1. Heirlooms cross fraction?

Hi, is it possible to send heirlooms to a Charakter on the other fraction at frostwolf?

2. Yes, it is. It's an account bound item.

3. Hello, as I've been trying this, it isn't working please clarify to anyone who has done this successfully recently :)

4. It works, simply mail the item.
    You cant send Gold with it. And you cant send Items with special enchants on it ( like DK Runes, or shaman Enchants, or the lvl 70 pvp shoulder enchant ) you first have to remove these enchants to mail them.

5. Hello, as I've been trying this, it isn't working please clarify to anyone who has done this successfully recently :)
    You try to send gold too? Or did you have any class enchant on the gear? for example dk weapon enchant?

6. It works, simply mail the item.
    You cant send Gold with it. And you cant send Items with special enchants on it ( like DK Runes, or shaman Enchants, or the lvl 70 pvp shoulder enchant ) you first have to remove these enchants to mail them.
    Luvenia, as always, thank you for your fast response, will try now :)

7. Luvenia, as always, thank you for your fast response, will try now :)
    to remove enchants, put the gear in the void storage and take it back.

8. Hello, as I've been trying this, it isn't working please clarify to anyone who has done this successfully recently :)
    It doesn't work if:

1. You have high level enchant on an item, commonly fixed by putting a low level enchant and or borean stamina enchant.
    2. Alt bags is full and gives internal database error.