1. DK Second quest bugged? Deathwing Realm

I just made a night elf DK and right away there was a major bug that prevented me from doing anything else. The quest that was bugged was the one where you have to pick up a runeblade from a weapon rack and enchant it with the runeforge. The problem was that I couldn't pick up a runeblade from a rack even though I tried like almost all of them. I'm not the only one since there was another person who tried doing it too shorty after I tried and I saw him go to 3 of the racks then logged off. This means I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.

2. I just made a night elf DK and right away there was a major bug that prevented me from doing anything else. The quest that was bugged was the one where you have to pick up a runeblade from a weapon rack and enchant it with the runeforge. The problem was that I couldn't pick up a runeblade from a rack even though I tried like almost all of them. I'm not the only one since there was another person who tried doing it too shorty after I tried and I saw him go to 3 of the racks then logged off. This means I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.
    It takes some time until it drops.