1. How do you not have any lag btw? When there are so many people at one spot I have like 5 fps D:
    We all want to know that :D

2. How do you not have any lag btw? When there are so many people at one spot I have like 5 fps D:
    powerful PC

3. world pvp horde

Hi guys, guild world pvp horde ??

4. your skill is ... lol nice press all CD and blade storm... that is all which you can?
    Edited: January 26, 2016

5. we came from another server, which is constantly playing Alterac and the Isle of Conquest. You are deeply mistaken if you think that we are not able to play these battlegrounds. But on this server, we can not get this on the battlefield in the 20 or more people because then you can register only 5 people.
    Girl.... My most favorite BG is Alterac Valley, I mastered that BG like I mastered my Class, I came from WoTLK.... umm... 5 Years ago. And Cataclysm where I also came from HAS Alterac Valley. If I were to lead an entire "handpicked" raid in Alterac Valley, I would be farming your entire guild in your caves. Which is without a doubt, I WOULD.

I am not talking about premades XD. I am talking about RATED BATTLEGROUND. Which works queing with 40 players.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

6. your skill is ... lol nice press all CD and blade storm... that is all which you can?
    seems that's enough to beat "OP" Ilyanah (if u didn't miss the first part of the vid) ;P

7. seems that's enough to beat "OP" Ilyanah (if u didn't miss the first part of the vid) ;P
    Oh.. HAHAHA! This video warms my heart... I really have gone far to be recognized and to be included in the video of other players. Please tell Alooran that I appreciate it that he included me in his video. He got a thumbs up from me. XD

Thank you Alooran. Lets make a 1v1 video. Race to the score of 10 XD. Lets make our own version. It would be fun. XD

8. I love this video! Thank you Alooran XD
    watching a warr fight a dk along with some casual battlegrounds. what isnt there to like on this one ? it is as exciting as the new cobrak 18 video.

9. Girl.... My most favorite BG is Alterac Valley, I mastered that BG like I mastered my Class, I came from WoTLK.... umm... 5 Years ago. And Cataclysm where I also came from HAS Alterac Valley. If I were to lead an entire "handpicked" raid in Alterac Valley, I would be farming your entire guild in your caves. Which is without a doubt, I WOULD.

I am not talking about premades XD. I am talking about RATED BATTLEGROUND. Which works queing with 40 players.
    We do not have 40 players. Our ultimate online 20-25.

10. We do not have 40 players. Our ultimate online 20-25.
    well... I am not pleased to hear that. Oh well.

11. your skill is ... lol nice press all CD and blade storm... that is all which you can?
    He is one of the very few good warriors on here. If you notice, he didn't jsut pop everything Noobstorm instantly, he actually waited till Gargoyle was up. To cleave it down with minimal effort (****ing Ilyanah's burst up) and preventing any CC which 99% of the time occurs during Gargoyle and other bursts thus leaving him to trink later on when he is being pressured or going for a kill.

Other warrs are 'hur dur smash all cd's Noobstorm' right from the get go, where Ilyanah would be like 'jk lemme just save burst and turtle this damage'.

By that logic I guess I'm http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADku/pvp#bgs
    Edited: January 27, 2016

12. seems that's enough to beat "OP" Ilyanah (if u didn't miss the first part of the vid) ;P
    this who make video forget to put the part where illy beat him.

First ... 122021222324 ... Last