1. More information on that will follow very soon alomhside other things. Prices will remain very high, just as not as high as predicted at first, several hundred percent higher than on other realms.
    I guess we will need to see how that will work in conjunction with the itemlevel of the items that you desire to release on the marketplace. Thank you for the response.

2. If someone is bad enough to drop $100+ on one item then go ahead lol, I dont think that item is going to change much except their gs number.

3. If someone is bad enough to drop $100+ on one item then go ahead lol, I dont think that item is going to change much except their gs number.
    I think we don't play same game

4. They are even selling occulus trinket for 34 coins that is not even obtainable, disgusting. ayy

5. JUst place a damn 5Euro fee per month per account and that will solve a ton of money..... and a problem of multiboxers(for free) and a problem of alt afk accounts(for free) , everything will drop, then if the que problem persists change the kick timer for character loging screens to 10min(will make ques way small and way shorter in minutes) and tada... u get your cash for an improved server in 3-5 months + wages for employees + room for people..... just keep on fixing the stuff to the end and that's that

6. They are not allowed to do a subscription otherwise this entire project will be shutdown

7. JUst place a damn 5Euro fee per month per account and that will solve a ton of money..... and a problem of multiboxers(for free) and a problem of alt afk accounts(for free) , everything will drop, then if the que problem persists change the kick timer for character loging screens to 10min(will make ques way small and way shorter in minutes) and tada... u get your cash for an improved server in 3-5 months + wages for employees + room for people..... just keep on fixing the stuff to the end and that's that
    That's not going to work like that. We are not Blizzard to force users paying to keep them playing. It's a free server with optional donation.

8. Anyways... back on topic.

I'm still wondering about some of the same questions as the OP.

Ulduar 10-Man - 219ilvl
    Ulduar 10-Man Hardmodes - 226ilvl Armor and 232ilvl Weapons.
    Ulduar 25-Man - 226ivl Armor and 232ilvl Weapons
    Ulduar 25-Man Hardmodes 239ilvl
    Algalon is considered a Hardmode in both 10 and 25 mans.

When Ulduar comes, what exactly are you going to put at the coin shop?
    Are you going to put only 219ilvl items?
    Are you going to put both 219 and 226 items just because 239 is the highest ilvl item available?
    Are you going to put 232 weapons?
    Are you going to put Hardmode items from the 10-Man just because its 226 ilvl?
    We will respect the design choices of the realm and for example 213 gear should be released once Ulduar is cleared.
    I'm confused.... so ilvl213 gear (Naxx25) will only become available once Ulduar 10-man has been cleared?

My understanding after reading the realm info thread was that 213 gear would be immediately available following Ulduar release. Then once Ulduar 10 is cleared, ilvl219 would become available.
    Then it would remain like this until release of ToC, where 226 will be available immediately and 232 after first clear.
    Doesn't this follow the same pattern we have so far? Naxx10 ilvl200 gear was not available on the coin store until after realm first happened IIRC.

Am I correct with my above assumptions? Or am I completely wrong?

In either case, I hope there is some kind of clarification post as was discussed earlier in this thread. The 3-4 bullet points in realm info are not enough to adequately describe the coin shop gear situation.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

9. Anyways... back on topic.

I'm still wondering about some of the same questions as the OP.

I'm confused.... so ilvl213 gear (Naxx25) will only become available once Ulduar 10-man has been cleared?

My understanding after reading the realm info thread was that 213 gear would be immediately available following Ulduar release. Then once Ulduar 10 is cleared, ilvl219 would become available.
    Then it would remain like this until release of ToC, where 226 will be available immediately and 232 after first clear.
    Doesn't this follow the same pattern we have so far? Naxx10 ilvl200 gear was not available on the coin store until after realm first happened IIRC.

Am I correct with my above assumptions? Or am I completely wrong?

In either case, I hope there is some kind of clarification post as was discussed earlier in this thread. The 3-4 bullet points in realm info are not enough to adequately describe the coin shop gear situation.
    They're planning on letting us know more at a later point. There's still more to come. Cute troll, btw. :-)

10. They're planning on letting us know more at a later point. There's still more to come. Cute troll, btw. :-)
    Sorry, I'm not trying to troll, but I realize now that my post was kinda pointless since Proterean already said there's more clarification coming on this topic.

11. Sorry, I'm not trying to troll, but I realize now that my post was kinda pointless since Proterean already said there's more clarification coming on this topic.
    Don't worry. I was talking about your avatar... And mine. :-)

12. Don't worry. I was talking about your avatar... And mine. :-)
    Oh wow, that went right over my head didn't it?
    :p

13. Deleting my comment?

Honestly, this is extremely disappointing. I made a character on Lordaeron to get away from the P2W crap that infests many popular servers, especially Wotlk servers, and yes, I do know that I made the decision to make a character on a Molten realm despite the notoriety of their servers being P2W, however they did sell the server to me as being a "hardcore" experience that me and many others would enjoy.

Being able to buy gear that gives a significant advantage over other players is not only disgusting and greedy, but not even fair, especially since some of the items you can't even get in game at the moment.

I really hope they reconsider it, this server was able to pull in big numbers due to its sanitary/clean marketplace and XP rates, now you can just RAF up to 80 and buy gear that no one else in-game can get? Yuck.

14. Damn people need to be more thankful. Warmane need to get money some how to keep the servers running - and then it can't be crap gear and other stuff that people do not want to buy. It must be some how "wanted" from the people who uses the money.

Even tho some people will get gear the "easy" way, all other players can also get it. Think it like this: You just joined a server, and some people have geared up already - its just the same. Also don't think it is only an advantage for the player who donates, it will also help your self get done with instances because you have a better geared group.

I don't donate, but I am very happy that there are people that does. I don't donate because I want to achive all the gear trough the gameplay. Still I am happy there are some people who donates, or the server would never be here. Just think that the donators are people who have played more then you. Why always think the negative side of the donations?

-Then people will say it is not fair that some peopele get the gear way to "easy". Well there is no one who forces you to now donate yourself. And what should you do if the donators left the community? Who would keep there server alive then?

I would be really happy if someone who hates so much, could answer my questions in a good way, not just saying that it is unfair etc. Of course the donators need to be rewared some how.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

15. Lots of misinformation...
    I have played on molten-wow a few years ago. I had no problem with people donating and I have never had. Of couse I got beaten by someone - but I was still able to get the gear they had - and beat many of them.

Lets say you are new to retail wow. People will be geared like **** there too - and you have nothing. The problem is the same then. It is just some people have played for it - and some people have supported a server for it.
    And how great won't it be if the prices are high as they are? Maybe warmane can buy even more server, get a bigger staff, and more stable server out of the extra income "that they don't really need"?

Warmane got also more content to cover then ******** - even tho they also do a great job. But I guess it is easier to cover a old content then old + newer content.

First 1234 Last