1. wanna mirror for 2 million gold bet?
    not sure if u missed the point of my comment or attempting @being funny
    either way i would like to point out once again that your guild became what most of other wannabe PvP guilds are - sanctuary for geared yet unskilled ppl
    and to answer your question as if it was serious :
    tbh i lack the skill and the gear needed to beat a mirror consisting of soumi and you (my guess) being that im 5.7 and playing lock for 3 months now
    just another thing that makes those 2 'OTF' guys look bad, which is the only point i am taking, read the 1st sentence of my original comment

2. You do realize everyone in OTF has a rank 1 title from 3s except 4 people?
    And ontop of that have, 3 people have been rank 1 in 3s over 4 times now.
    How is this a sanctuary for unskilled people?
    Ontop of that, 3 seasons ago 2 guildmembers got rank 1 with a team in full furious gear. We've been rank 1 in 3s past 4 seasons, that includes Deathwing and Ragnaros
    In AT or in Deathwing?

3. im not gonna go into that topic since i have only seen a few of you getting those titles with my own eyes
    there are too many people saying that a lot of gladiators and seasonal gladiators titles were obtained illegally after the moltdown (exploiting the generosity of the staff that wanted to give back those titles to their owners before moltdown) and as i said i saw only a few get it myself
    i dont doubt that there are players in that guild who are able of getting gladiator with low effort here, my only point is that your guild expanded in a bad way, taking unskilled people into it, saw that in rbgs, saw that in arenas - my own opinion and experience

4. You do realize we're around 11 members in the guild (excluding alts), and we havn't recurited anyone in the past year and half?
    helena hauff contains your members as well, perhaps alts of mains in OTF or reverse
    i think i made my point clear enough and i dont wanna repeat myself all over again on this thread
    some ppl there are just bad but then again its just my opinion that im free to share here, nothing else, its not like your guild is bound to have absolutely superior pvp players
    thats why we have ohdo, right?

5. helena hauff contains your members as well, perhaps alts of mains in OTF or reverse
    if not sarcasm:
    its a guild on horde side deathwing containing members of your guild, perhaps ex members?

6. idk why are you avoiding it but w/e im not here to argue whether those chars were in OTF or not while you are attempting @trolling or w/e thats supposed to be
    cya

7. tfw ur actually serious trying so hard
    stop derailing this nice thread plz

my comments make no sense now since you deleted all of your comments :(
    cya ty for entertaining me

8. not sure if u missed the point of my comment or attempting @being funny
    either way i would like to point out once again that your guild became what most of other wannabe PvP guilds are - sanctuary for geared yet unskilled ppl
    and to answer your question as if it was serious :
    tbh i lack the skill and the gear needed to beat a mirror consisting of soumi and you (my guess) being that im 5.7 and playing lock for 3 months now
    just another thing that makes those 2 'OTF' guys look bad, which is the only point i am taking, read the 1st sentence of my original comment
    brag about beating feral mm playing dlock hpala such faceroll.

9. Actually deleted all my posts because I made myself cringe replying to you. My offer still stands

10. I've read most of these comments and I quite can't understand why people is bashing guilds... Killwithme just asked for nice pvp and out came the haters bashing him and VM... What would ally have been at this moment without VM and what would horde be without Warbringers? Just stop the bashing and do some damn premades. Most are probably a bunch of children who gets bullied at school. I remember prewipe when we (puff puff pass) did premades vs Rudolfs... it was sp much fun. It would've probably been boring weren't they there. Once I went horde I did some premades with Rudolfs and only PPP gave us trouble. Horde needs good pvp guilds and so does ally. Stop debating on who is best and just have fun!

Peace out (from your lovely pala - Smous)

11. Actually deleted all my posts because I made myself cringe replying to you. My offer still stands
    i replied to your offer already, you can find it in my monologue (after deleting your comments, oh and nice excuse)

@dirtydevil i just wish you were able to see them in that arena and everything would be clear to you, i can explain what they did in the fight if you so please, other than obviously missing to burst down a low rezil lock as 2 full geared chars capable of good cc

12. i replied to your offer already, you can find it in my monologue (after deleting your comments, oh and nice excuse)

@dirtydevil i just wish you were able to see them in that arena and everything would be clear to you, i can explain what they did in the fight if you so please, other than obviously missing to burst down a low rezil lock as 2 full geared chars capable of good cc
    must be hard to cc hunt kill feral, besides hunter cc is doing jack **** until all pala's cds are forced (both sac + bubble) and hop on you > tp on demand. can just dispel trap if you play with felhunter but i guess you played with the whore wich makes it even easier to tunnelvision feral.

13. i replied to your offer already, you can find it in my monologue (after deleting your comments, oh and nice excuse)

That hunt, Zozefin, is rival on AT. Now he is in top 5 or 10 3s teams there. And u state that he is bad? xD I played with him and apparent some solo qs, wouldnt say that they r tryhards, unskilled... Reason why i mostly respect OTF than any other PvP guilds on DW, even if i dont know any of them personaly, isnt their titles or skills showed on DW, 3s rank 1 every sesson where u need just to win one game and get rival title. Its cause i saw how they play and saw their ratings in soloq/3s on BR. While players from DW cant reach 1550 in solo q (most of them got highest rating 1500 before first game), few guys from OTF (wont mentiom them) r at 2000-2200 rating in solo q.

14. there are good players in that guild but most of them suck tbh, since they invited a lot of geared players with no skill
    wouldnt comment if i didnt have the chance to see it for myself yesterday

(just saved u the work of looking all of us up on armory, good guy ohdo)
    happy to queue into you on my main team any day boa

First ... 9101112 Last