1. Exterminating the alliance nabs GET REKT

So there I was walking peacefully in Warsong gulch, when a bunch of ally nabs jumped on me , but they got stomped like the nabs that they are.

I can take any of these so called pros from CCC, VV , RBWGT, get lost ur nothing for me, im too skilled.

http://i.imgur.com/N7dXnyt.jpg

Also I was multiglad in retail... just saying
    Edited: December 20, 2015

2. "So there I was walking peacefully in Warsong gulch, when a bunch of ally nabs jumped on me" yep well don't bg if u dont want to get "jumped" in a game where the point is pvping. Bravo your stupid and nice binds... multiglad in retail with about 16 binds nice

3. Damn, he's moved to Horde now....

4. "So there I was walking peacefully in Warsong gulch, when a bunch of ally nabs jumped on me" yep well don't bg if u dont want to get "jumped" in a game where the point is pvping. Bravo your stupid and nice binds... multiglad in retail with about 16 binds nice
    lol I go where I want besides im probably top 10 when it comes to keybinds

5. first : as i see it ... you (horde) lost that bg. so gg on doing dmg but you still lost :)
    second : who of thos guilds did you "rek" ? i dont see alot of them in that list.

but , i think your horde teammates were very pleased with you that you rekt the allies so hard but still lost.
    well earned 65 honor for the hordies that need it :)

6. You lost the BG and you farmed 4 of the 10 Alliance...and brag about it...nice! :P

7. 3 deaths lol
    dude l2p
    lol im in random pug and dont stick with healers like u guys]

[QUOTE=Michiel1234;2588764]You lost the BG and you farmed 4 of the 10 Alliance...and brag about it...nice! :P[/QUOTE

The others were useless, that huntard was kill stealing so i would have like 50kb, I took the flag back 4 times