1. They never said anything about merging Cata realms,as far as i know. Mentioned merging is for Deathwing and Ragnaros, after they implement Lordaeron core in those two. The only thing they said about Cata is that if the community agrees, they will update it to MoP. If the community disagrees, they won't. Simple as that.

2. They never said anything about merging Cata realms,as far as i know. Mentioned merging is for Deathwing and Ragnaros, after they implement Lordaeron core in those two. The only thing they said about Cata is that if the community agrees, they will update it to MoP. If the community disagrees, they won't. Simple as that.
    Read this.

As stated in the original post, and based on community feedback Neltharion will remain a Cataclysm realm. We allocate our manpower to maintain a steady Cataclysm development and hopefully be able to open a developer vacancy as soon as our funding allows it. Thank you for your feedback, it was good to see a strong support from the community for Cataclysm :)

The suggestion of merging Warsong into Neltharion (restricted transfers) as suggested by many community members, will be considered.

3. Well would you look at that, they are considering the merge. Well i said as far as i know, so that doesn't imply that i was 100% sure and right.

First 12