plain wrong.

First ... 23456 Last