1. i hope to see you in battlegrounds, don't worry i will protect you >.>

2. @Delenis "tryhards"= Tryhards Inc
    Lel as long people in horde play the objective we'll continue to win till the end of time :P

3. Youre great example for that "great community"
    http://youtu.be/tD3H9QcSPoA

Nah but this is

4. You always know how to keep us amused lapdog

Let us know when you finally come back so that that you may face the elder gods in mortal kombat

http://youtu.be/4icGh3UPHrY
    Edited: December 30, 2015

5. You always know how to keep us amused lapdog

Let us know when you finally come back so that that you may face the elder gods in mortal kombat

http://youtu.be/4icGh3UPHrY
    Lol, why should I let you know when Im back? Who said Im ever comming back?
    Why dont I face "elder god" in RBG kappa

6. Lol, why should I let you know when Im back? Who said Im ever comming back?
    Why dont I face "elder god" in RBG kappa
    How many chickens can I bring? You want the 6 pack meal?

7. How many chickens can I bring? You want the 6 pack meal?
    Bring 10, I dont care :).

8. @Delenis "tryhards"= Tryhards Inc
    Lel as long people in horde play the objective we'll continue to win till the end of time :P
    In some months alliance will dominate again as alway, what you bet?

9. Neltharion at night (server time) It's a horde premade fest but in day time generally ally win more than horde.

10. Neltharion at night (server time) It's a horde premade fest but in day time generally ally win more than horde.
    I'm agree with that.

And the win rate in solo queue is alway highter in alliance than in the horde.
    Edited: December 31, 2015

11. i only lost 3 bgs in total on the 30th and i played a ****ton on my ruthless ret paladin lol sometimes topping the charts lel ret is so broken :P

12. i only lost 3 bgs in total on the 30th and i played a ****ton on my ruthless ret paladin lol sometimes topping the charts lel ret is so broken :P
    your ret is bad maked me lose ab

13. No wod(warlords of dreanor) for those that do pve? All ****ing servers are PvP,and ganking is getting old. If warmane was serious about PvP then do wod,because it's more PvP based. I'm not going to flame the forums anymore but I've had my fair share of ganking from both sides and then I'm stuck in death mode cause I was hit so hard. Well good luck,if not because there's more ppl doing wod because of the garrisons and everything changing.I've noticed also missing armor for the PvP 60 defilers shoulders plate and mail.
    Edited: January 2, 2016 Reason: Correction

14. No wod(warlords of dreanor) for those that do pve? All ****ing servers are PvP,and ganking is getting old. If warmane was serious about PvP then do wod,because it's more PvP based
    And then we can all say "Good Bye" to Cataclysm >_>
    If I wanted to play WOD I would be playing on Retail....

First 123 Last