1. Rogues ****ed up, they cant do anything now, low damage, we low gear guys cant really do nothing in bgs and arenas, FIX THAT **** and fix this - after any nickname in game, you will lose players :)
    well the vanish bug doesnt help?? or is it gone?? or you're just a bad rogue.

2. I decided to play on lordearon. They fixed 1500 bug in a week on lordearon. I have been playing MoP for 2 years. Maybe they fixed 500 bug on MoP in 2 years. I miss old days. I was waiting on que for log in to the game. Now 2k ppl online everytime... Gz Warmane.

Im asking to you warmane.
    -Why I am playing on dying server?
    -Why you are focusing on Just Lordearon?

I have been waiting for updates (OLD CONTENT, NEW RAIDS, MAYBE FUNNY QUESTS IN MOP, SCENARIOS) Since 2014. I cant wait anymore....

3. I decided to play on lordearon. They fixed 1500 bug in a week on lordearon. I have been playing MoP for 2 years. Maybe they fixed 500 bug on MoP in 2 years. I miss old days. I was waiting on que for log in to the game. Now 2k ppl online everytime... Gz Warmane.

I have been waiting for updates (OLD CONTENT, NEW RAIDS, MAYBE FUNNY QUESTS IN MOP, SCENARIOS) Since 2014. I cant wait anymore....
    Keep waiting.
    Otherwise, you can always join the cult of THE ALMIGHTY N' POWERFUL C'THULHU AND MAKE THE HUMANOID PIGS OF THIS WORLD WIGGLE IN FEAR AND CRY IN DESPERATION AS U SACRIFICE PUGS FOR THE MASTER.
    Or just play something else entirely. I hear Far Cry Primal is coming soon .__.

4. Well it wont be near 5k ,those days are lost due to Warmane management. It is around 3.5k max
    True.
    Updates are there but they are way too slow.

5. I decided to play on lordearon. They fixed 1500 bug in a week on lordearon. I have been playing MoP for 2 years. Maybe they fixed 500 bug on MoP in 2 years. I miss old days. I was waiting on que for log in to the game. Now 2k ppl online everytime... Gz Warmane.

Seems like MoP is going to be underdog like cata realm. As I said 5.4.8 wont change anything. Cause now in a month they will post a changelog and for another one you will have to wait, soon". Most likely one or two devs will be working on MoP

6. @ tronchon:

Unfortunately friend,it is a "bad business" ... or rather to quote Kaer himself:

"Funding Incentive. Lordaeron step in.
    It is also important to mention that, as the last 3 months have shown, Lordaeron's funding has been dreadfully low. Contrary to the massive popularity and population the realm has gained, today's Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses. In short, our funding has dropped to historical low levels to the point that we're looking at inevitable cost cutting in staffing and a number of backup services."

So you see...
    what I am failing to understand is how can you possibly let yourself ,for any reason whatsoever, lose donors/financial resource (and you don't lose those over night, takes months and months of ignoring the "elephantintheroom" aka ignoring community feedback) ,only to keep up 1 server (dear to your heart) alive ,by killing all the rest (well thats one way of getting 10k ppl in one, kill all other expansions :)

...and then you blink out for a moment after a long Overtherainbow flight, only to find your moneymakers stars are gone along with their nondonor co-star friends,audience aka masses,community,guilds,everyone...you may even fly as high to think like an amateur : meh, let them ,crapy expansions anyway.
    But next wake up call and ding-dong you are approaching Realitycheck airport . You're cutting in staffing due to the fact that the well ran dry.
    Yet what you actually need and like right now is the opposit : more staff to get the communty back along with donors,too keep the system running, cos you are late and you need to come up with a flashy show. Fast. But you can't.
    So my brain is glitching out here...Top world's private server...how ...do you...even...let that happen?
    Edited: January 30, 2016

7. Well seeing how the staff treat the forum members is not really encouraging donations. Just saying.

8. I agree with mos what you guys said, but this is the first time they actually did something significant, so I'll finally give them some credit. We can see some effort at least, and let's hope they really deliver all those BGs they mentioned in devlog. So far I only saw Battle for Gilneas.
    This patch is good foundation on which they can build, now they just need to keep up the work. But if they leave things as they are and settle with this, then they didn't bring much to the equation.
    Quality brings population and if they start delivering things, it will increase again either by bringing the old players back, or by acquiring new ones. Soon enough we'll find out in which direction things will go from now on...

9. I dont know how much is frost community in pve,so Im talking about pvp fixes only. We need faster spell fixes (for example that warriors deep wounds are there for ages). Also we need more bgs,its always nice to see new ones.
    Also I think that old raids wont be scripted ever. That is just too much time.

10. @ tronchon:

Unfortunately friend,it is a "bad business" ... or rather to quote Kaer himself:

"Funding Incentive. Lordaeron step in.
    It is also important to mention that, as the last 3 months have shown, Lordaeron's funding has been dreadfully low. Contrary to the massive popularity and population the realm has gained, today's Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses. In short, our funding has dropped to historical low levels to the point that we're looking at inevitable cost cutting in staffing and a number of backup services."

So you see...
    what I am failing to understand is how can you possibly let yourself ,for any reason whatsoever, lose donors/financial resource (and you don't lose those over night, takes months and months of ignoring the "elephantintheroom" aka ignoring community feedback) ,only to keep up 1 server (dear to your heart) alive ,by killing all the rest (well thats one way of getting 10k ppl in one, kill all other expansions :)

...and then you blink out for a moment after a long Overtherainbow flight, only to find your moneymakers stars are gone along with their nondonor co-star friends,audience aka masses,community,guilds,everyone...you may even fly as high to think like an amateur : meh, let them ,crapy expansions anyway.
    But next wake up call and ding-dong you are approaching Realitycheck airport . You're cutting in staffing due to the fact that the well ran dry.
    Yet what you actually need and like right now is the opposit : more staff to get the communty back along with donors,too keep the system running, cos you are late and you need to come up with a flashy show. Fast. But you can't.
    So my brain is glitching out here...Top world's private server...how ...do you...even...let that happen?
    well, they only have themselves to blame for the state of things now

I personally have found a wonderful mop pserver thats doing with mop what they are with wrath, and I can't believe the level of quality a pserver can achieve on a complicated piece of software that mop is.

so maybe they were right just to focus on one expansion....

now, having that expansion as it is (not economically viable) some "hard core, no donation for items and bla bla bla". AND not taking care of the money makers, specially not taking care of the community is a really really, really bad business decision. the way most mods treat the community is just unbelievable, they think that we will be here forever no matter how bad they treat us

and that brings me to why am I still here and typing this: I like my toons here, I really like all the stuff I did and all the crap I have here. So I log in once a day when my other server is applying fixes, to get my last toons to 522.

plus I have donated real money here and I have the right to still care for my toons, even if I don't do any more than one bg a day. I'm kind of a completionist, and I don't wanna leave my babies undergeared

as for the staff, they are like that landlord you have to pay once a month and don't really want to hear from them again.

i really hope they can raise the quality of frostwolf, but i honestly think that mop @ warmane is going the way cata is

again, maybe they should just focus on wrath, 10 thousand people is really not a bad thing...

11. Imo, when SoO and Prideful will be implemented many of the old players will come back , since the lack of the mentioned tier made them leave and left everyone with nothing left to do . You will see Frostwolf's population skyrocket once again when SoO and Prideful are ingame .

12. Imo, when SoO and Prideful will be implemented many of the old players will come back , since the lack of the mentioned tier made them leave and left everyone with nothing left to do . You will see Frostwolf's population skyrocket once again when SoO and Prideful are ingame .
    Whats the state of current raids? I dont know cuz Im not doing pve at all.

13. Imo, when SoO and Prideful will be implemented many of the old players will come back , since the lack of the mentioned tier made them leave and left everyone with nothing left to do . You will see Frostwolf's population skyrocket once again when SoO and Prideful are ingame .
    You're wrong. They won't Come back. My wole guild moved to Lord cause mop is lacking any content at all. We are all 80 there on Lord. And we're not planning to come back, as many others that moved to Lord or completly other pservers, or Just took this to stop playing wow at all.
    Sorry, but soo or prideful wont make numbers skyrocket.

14. There is still bug ''Not enough players this instance will close...'' cmon

First 123