1. Faction Change,Race Change and Rename Character implemented

Hello guys,
    Please, i do understand the ilvl lower items and skippin queues for supporting the server but Change Faction and rename is too much, what about core principles that we all talked about before even Lordaeron started( YOUR CHOICE MATTERS) . What about all those scammers that gona name change all ,this imbalance in PvP from Faction Change Horde>Alliance . So please REMOVE Factions Change and Rename Character

2. Character rename will still have who you are, were on the Armory.
    There is nothing wrong with Faction change so long as it can be tightly controlled

3. Getting pretty tiresome reading all these QQ posts.

If you don't like it then leave, no-one is forcing you to play or be here.

I for one would rather see the server generate money via queue skip, char rename and faction swaps than it simply die due to no income.

4. Where do you read this? in realm information, i can only see it won't be available.

5. Your Account>Services>Lordaeron> <here>

6. Where do you read this? in realm information, i can only see it won't be available.
    They kinda sneaked it in without an announcement (like the ilevel 200 gear). Character Recustomization was added a few days ago and Race Change, Faction Change, and Name Change were added yesterday.
    Edited: January 18, 2016

7. They kinda sneaked it in without an announcement (like the ilevel 200 gear). Character Recustomization was added a few days ago and Race Change, Faction Change, and Name Change were added yesterday.
    Thats what they always do. They could ask for nelt>mop, but couldnt for those services..
    Giving away faction change for coins will cause imbalance between both factions. IT SHOULD be only awaible when one faction is like 40 to 60 to make it even. But its Warmane..
    They should at least make it possible once in a 6 month. Same for race change and name once in a year or so. It is not what Lord were promised to be.
    Like this, we can be sure they will put legendary for coins also.

8. I don't get it why there was no public vote for it.

I think it was great idea to have public vote like they had for multiboxers and prolonging the Vanilla and TBC content. They said the vote might or wont affect their decision but still they could hear what people think about it.

It was bad decision for doing this without any explanation because for anything so far they were asking players for opinion.
    Character rename is horrible thing for me. When I put someone for ignore, I have strong reasons for doing it so. Now this player could make for himself bad reputation, but no worries, only 5 coins and you can start build it all over again!

9. When I put someone for ignore, I have strong reasons for doing it so. Now this player could make for himself bad reputation, but no worries, only 5 coins and you can start build it all over again!
    "Future characters renames would have their name history available in the armory" If they have gone to this much effort to make the previous names listed, it wouldn't surprise me if /ignore was also updated. Failing that you have a list of previous names readily available, so it isn't exactly build it all over again is it?

Do you think the general public will vote for whatever will help ease the server costs or generate income?

10. I don't get it why there was no public vote for it.

I think it was great idea to have public vote like they had for multiboxers and prolonging the Vanilla and TBC content. They said the vote might or wont affect their decision but still they could hear what people think about it.

It was bad decision for doing this without any explanation because for anything so far they were asking players for opinion.
    Character rename is horrible thing for me. When I put someone for ignore, I have strong reasons for doing it so. Now this player could make for himself bad reputation, but no worries, only 5 coins and you can start build it all over again!
    For starters, read what was said already. Old names will be registered in the Armory. You can just check if someone is just using a new name to avoid whatever.

And second, votes don't generate funds to cover the server costs. You can't expect to at the same time have something for free AND not having someone else paying for it. Life doesn't works like that.

11. Nice. Now we can actually recruit some US bro's from Alliance.

12. They should at least make it possible once in a 6 month. Same for race change and name once in a year or so. It is not what Lord were promised to be.
    Like this, we can be sure they will put legendary for coins also.
    What a fantastic assumption, They've chosen one of the lesser evil's to help generate money, therefore instant pay to win legendary is obviously around the corner. durpdurp

13. For starters, read what was said already. Old names will be registered in the Armory. You can just check if someone is just using a new name to avoid whatever.

And second, votes don't generate funds to cover the server costs. You can't expect to at the same time have something for free AND not having someone else paying for it. Life doesn't works like that.
    Cause from the begining u thought u may fund Lord from other realms donates, tho it was knew to not work out. Now you just started to implement things that shouldnt be here. You quietly have added new services, so also add heirlooms to the game, to be blizzlike. It doesnt affect any end game aspect. Not everyone will be able to pay coins for raf-alike system. Soon legendary too ? Just make this realm a full coin support as deathwing and everything will be with urs standards.

Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    cause kek

14. Cause from the begining u thought u may fund Lord from other realms donates, tho it was knew to not work out. Now you just started to implement things that shouldnt be here. You quietly have added new services, so also add heirlooms to the game, to be blizzlike. It doesnt affect any end game aspect. Not everyone will be able to pay coins for raf-alike system. Soon legendary too ? Just make this realm a full coin support as deathwing and everything will be with urs standards.

Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    cause kek
    We're having to adapt. Want to know whose fault it is? Look in the mirror.
    If we ever want your specific opinion on what to do, we'll let you know. Or you can feel free to start your own to show us how to do it. Lead by example, show us the error of our ways, you know?

15. Not everyone will be able to pay coins for raf-alike system. Soon legendary too ?.
    You should be grateful for the people who will pay money for faction and name change then, they let you play here for free.

12 Last