1. On topic; that was a fun cancer train indeed ;)

2. Hehehe Selaqt, good to know, that ur a tryhard hpala.

Trains like those are always nice and fun for some time, here is what we did once (also after the wipe):
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2493290

PS: I dont know, what Bakura`s mission is, but he has chars in 9/10 guilds on the server, maybe he plans to overtake them all one day.

@all the tryhards to cause forum drama, you did better already.

3. Indeed I never knew I was :c But now I do, i'm going to lead a better life and change myself for the better

4. PS: I dont know, what Bakura`s mission is, but he has chars in 9/10 guilds on the server, maybe he plans to overtake them all one day.
    NOOOOO. How did you got my plan so fast? >_< i'm ruined now.

5. < We take multiboxers to Stormwind and wipe while everyone laughs at us > kekekekekekek

Thing is that proves nothing much of significant value as everyone dies in the game, however you are terrible I remember beating you in duel as both frost and unholy and unholy is one of my biggest counters. Fact is you guys recruit without even duelling your members and I can tell you 1750 rating anyone can really get. Took me 4 days to get 2k on my holy pala and I never played a hpala before that.

Ginger is one of the worst rets I've ever seen, maybe if he stopped blocking mailboxes all day he can learn a few things from senpai dani.

Also why doesn't your guild win some RBGs before you even dare speak of my guild.

http://i.imgur.com/f4Srpnc.jpg

Because of this pic I will no longer comment here, I know I am significantly better than 99% of your guild (while clicking) and there is nothing for me to prove as you guys are a bunch of nobodies and the only person who even has a brain in your guild is mosh.

6. Why the **** are people measuring skill in 1v1's. Why the **** is this thread a thing. Oh god the aids era is coming back ._.

7. and the only person who even has a brain in your guild is mosh.
    You know you're hurting my feelings right? :c

8. You know you're hurting my feelings right? :c
    /hug Bakura

9. I am crying. Out of laughter. Thanks my lovely Tclick.

10. Alright Tclick Stfu YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE Shouldn't be talking your the one who first won't accept any sort of duel request two you obviously get carried by merosox in 2s 3 your a ****ing faceroll clicking hunter class so just stfu and no one not even your own guildies can take fatality as a real PVP guild cause your a joke just like your skills mate - Thera.

P.S. Tdot is a #ForumWarrior
    Edited: December 20, 2015

11. *back on topic* Kaspi if you could allow us passage we can do a RP walk to Stormwind lol

12. Alright Tclick Stfu YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE Shouldn't be talking your the one who first won't accept any sort of duel request two you obviously get carried by merosox in 2s 3 your a ****ing faceroll clicking hunter class so just stfu and no one not even your own guildies can take fatality as a real PVP guild cause your a joke just like your skills mate - Thera.

P.S. Tdot is a #ForumWarrior
    Win some RBGs then maybe your opinion will be relevant

Tdot
    9 RBG wins
    80%+ winrate across 2800 bgs
    75k+ HK

Therabane
    Can't compete..
    Edited: December 20, 2015

13. I can tell you 1750 rating anyone can really get. Took me 4 days to get 2k on my holy pala and I never played a hpala before that.

Letting your dogs do the work for ya.

First 12345 Last