1. Quinnt wants to take over the thread.

2. 12/01/2016 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc) #84
    Lich King - Heroic

Spoiler: Show

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: January 16, 2016

3. 15/01/2016 - Icecrown Citadel (25hc) #86
    Lich King - Heroic

I'm proud to present you kill comp from Ragnaros First - Solo Tank + 2 Heals. I've searched forums and that feat was accomplished only by Dignity from Deathwing before us, unless someone didn't post it here. Took us a while to convice everyone to try it and we decided to do it today. Few bad rng tries. And the first real one got it. Good job to Chilldude for solo tanking it again, second time in TFK history, amazing dps and great healers. Drbubble and I had so much fun healing it so thank you all.
    Video proof: Click here for Twitch VoD!
    World of Logs: Click here for World of Logs!
    Screenshot of WoL since they expire after 2 months: Screenshot here!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE. YOU MAKE US PROUD EVERYDAY :)

Spoiler: Show

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)

4. Congratulations for everyone who first of all took part in the raid and all others who supported directly and indirectly. It's a guild effort after all. Awesome tanking, awesome healing and awesome dps. Expecting more solo tanks soon.

5. After 1 year i'm still glad to be part of this family! <3 You guys are the best !

6. After 1 year i'm still glad to be part of this family! <3 You guys are the best !
    ty me best i promise

7. ty me best i promise
    its not about you, you social rank

8. its not about you, you social rank
    RUDE!
    Drak is always there! For moral support!

9. Drak is more like "you can't do it, you better RO" xD
    Pls !

10. Drak is the guild cheerleader be gentle marmo

11. so many lies, Tukr ! me iz all tfk needs <3

12. Marmo, You're on your own here. We pick drak. Sorry :<

13. Marmo, You're on your own here. We pick drak. Sorry :<

First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last