1. Doesn't donation provide the ability to skip the queue for 30 days?

Obviously I know that we were not allowed to skip the queue in Lordaeron.
    However the post on the main page, from a few weeks back stated that people who donate wil have the ability to skip the queue for 30 days.
    Well I just donated like 20 hours ago, and yet I keep getting queue's.

Thanks in advance for the response.

2. Certain donations do, certain donations don't. It should be noted when you're about to make the purchase, whether your purchase will grant you the ability to skip the queue.

3. Then they are relaying misleading information which is not fair...

Do you know which donations do and which do not?

Thanks

4. No, we aren't "relaying misleading information."
    Just making a donation gives you the regular donor benefits. You have to spend at least 5 coins with items or services in Lordaeron to get queue skipping for 30 days there, not simply make a donation.

5. No, we aren't "relaying misleading information."
    Just making a donation gives you the regular donor benefits. You have to spend at least 5 coins with items or services in Lordaeron to get queue skipping for 30 days there, not simply make a donation.
    I did use 5 points in a service, no skipping queue.

6. I did use 5 points in a service, no skipping queue.
    Which service was it? And was the service in Lordaeron?

7. Well, I've just spent 15 coins on a mount in the marketplace and I am still in queue...

8. Well, I've just spent 15 coins on a mount in the marketplace and I am still in queue...
    You also need to relog, and some people said they had a delay of a couple minutes before it kicked in for them.

9. Which service was it? And was the service in Lordaeron?
    Char rename

10. You also need to relog, and some people said they had a delay of a couple minutes before it kicked in for them.
    In a previous thread, a player showed a screenshot of his checkout. A service costing 30 coins would grant him the ability to pass queues. Another service costing 30 did not.

11. No, we aren't "relaying misleading information."
    Thanks for that I just donated and wondered why I still had a que :)

12. As far as I was informed any coin trade in, be for items or for services costing 5 or more coins, without exception, would let you skip the queue for anyone who's a donor (you can't just get 5 coins as gift or bought in the Marketplace and get queue skipping if you never donated, but that wouldn't apply to you). I can only assume this is an error and forwarded this to be checked.

13. As far as I was informed any coin trade in, be for items or for services costing 5 or more coins, without exception, would let you skip the queue for anyone who's a donor (you can't just get 5 coins as gift or bought in the Marketplace and get queue skipping if you never donated, but that wouldn't apply to you). I can only assume this is an error and forwarded this to be checked.
    I remember it was only for marketplace items ( still 5 coins rule ofc)

14. I remember it was only for marketplace items ( still 5 coins rule ofc)
    It isn't, any use of coins of 5 or more for something in Lordaeron counts.
    This was confirmed by Proterean just a few days ago.