1. Server disconnect

Good day!

Just tried to log into Lordaeron server, but i keep on getting disconected. Is the server up and running? Since i can join other server but not Lordaeron.

2. Hi, is it a bug or ?? every time i try to log in i get Disconected.

3. I have noticed that sometimes when attempting to log in the first time you get disconnected. The server is currently down, I think, which may be why you are getting disconnected every time you attempt to log on. I am stuck at either "Logging in to game server" or "Connected" for the last 25-35 minutes now.

4. The realm is working fine (im logged on atm)
    Sometimes you might see this 'You've been disconnected from the server' message, but just try again and you should get it.
    If you're being stuck on connected/success try deleting ur Cache folder and flushing ur DNS and if you are still unable to log in, use Google's DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

5. Yo, i tried everything u told me to. There is still no change. I'm getting disconected everytime i try to log on Lordaeron, while i can log on others realm without any problems.

6. Yo, i tried everything u told me to. There is still no change. I'm getting disconected everytime i try to log on Lordaeron, while i can log on others realm without any problems.
    Keep trying buddy, I just got in. And on the main page of warmane they have posted a message saying they are getting DDoS attacks.

7. i keep seeing the mssage logging in and then back to realm list...

8. im on 25 % to leave this server. Bugs,server restarts,exploiters...

9. Getting a dc every hour and can't log in for another 15 minutes after dc. Stuck at "logging in to game server" or "success". Anyone else?

10. Yeye Maximum Heavy DDOS atm..
    all we can do is wait for mitigation or when it stops.