1. so, this is the Report about the little bug on Resilience, feel free to Vote Up : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17074
    where is the report? you guessed it, removed!

2. the goal is for Pandaria to disapear, kappuut, gone, erased.
    focus more on Lord.

3. Guys, okey the dmg should be reduced with the resilience change, but the problem as far as I see is the two trinkets now giving 5k resilience instead of 2 as they used to be. 5k is ment for the prideful gear, meaning we have now the extra resilience, but not extra stats to cover it for - that could be the explanation between the huge dps nerf.
    My Hammer of Wrath does aprox 10-20% dmg of what it used to do before the patch. :)

4. Got 2 dancing steel proc with trink so i used reck avatat and other pvp trink(fury warr 522 full geared)combined with dragor roar and i couldent even get hpaly hp under 80% tnx lolten now it's all balanced,executes hit 20 ,30 k and 1 wierd thing i can use executes only on 10% hp , dont know for others but this happens from start patch sometimes it's even lover

5. where is the report? you guessed it, removed!
    yep, my report is not visible anymore, which is also the destiny of 70% of my Bug-Reports eheh

6. yep, my report is not visible anymore, which is also the destiny of 70% of my Bug-Reports eheh
    Bugs are NOT deleted. If it's not visible, it means that it is an exploit and it's hidden from others to avoid abuse of it.

7. Bugs are NOT deleted. If it's not visible, it means that it is an exploit and it's hidden from others to avoid abuse of it.
    I know dude :P
    in fact I said " my report is not visible anymore"
    Then I meant that I am used to "see" my reports being flaged as "private"
    Edited: January 28, 2016

8. So many PVP player will quit for this resilience thing...

9. Stop saying crap like: " Now more skill is needed. Now it is slower and you actually enjoy". Are you **** or what? PvP is dead until the arrival of the new gear (or revision of pvp -power / resislence ) . Healers are a joke. It's over. Or a gear problem, or a problem of stats. And if the first situation. God. We're gonna need to expect 3/4 months on a hell of BGS until they added the Pride/release Ogrimmar.

10. Whats the point of making reports in bugtracker if some reports are deleted or marked as "exploit" ? I checked bugtracker and many stuffs got mark as "Fixed" but is not fixed. Someone should test those "effects" in an actual game possibly a new realm for developers to see if its trully fixed or not. Not simply fix a script and release it without apply, My opinion tho. dont hate me xD

11. idk why ppl cry about 80% resilience, its supposed to be that number
    altough i too think that there is something wrong since the new patch
    as a fully pvp geared,enhanced,gemmed affliction lock, the avarage dmg of my dots got reduced by 60% and that gentlemen is a lot
    im just tickling healers, similar geared warriors' second wind heals more than my dots etc....

12. BG que 20-30 min, premade groups are full of healers, dps specs stop playing PvP xD

13. Stop saying crap like: " Now more skill is needed. Now it is slower and you actually enjoy". Are you **** or what? PvP is dead until the arrival of the new gear (or revision of pvp -power / resislence ) . Healers are a joke. It's over. Or a gear problem, or a problem of stats. And if the first situation. God. We're gonna need to expect 3/4 months on a hell of BGS until they added the Pride/release Ogrimmar.
    It's not crap, it is true. More skill is need atm. It's not just charge and lolstorm,freeze 100k pyros or icelance,fear 200k chaos bolt, stun 130k chimera, root than dots of 40k...
    And it is harder to kill healers now ye, but that doesn't mean pvp is dead rofl. Some classes are still op more than others. Now u have to use tactic and play smart its not just that easy like before. I enter in bgs where ppl under 490ilvl win bgs vs 500+. So its not crap its fact. And all those who now cry about it, only show what kind of pvp players are they. U all want to finish duel in 2 secs rofl. Only thing that would be great if heals would be a little lower.

14. if the damage stays this way i might aswell quit, as i said problem isnt in the resilance ITS PVP POWER. Last patch it was 72% base + 2,5 or something like that from trinkets = 74,5 THEN when PVP power kicked in and it reduced it and thats why people hit 100k pyros and icelances, 200k chaosbolts, 130k chimeras as stated. I mean look at it that way - you got a target which has 74,5% resi and another person who has 45% pvp power + cooldowns which increase damage further + procs which also increase further, how can he not hit the target which has 74,5% resi with over 100k when pvp power is based on reducing resilance???? How much exactly do u think that prideful is gonna increase ur stats and % pvp power to negate the current resilance effect ? like 2-3k more main stat (int/agi/str) and like 5% maximum more pvp power ?? 20k hits now would have an increase of like 5k on the current resilance(which is 80% aka 5% more than last patch) =25k ? ye the problems stays.

SO FIX PVP POWER CALCULATION, BECOUSE ATM ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL IN PVP ZONES, do i have to screenshot exact stats with pve and pvp gear in a pvp zone(too bad i dont have pve gear) to see that atm pvp power is worthless ? I doubt it. Staff please get ur heads straight and hold your promises which were patch 5.4.8 is ready and there arent many crucial gameplay (if not at all) bugs. Pvp power the most crucial bug of them all becouse pvp is basicly lead by that.

Thank you for reading.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

15. This is exactly how it was on retail when 5.4.7 came and people had grievous gear still. Game was slow and healers were gods. Then people got pride weapons and people were getting rekt left and right again. This is normal so stop crying.

First ... 23456 ... Last