1. Best dps spec?

So I'm wondering what is the best spec for 3.3.5 I'm currently playing frost dual wield very enjoyable and need help improving but I don't know where I am at wether it isn't the best spec or the most viable. I also already know there's some guides but wondering if there is any external ones?

2. Technically all three specs are viable. Frost will bring a much needed +20% melee haste (this is given my encha shamans as well, but enha shamans are almost non-existent) to the raid. Unholy will bring +30% more damage with diseases and +13% more damage with all spells against a target (this is given by boomkins as well). Blood will bring +10% attack power which is already given by hunters and I think one more class, which I can't think of right now. Anyhow as all three are viable I'll give you a list of what negatively and positively effects each spec:

Blood is negatively effected by:
    Blood gorged reducing boss armor instead of ignoring it. This is a pretty big nerf in itself for blood as it forces Blood dps dks to gem for arp until 1400 rating, whereas otherwise they'd have to get only 1260.
    Blood worms barely spawn and when they do, they don't attack.
    Death rune mastery has a strange way of converting runes and when I played blood I could not find a good way to deal with the strange convertions.

Unholy:
    Scourge strike does not double-dip but should. It does both physical and shadow damage, but only one of the two gets damage increasing effects.
    The permanent ghoul doesn't receive expertise from the hit rating its master has, nor does it take less damage from incoming boss/mob/player AoE.
    Both ghoul and Gargoyle are claimed to deal low damage. This I cannot confirm.

Frost has no negative effects, at least to my knowledge, but it has a possitive one:
    Frost strike receives damage modifiers twice (it double-dips) causing it to do way more that it should.

Note: 2pT10 is claimed to be broken for all 3 specs. In reality it is not broken for frost, but I can't say if it is or is not broken for the other two as I haven't done any tests on those.

With that said, when it comes to raiding you will more often than not get a raid spot as frost rather than unholy/blood. I hope I helped you with your choice.

3. Technically all three specs are viable. Frost will bring a much needed +20% melee haste (this is given my encha shamans as well, but enha shamans are almost non-existent) to the raid. Unholy will bring +30% more damage with diseases and +13% more damage with all spells against a target (this is given by boomkins as well). Blood will bring +10% attack power which is already given by hunters and I think one more class, which I can't think of right now. Anyhow as all three are viable I'll give you a list of what negatively and positively effects each spec:

Blood is negatively effected by:
    Blood gorged reducing boss armor instead of ignoring it. This is a pretty big nerf in itself for blood as it forces Blood dps dks to gem for arp until 1400 rating, whereas otherwise they'd have to get only 1260.
    Blood worms barely spawn and when they do, they don't attack.
    Death rune mastery has a strange way of converting runes and when I played blood I could not find a good way to deal with the strange convertions.

Unholy:
    Scourge strike does not double-dip but should. It does both physical and shadow damage, but only one of the two gets damage increasing effects.
    The permanent ghoul doesn't receive expertise from the hit rating its master has, nor does it take less damage from incoming boss/mob/player AoE.
    Both ghoul and Gargoyle are claimed to deal low damage. This I cannot confirm.

Frost has no negative effects, at least to my knowledge, but it has a possitive one:
    Frost strike receives damage modifiers twice (it double-dips) causing it to do way more that it should.

Note: 2pT10 is claimed to be broken for all 3 specs. In reality it is not broken for frost, but I can't say if it is or is not broken for the other two as I haven't done any tests on those.

With that said, when it comes to raiding you will more often than not get a raid spot as frost rather than unholy/blood. I hope I helped you with your choice.
    meh, a bis geared bdk i pulled 18kdps premoltdown, when death rune mastery wern't working at all, atm blood should do way more dps than frost on single target, but i cant test it since i rerolled after wipe
    frost no more double dipping
    uh is just broken, not cuz of **** ss damage, but bugged pet aoe avoidance and ap scale formulas (on blackrock gargoyle hits around 4k dmg per hit, on deathwing with same stats 3k)

4. Do you play on lord? Because on rag/dw frost strike is definitely double-dipping.

5. Do you play on lord? Because on rag/dw frost strike is definitely double-dipping.
    Yeah I am on Lord

6. As far as Lord is concerned, you should start off with Frost, as it out-scales Unholy because of Threat of Thassarian. As you reach higher raid content, you'll see the difference between the two decreasing but Frost will still be ahead by a bit. Blood only becomes good with sufficient ArP. So in the end it's a choice between Frost and Unholy, at least until ICC is released.

7. The struggle is real finding 2 1 handers with decent stats 70-80

8. BS crafting, elite quests.

9. BS crafting, elite quests.
    I have neither time or the gold for black smithing, elite quests are not as rewarding as you might think!

10. I have neither time or the gold for black smithing, elite quests are not as rewarding as you might think!
    Then don't complain.

Reaper of Dark Souls is the best weapon you can get pre-raiding as Frost. As a DK, you can get Revered pretty easily. Just do all quests in Zul'Drak and Icecrown. The Zul'Drak chain alone can get you to Honored. Half of all the quests in Icecrown are KotEB-related. The rest are the Argent Crusade chain and dailies, and the Arthas chain.

11. Who said I was complaining? I was just stating my business.

Anyways the answer you have was very helpful

12. single target inside ICC as far as it goes it is: frost>blood>unholy

13. single: frost>blood>unholy
    mutil: unholy>frost>blood