1. Considering its most commonly used not to exploit mechanics or kite lk indefinitely, but to counteract a scripting issue (ie lk enraging from non fm deaths) it would be silly for gm's to find it a bannable offence.
    Yes but you do need JoJ to kite LK, it can even easily be kited by 2-3 people or even a tank alone with nitro boots + swifitness potion can kite it around alone.
    It's not normal to render the speed of LK to the speed of a damn grandmother and neither is it normal to counter a bug with an exploit, don't you think that, specially for a proper high end guild who has farmed LoD since ages.
    Edited: January 21, 2016

2. Toilet flush strikes back

ps.
    Yes but you do need JoJ to kite LK, it can even easily be kited by 2-3 people or even a tank alone with nitro boots + swifitness potion can kite it around alone.
    Tnx for teaching casuals how to plei dis gayme, thumbs up , gg man
    Edited: January 21, 2016

3. Toilet flush strikes back

ps.

Tnx for teaching casuals how to plei dis gayme, thumbs up , gg man
    I mean, thank you for the feedback but I would much rather like a proper answer, not one from an uneducated baboon.

4. Yes but you do need JoJ to kite LK, it can even easily be kited by 2-3 people or even a tank alone with nitro boots + swifitness potion can kite it around alone.
    It's not normal to render the speed of LK to the speed of a damn grandmother and neither is it normal to counter a bug with an exploit, don't you think that, specially for a proper high end guild who has farmd LoD since ages.
    Do we need JoJ to kite LK's glitched enrage? No. It's just smarter to let a single person handle it than having 2-3 doing so. We've killed LK way too many times before JoJ slowed bosses, in Proud and in many other guilds before that I've raided with or helped leading. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone who might think that a single spell allows us to kill a boss, that is ridiculous.

There's no need to use it, it's just convenient and if anything, not even morally incorrect since all it does is allow a single person to deal with a bug (enrage happening when it shouldn't) by himself instead of relying on other people to taunt. It is also not normal to kill the Raging Spirits abusing Necrotic Plague but it is acceptable by everyone in this server. It's a matter of perspectives. There are a lot of exploits people abuse naturally here and never got banned for and never will.

I'm done with explanations here, I shouldn't even be responding in the first place anyways as it is not the proper thread for such discussions.

5. I mean, thank you for the feedback but I would much rather like a proper answer, not one from an uneducated baboon.
    Okay ,let me translate it to u..Who the **** are you to come here and accuse someone for expoliting?

6. Do we need JoJ to kite LK's glitched enrage? No. It's just smarter to let a single person handle it than having 2-3 doing so. We've killed LK way too many times before JoJ slowed bosses, in Proud and in many other guilds before that I've raided with or helped leading. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone who might think that a single spell allows us to kill a boss, that is ridiculous.

There's no need to use it, it's just convenient and if anything, not even morally incorrect since all it does is allow a single person to deal with a bug (enrage happening when it shouldn't) by himself instead of relying on other people to taunt. It is also not normal to kill the Raging Spirits abusing Necrotic Plague but it is acceptable by everyone in this server. It's a matter of perspectives. There are a lot of exploits people abuse naturally here and never got banned for and never will.

I'm done with explanations here, I shouldn't even be responding in the first place anyways as it is not the proper thread for such discussions.
    Thank you, this is the kind of an answer I was looking for.

7. Yes but you do need JoJ to kite LK, it can even easily be kited by 2-3 people or even a tank alone with nitro boots + swifitness potion can kite it around alone.
    It's not normal to render the speed of LK to the speed of a damn grandmother and neither is it normal to counter a bug with an exploit, don't you think that, specially for a proper high end guild who has farmed LoD since ages.
    To be fair, even though handling enrages with a carefully planned taunt order feels more legit, you're still probably exploiting the fact that taunt DRs don't exist at all on Deathwing right now.

8. LoD #133

no warlock cause unable to connect ty moltres

Loot: Bsurge + Terenas. Invincible: Necovek

Submit your application @ our website: http://proud-deathwing.enjin.com.

9. Knez such necovek confirmed

btw Gleen>Knez
    ez katka
    Edited: January 22, 2016 Reason: forgot to say something

10. Knez such necovek confirmed

btw Gleen>Knez
    ez katka
    Que merda é essa?????
    sai daqui !!!! Necovek > Mayler > Gleen

11. Que merda é essa?????
    sai daqui !!!! Necovek > Mayler > Gleen
    Knez sapatao! Wallet warrior huehue

12. hahahahahah 4head!!!!

13. Halion #100 + #101 + #102

100th rs today yay fun
    and forgot one of the runs again

Submit your application @ our website: http://proud-deathwing.enjin.com.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

First ... 303839404142 ... Last