1. Impact of TOT HC in PVP

With PVE not downscaling like it should in PVP just the fact that you have a 530 pve trinket now make you able do a insane burst so what do you will think that will happen to pvp when TOT HC is released and better items are avaiable? ^^
    Share your thoughts here :)

2. With PVE not downscaling like it should in PVP just the fact that you have a 530 pve trinket now make you able do a insane burst so what do you will think that will happen to pvp when TOT HC is released and better items are avaiable? ^^
    Share your thoughts here :)
    Nasuki will remain the best hunter since he uses two bugged Pve trink that proc way more than they should x

3. +the Goat, but I dont like to point fingers at the guy who is doing nothing more than all of the other PvPers on this realm trying to get r1. They all exploit something, mages, locks, rshamans, warriors, rogues then theres hackers etc etc etc... so many bugs and exploits.

srsy dont point fingers, half of this server can be baned for exploiting something.

As for ToT hc trinkets if they dont fix that downscale and the current bugs we will have same illegitimate season as we had before (thats why they dont give perma titles).

4. I just hope that they fixed the downscale... That is the fix I desire the most since the start and would be awesome for everyone. Melee dpsers 1 shotting cloth isn't that fun