1. In 20 min is a Q&A ingame on Frostwolf, Proterean said they will anwser ALL and ANY questions. See you there ;)
    I've been waiting for this Q&A for the past hour in game.....

I guess it's not soon™ enough

2. I've been waiting for this Q&A for the past hour in game.....

It's happening right now and has been happening for a while.

3. I've been waiting for this Q&A for the past hour in game.....

There was a Server msg, its also still going on. type /join Q&A
    But they just give anwsers wich are alrdy for Months in the Forum. Im alrdy out there.
    When will they open/fix xyz? - We are working on it/soon/ in a few weeks
    Will there be a update before 2016 - no anwser
    Where are the Devlogs and Changelogs at? - no anwser
    Why you dont "buy" more Devs for other Server - we have now 2 more Devs working on Frostwolf
    Will there be xmas gifts like Points or Coins? - we will surprise you :)

4. There was a Server msg, its also still going on. type /join Q&A
    But they just give anwsers wich are alrdy for Months in the Forum. Im alrdy out there.
    When will they open/fix xyz? - We are working on it/soon/ in a few weeks
    Will there be a update before 2016 - no anwser
    Where are the Devlogs and Changelogs at? - no anwser
    Why you dont "buy" more Devs for other Server - we have now 2 more Devs working on Frostwolf
    Will there be xmas gifts like Points or Coins? - we will surprise you :)
    Unfortunately, most of the questions are too specific when it comes to "soon/few weeks". We already told you the standpoint, we need 5.4.8 to continue development at all. It adds in the server support we need to implement things. It's not like we don't want to fix things, it's just that we need additional tools to continue.

5.4.8 adds in also several fixes and also it bugs out some things which we need to fix before we implement it because we don't want it to be an downgrade.

5. Unfortunately, most of the questions are too specific when it comes to "soon/few weeks". We already told you the standpoint, we need 5.4.8 to continue development at all. It adds in the server support we need to implement things. It's not like we don't want to fix things, it's just that we need additional tools to continue.

5.4.8 adds in also several fixes and also it bugs out some things which we need to fix before we implement it because we don't want it to be an downgrade.
    I may sound like a evil ***** now, but you talk about 5.4.8 update for Months now, and it was a few Weeks 2 Months ago also. So a few Weeks or Soon says just nothing.And what the ppl think now is : you lie and just say soon and a few weeks again and again.
    Also the Point is why ETA works for Lordaeron and dont for Frostwolf? Cmon we are 1 Community.
    I have nothing about you or the Team personal BUT i can understand why ppl start to hate you ( any the way you deal with the half of your Community )

6. Unfortunately, most of the questions are too specific when it comes to "soon/few weeks". We already told you the standpoint, we need 5.4.8 to continue development at all. It adds in the server support we need to implement things. It's not like we don't want to fix things, it's just that we need additional tools to continue.
    So than what is this Q&A about?! You can't say when 5.4.8 is coming and all else is dependable on that. There's really not much we can ask, is there?

7. Unfortunately, most of the questions are too specific when it comes to "soon/few weeks". We already told you the standpoint, we need 5.4.8 to continue development at all. It adds in the server support we need to implement things. It's not like we don't want to fix things, it's just that we need additional tools to continue.

I notice though how many questions I asked where dodged. It seems you were answering the naiive and trivial questions of when is Raid A open, what is happening with bug B. But the main question I asked (and I spammed it alot) was ignored. So I am going to ask it here and would like a proper answer please :)

There are many bg's that are not opened, they were asnwered with 'This Bg and That BG (I can't remember their names, think gilneas was one) are currently being tested yadda yadda. For the other BG's I have no information to give' So can I ask, why is this the case. MoP has been open here for 1-2 years, closer to the latter, it even had an open Beta. How the hell has this not been addressed sooner? These are fundamental parts of the game that are really required. Same for Nefarian in BwD on Neltharian. A whole HC raid can't be accessed due to this one issue that really should of been Priority #1. Now you open a new realm, with a new core and start work on that. yes Lordaeron is lovely, I have played there and been in awe at it, but it was not necessary as of yet. Why are you starting to eat another cookie when you have 3 others half eaten?

Edit: Ayee Q&A over and not one serious question answered. GJ Warmane, you kept your promise of a Q&A, no matter how much of a cheap scapegoat it was.

Edit2: Sorry I should say, 4 half eaten cookies. Warsong players have been begging for AT core for a looong time and considering ages ago it was promised to be with them within the month (this is going back a fair few months) I feel they deserved to be mentioned too.
    Edited: December 15, 2015

8. Best Q&A ever, they wanted to do a rap battle and date someone, gm also stopped pvp because he almost hurt his cat or something. Very useful indeed. Oh yea and no eta's. And they said communication between the players and warmane staff is also good. 1 useful thing (maybe) was that they got 2 new devs on trial that (also?) work on MoP.

9. 1 useful thing (maybe) was that they got 2 new devs on trial that (also?) work on MoP.
    Sweet, 2 more for Cata please Warmane?

10. These are Q&A from today:

Q: When will TBC/WotLK content be released on FW?
    A: Nothing can be done about old content without the new patch. Once that is released, ports will happen.

Q: Are you gonna add all old raids from WotLK, Vanilla, and TBC here for xmog?
    A: Yes, that's why we're re-writing dungeons on Lordareon, because re-written can be ported to Frostwolf more easier.

Q: Are engineering things like nitro boots and goblin glider getting a fix? Or you don't know?
    A: They will be but I cannot tell you when.

Q: Can you tell how many devs are working on MoP?
    A: Several developers. Can't say exact amount of devs because they work on multiple expansions.

Q: You have scripted path system for Lordareon. Are you going to fix that for FW too?
    A: Will be ported.

Q: Are you gonna add a mobile payment for coins?
    A: No.

Q: Why developers don't fix like the 1st priority (most voted) bugs?
    A: Because there's higher internal priority, such as crashers. Keeping a realm alive takes a lot of work.

Q: Why will PvP titles only be available for one season?
    A: Current state. We'll see when we will change that.

Q: Can you improve the performance of FW server? We can't even do world PvP because we're lagging so much?
    A: We are improving it for sure.

11. I notice though how many questions I asked where dodged. It seems you were answering the naiive and trivial questions of when is Raid A open, what is happening with bug B. But the main question I asked (and I spammed it alot) was ignored. So I am going to ask it here and would like a proper answer please :)

There are many bg's that are not opened, they were asnwered with 'This Bg and That BG (I can't remember their names, think gilneas was one) are currently being tested yadda yadda. For the other BG's I have no information to give' So can I ask, why is this the case. MoP has been open here for 1-2 years, closer to the latter, it even had an open Beta. How the hell has this not been addressed sooner? These are fundamental parts of the game that are really required. Same for Nefarian in BwD on Neltharian. A whole HC raid can't be accessed due to this one issue that really should of been Priority #1. Now you open a new realm, with a new core and start work on that. yes Lordaeron is lovely, I have played there and been in awe at it, but it was not necessary as of yet. Why are you starting to eat another cookie when you have 3 others half eaten?

Edit: Ayee Q&A over and not one serious question answered. GJ Warmane, you kept your promise of a Q&A, no matter how much of a cheap scapegoat it was.
    To answer shortly, this new 'cookie' will enable us to finish the other cookies easier. There's a reason why we're re-writing raids on Lordaeron, there's a reason why we put so much effort in TBC instances and it's a WoTLK server. We're trying to unify the content and make it easier to port from one expansion to another. It's an easier thing to do something if you have good foundation.

We could just open the instances on Frostwolf, they would work half-half and everyone could get transmog items and the quality of it wouldn't be even that bad but the performance would suffer, new crashes would appear due to some code that's ancient in those instances and so on and on. Battlegrounds as well, SoTA is not open right now on Lordaeron because we're writing it so it has a good foundation and can be moved from one expansion to another. Our dream, as wild it is, is to have an unified core so any work we ever do is applied 3 times on all expansions.

Unfortunately that dream can't become a reality, not anytime soon that is. The reason why a lot of questions are answered with 5.4.8 is because it's the truth and we can't do anything without it. 5.4.2 doesn't have the support for some of the SoO bosses and we need additional systems that only one of our developers is really capable of making and he's been working on them for a while.

Lordaeron will be a good thing for all expansions we have in long-term but unfortunately short-term it is consuming any time we have to dedicate to other expansions. We are not lying about our development focus, we're upfront about it and we tell you ETAs to our best ability. What bothers us, from the backstage perspective is how people say that we don't communicate. You, the community, know the obstacles in front of us, know the feats we must commit, know the ideas we're behind and know our future as much as we do. There isn't a single thing that you don't know that we do.

Questions like "when is #spell fixed?" are honestly useless. Nobody can provide an answer to that, not even the developer assigned to it. Fixing issues is not putting dishes in the microwave and waiting for 1-2 minutes for it to ding. It's fixed when it's fixed, time can only be estimated and we're withdrawing ourselves from saying that because people assume it's the definite exact time and don't count in the compile errors, the issues and mistakes in building, breaking other things and overall development obstacles.

That's why Blizzard as a development company invented 'Soon TM' and that's why they often use the expression "code has to be baked". Because code is something you put in the oven and you from time to time take out and try and see if it's good until the case appears that is good and then you serve it.

We're not sure how many comparisons and metaphors we can use to elaborate this even simpler but the general idea is this. This is what we're working on, it will come, we are not sitting on our asses idling and we're doing our best. It is up to you to judge, constructively whether we're communicating and working or not.

If at the end of the day, you go through this thread, our Q&A sessions and all in all you conclude that we are not communicating, then that's where our opinions will be different.

12. These are Q&A from today:

Q: When will TBC/WotLK content be released on FW?
    A: Nothing can be done about old content without the new patch. Once that is released, ports will happen.

Q: Are you gonna add all old raids from WotLK, Vanilla, and TBC here for xmog?
    A: Yes, that's why we're re-writing dungeons on Lordareon, because re-written can be ported to Frostwolf more easier.

Q: Are engineering things like nitro boots and goblin glider getting a fix? Or you don't know?
    A: They will be but I cannot tell you when.

Q: Can you tell how many devs are working on MoP?
    A: Several developers. Can't say exact amount of devs because they work on multiple expansions.

Q: You have scripted path system for Lordareon. Are you going to fix that for FW too?
    A: Will be ported.

Q: Are you gonna add a mobile payment for coins?
    A: No.

Q: Why developers don't fix like the 1st priority (most voted) bugs?
    A: Because there's higher internal priority, such as crashers. Keeping a realm alive takes a lot of work.

Q: Why will PvP titles only be available for one season?
    A: Current state. We'll see when we will change that.

Q: Can you improve the performance of FW server? We can't even do world PvP because we're lagging so much?
    A: We are improving it for sure.
    Yes and any for 5.4.8 ... maybe for 2017 or 2018.

13. Unfortunately, most of the questions are too specific when it comes to "soon/few weeks". We already told you the standpoint, we need 5.4.8 to continue development at all. It adds in the server support we need to implement things. It's not like we don't want to fix things, it's just that we need additional tools to continue.

Seriously whos bright idea was it to do a ingame q&a ingame? You owe us so much info you dont communicate with the community at all and than decide to do it in a worst way. This was the worst idea since giving Hermes the lead of Molten . Only **** i saw was repeeatedly replying the same questions you replied on forums every few weeks, spamm and "soon soon soon" ohh and yeah "soon".

14. To answer shortly, this new 'cookie' will enable us to finish the other cookies easier. There's a reason why we're re-writing raids on Lordaeron, there's a reason why we put so much effort in TBC instances and it's a WoTLK server. We're trying to unify the content and make it easier to port from one expansion to another. It's an easier thing to do something if you have good foundation.

We could just open the instances on Frostwolf, they would work half-half and everyone could get transmog items and the quality of it wouldn't be even that bad but the performance would suffer, new crashes would appear due to some code that's ancient in those instances and so on and on. Battlegrounds as well, SoTA is not open right now on Lordaeron because we're writing it so it has a good foundation and can be moved from one expansion to another. Our dream, as wild it is, is to have an unified core so any work we ever do is applied 3 times on all expansions.

Unfortunately that dream can't become a reality, not anytime soon that is. The reason why a lot of questions are answered with 5.4.8 is because it's the truth and we can't do anything without it. 5.4.2 doesn't have the support for some of the SoO bosses and we need additional systems that only one of our developers is really capable of making and he's been working on them for a while.

Lordaeron will be a good thing for all expansions we have in long-term but unfortunately short-term it is consuming any time we have to dedicate to other expansions. We are not lying about our development focus, we're upfront about it and we tell you ETAs to our best ability. What bothers us, from the backstage perspective is how people say that we don't communicate. You, the community, know the obstacles in front of us, know the feats we must commit, know the ideas we're behind and know our future as much as we do. There isn't a single thing that you don't know that we do.

Questions like "when is #spell fixed?" are honestly useless. Nobody can provide an answer to that, not even the developer assigned to it. Fixing issues is not putting dishes in the microwave and waiting for 1-2 minutes for it to ding. It's fixed when it's fixed, time can only be estimated and we're withdrawing ourselves from saying that because people assume it's the definite exact time and don't count in the compile errors, the issues and mistakes in building, breaking other things and overall development obstacles.

That's why Blizzard as a development company invented 'Soon TM' and that's why they often use the expression "code has to be baked". Because code is something you put in the oven and you from time to time take out and try and see if it's good until the case appears that is good and then you serve it.

We're not sure how many comparisons and metaphors we can use to elaborate this even simpler but the general idea is this. This is what we're working on, it will come, we are not sitting on our asses idling and we're doing our best. It is up to you to judge, constructively whether we're communicating and working or not.

If at the end of the day, you go through this thread, our Q&A sessions and all in all you conclude that we are not communicating, then that's where our opinions will be different.
    Thank you for answering my questions with detailed answers. A few things I want to expand on though.

Everyone (or at least the ones that are active around all forum threads) know that Lordaeron will eventually help out with older raids/dungeons on Cata and MoP. But what you should consider is the priority of what needs fixing. As a player of this server, with no clue how coding/scripting works, all I see is Lordaeron sorting out is the vanity side of our problems. Yes it makes old raids/dungeons easier to port over but is it worth putting off so many game-breaking bugs for it. I am going to have to speak on Neltharion's bugs as that is my home realm and I only come to FW for a few bg's a day so please bare with me. There are bugs such as Grand Crusader's proc being used by ANY ability instead of just Avenger's Shield. Censure ticks are still overscaling, Cauterize/Sacred Shield/Cheat Death will not proc if the initial attack does the remaining HP of the player. If a Feral Druid uses his Frenzied Regeneration with 4Piece then every other Feral's Frenzied Regeneration will go on cooldown. I can go on with many more game breaking bugs (and will if required) but I think this message will eventually take an entire page to itself. Also when current level raids can't be completed (BwD/ToT4W) then that should really prioritize over old raids.

No one would suggest to half-half working dungeons and raids. But the old system was working fine. You guys worked on old content and we had the vote shop to buy the gear we couldn't obtain. I would understand removing all of them from a shop a week before having old content going live, but as that hasn't happened, one does question where the logic lied there?

I understand that many problems with Frostwolf can't be resolved until 5.4.8 goes live, we all do that's why there are threads on threads begging for 5.4.8. But why has that been pushed back? Why did Lordaeron take over in priority over something that has been needed for longer. Something that will fix game breaking bugs, allow the release of more content to a realm that has been severely starved of content. I gave up on MoP just after Warmane was made due to sheer boredom. Again as a person that has no clue on coding and such it looks like a Vanity>Game changing bugs decision has been made.

I agree, Lordaeron will be a good thing for everyone in the LONG RUN. But at the minute we need to focus on current affairs. Things that are turning players away from Frostwolf and Neltharion and also stopping players from coming here. Yes you are perfectly clear with the development focus, the main concern is as stated, in our eyes the current focus is a bit backwards. It is best to not give ETA's, I think the Devlog and Changelog incident proved that. When we talk about communication we mean 'how/why?'. Such as 'why was Lordaeron's Devlog up and still none for the other realms?'. Eventually we was told, but only after a mini riot happened in this thread. Someone should of left a message either here or a small sentence at the end of Lord's Devlog stating the others will be up but at the minute the staff are needing to rest. We all know Warmane staff are humans and not machines, we would of understood.

Agree with your final 4 statements. But to add, yes blizzard came up with 'Soon TM' because they can't give deadlines accurately. But that was a bad thing on their behalf, why follow blizzard's mistakes? I would much prefer a simple 'Bug A/B/C/D are currently being worked on, we have x number of dev's working on it x hours a day/week.' over 'Bug A/B/C/D are currently in test, They will be ready soon/tomorrow/next week/ at some point in the future. Can you give any reasons as to why this can't be said?

Please do not take all of this as attacks/criticism etc but as general queries and concerns.

15. Feels like the coming devlog is a novel with 700 pages...HYPED expecting a lot of fixes incoming SOON in that devlog!

shoutout to the guy/girl whos writting it! hard work
    i have a feeling it's gonna be over 1k pages... idk where will i have time to read all of that :D

First ... 101819202122 ... Last