1. All this "Is a Cookie" Posts. I must laugh hard cause i remember dat stream where wipe on the first Dance Phase on Heigan, the Tank tanked the Boss near the platform so all casters/healers got the debuff, and the Raidlead "all melees must stack in the tank".

L2P

Is a Cookie - Forum trolls confirmed
    Because melee need stack on tank ? and ranged/heal stay on platform. So basicly just tank ****ed up. Not whole raid. so whats is your point. Because i dont get it. Im not some big cookie fan also, but you cant write whole guild is bad, because one tank ****ed up one fight.

2. Because melee need stack on tank ? and ranged/heal stay on platform. So basicly just tank ****ed up. Not whole raid. so whats is your point. Because i dont get it. Im not some big cookie fan also, but you cant write whole guild is bad, because one tank ****ed up one fight.
    First Dance Phase Wipe. Not all bad - your right.

3. First Dance Phase Wipe. Not all bad - your right.
    You're*

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

4. All this "Is a Cookie" Posts. I must laugh hard cause i remember dat stream where wipe on the first Dance Phase on Heigan, the Tank tanked the Boss near the platform so all casters/healers got the debuff, and the Raidlead "all melees must stack in the tank".

L2P

Is a Cookie - Forum trolls confirmed
    So they come to the forums to say that it isn't in fact impossible to kill Patchwerk, and on a way to denigrate those players you bring something that might or might not have happened on a boss--fight which in fact is completely out of topic.
    This kind of replies from this kind you person that you are make me feel sick, how can someone be so stupid. I'll back my words if you bring me some valid reason to back up the sh*t you just posted.

5. You're*

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    The salt is Strong in you.

6. So they come to the forums to say that it isn't in fact impossible to kill Patchwerk, and on a way to denigrate those players you bring something that might or might not have happened on a boss--fight which in fact is completely out of topic.
    This kind of replies from this kind you person that you are make me feel sick, how can someone be so stupid. I'll back my words if you bring me some valid reason to back up the sh*t you just posted.
    Then watch there Streams.
    And after dat you read all the Forum Posts.

Then you have something to laugh about. Trust me

Btw killing Patchwork is RLY hard. Kappa

7. Then watch there Streams.
    Their*

8. First Dance Phase Wipe. Not all bad - your right.
    All i wrote was "tank ****ed up, not whole raid". You dont see difference?, you are good, you are right lol

9. So now lets be serious.

Incrase the Boss HP means only you have to fight them Longer or have a little more DPS. And dats all. There a no mechanic changes or something like dat.
    Increase the Boss HP makes a Boss not harder.

I pref increase the DMG of avoidable abilities like voids and stuff. Dat makes it harder cause slacker(Is a Cookie) die Instantly.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

10. So now lets be serious.

Incrase the Boss HP means only you have to fight them Longer or have a little more DPS. And dats all. There a no mechanic changes or something like dat.

I pref increase the DMG of avoidable abilities like voids and stuff. Dat makes it harder cause slacker(Is a Cookie) die Instantly.
    Where is your Patchwork 25 Kill?... Or infact any boss kill come to think of it.

11. So now lets be serious.

I pref increase the DMG of avoidable abilities like voids and stuff. Dat makes it harder cause slacker die Instantly.
    So you think healers on naxx tier go infinity mana?.
    You think this got no ascpect in fights ? longer fights = harder ones , sure not always but in most cases yes. Here every fight gonna be longer. PvE is not all abouth dps.

Everyone forgot abouth healers lol, without skilled healers that know own class you will do ****, even with good dps :p . Buffing hp on bosses mean no more spamming heal all the place. You need maintain mana, Cd's etc
    Edited: December 7, 2015

12. So you think healers on naxx tier go infinity mana?.
    You think this got no ascpect in fights ? longer fights = harder ones , sure not always but in most cases yes. Here every fight gonna be longer. PvE is not all abouth dps.
    Good Healer never go oom. Dats a fact.

Whats the biggest difference (on Retail) Normal - Mythic? Insta kill abilitys. No Room for slacking. I think arround T8, increased HP on a Boss makes no difference in Naxx but insta kill ability do it. You cant outgear it, dat must be the Goal. Remember alone in the Darkness :)

13. Good Healer never go oom. Dats a fact.

Whats the biggest difference (on Retail) Normal - Mythic? Insta kill abilitys. No Room for slacking. I think arround T8, increased HP on a Boss makes no difference in Naxx but insta kill ability do it. You cant outgear it, dat must be the Goal. Remember alone in the Darkness :)
    It's not just increased Boss HP, but add health, ALL damage by x%.

So please, unless you actually know what you are going on about save yourself the embarrassment.

#StayPug

14. Good Healer never go oom. Dats a fact.

That was my point. You will need whole good raid comp to make this buffed naxx ( even if they buff just Hp ). Good dps, good heal, and good tank/tanks. You wrote "more HP ? eee we just need more dps". It wont be that easy dude. Everyone gonna wipe alot , Cookie, Paradox, infinity everyone, no no matter from what guild. You gonna wipe also alot, and you know it.

First ... 3456715 ... Last