1. lol @ all the ppl viewing forums

atm, there's 99 ppl viewing frostwolf.. 200+ @lord, and 87'ish combined for all other realms. lordaeron is obviously because the realm is active, it's the new warmane project. but why so many viewing frostwolf, just thought it was funny. and with all the realm is dead topics here, despite this technically being possible further evidence of it depending on how u look at it, just figured i'd add a bit of randomness to the fw forums while still being about fw

Sagari
    He's just trying to lure the FW silent forum lurkers, it shall not work though!

...wait. :<

3. Because the server became so depressing that the community is actually anticipating a devlog a freakin devlog that promises future fixes again . Instead of getting any fixes or promised content.
    With the bugged content thats already out there on Frostwolf there's nothing to do for me than to farm achievments ( the ones that work )
    Idk it's just sad...

4. Nasty are you drunk today?^^
    lawl. no, just in a weird mood atm. trust me, i woulda deleted this thread right after posting it if not for the fact that i have a rule about never doing such things [stopping myself from saying anything even if it sounds mean,stupid,silly,etc :P]

Sagari
    Because the server became so depressing that the community is actually anticipating a devlog a freakin devlog that promises future fixes again . Instead of getting any fixes or promised content.
    With the bugged content thats already out there on Frostwolf there's nothing to do for me than to farm achievments ( the ones that work )
    Idk it's just sad...
    Been there, done that. Sitting in exactly 5k achievements because I can no longer be arsed to look for more. Now I'm waiting for a reason other than Winter Veil (possibly not working though, didn't check) to log on Frostwolf. :< I personally ain't keeping my hopes up for a devlog today.

6. Guys... ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival! Cmon, you can't get mad cuz they said 2-3 weeks. Then 3 weeks later said 2-3 more weeks. Then months later still no word. It is just an ETA!

7. Clearly views is the way to confirm that Lordaeron is the new baws. Yep,you heard it here lot,the wotlk server is popular,we never knew it!
    Millions play retail,yet you will never see any topic or section of wow forum pass 1k viewer mark unless its a holiday event and everyone's about to get free stuff,so judging by that Warmane has got larger community than retail.

8. I'm not silent.I like Frostwolf!..I said it in another topic too! :)

9. Lurkers gonna lurk...

I think that most people just stay on here in some hope that they either get to

A] Receive news that something is coming out soon and drool over it OR
    B] Severely bash and criticize the announcements and get banned lol

10. Nah!!..you're wrong ..I'm just getting bored at work!