1. Frequently "In Combat", hardley ever fighting.

I'm constantly getting locked "In Combat" where I can't mount, logout, switch gear etc, even though there is no fighting.
    I have to close and reopen the game client several times.
    This is getting annoying, I'm really starting to hate MOP and ready to go back to WOTLK

2. you mean the ''combat bug''? molten has that **** since i joined like 5 years ago....soo if you're new to the server...welcome to warmane enjoy the bugs xD

3. you mean the ''combat bug''? molten has that **** since i joined like 5 years ago....soo if you're new to the server...welcome to warmane enjoy the bugs xD
    That's it :/ (...) +1

4. 1) Avoid aoe minions, because if you dont kill all affected by aoe they will most of the times get stuck in combat, which will make you stuck in combate also.
    2) Only damage minions you are going to kill, because if they stay alive they might stay in combate and cause you to stay in combate also.
    3) If you have a pet, after a fight you will need to press the passive button sometimes to get out of combate.
    Those are my tips. With them I never have problems with combate bug. Hope it helps

5. I'm constantly getting locked "In Combat" where I can't mount, logout, switch gear etc, even though there is no fighting.
    I have to close and reopen the game client several times.
    This is getting annoying, I'm really starting to hate MOP and ready to go back to WOTLK
    Are you levelling? then sooner that bug will not be so annoying, I heard some guys solve the problem by hitting critters while "Cumbat bug".
    Also if you are max lvl you can join bg and then leave it as workaround
    If you play Druid then just remove the talent "Ysera's Gift"

6. If you cannot stop it, embrace it. If you cannot defeat it, let it defeat you. Combat bug is here to stay on ALL realms.

7. I found out the other day that critters make you stay in combat when you use an AoE or something similar. Always kill critters near you.