1. Lordaeron Exploit Hunt - Gold and Item Dupes

Hello,

Is this still actice? Lordaeron Exploit Hunt - Gold and Item Dupes (for points)
    and if it is, who should i send the PM?

2. This is probably the laziest one of them all... It's in the stickies:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....and-Item-Dupes

3. Yeah, but it's closed and the guy who posted it has not posted anithing since last year

4. what really happened to yami ? did u assassinate him coz he wanted RDF? :)

5. Yeah, but it's closed and the guy who posted it has not posted anithing since last year
    Thread may be closed, but...

Please, first try the exploit you are reporting on Lordaeron and do not post it down in the comments, send a pm to me or any of the QA
    Zzzz.
    Edited: February 3, 2016 Reason: lol

6. Ekuun i think u are the 1 that didnt understand - yami wasnt here for ages + in that thread u see he is no longer warmane staff member.
    for OP - just PM some other gm here (u see the list at the bottom of the lordaeron forum page, like obnoxious for example)

7. Ekuun i think u are the 1 that didnt understand - yami wasnt here for ages + in that thread u see he is no longer warmane staff member.
    for OP - just PM some other gm here (u see the list at the bottom of the lordaeron forum page, like obnoxious for example)
    Oh, I did not understand? Please, let me try once again, then:

Please, first try the exploit you are reporting on Lordaeron and do not post it down in the comments, send a pm to me or any of the QA
    Edited: February 3, 2016

8. You can PM Malaco if you find any exploits, he's the new Head of QA. PMing Yami will not get you far.

9. This applied only to the PTR, which is ended 6 months ago.

Please don't spam QA members with PMs.
    "With kind regards from a random nobody with no relation to the QAs whatsoever"

I'm sure this also applies to the actual Lordaeron server, which is clearly more important than the PTR is, and that the QAs would be happy to know if there is an issue of that caliber around.

10. "With kind regards from a random nobody with no relation to the QAs themselves"
    <-- Former QA-Adeptis.

If you do find any major exploits you are to report them to Head QA Malaco.

11. Dont worry. Even when you report a dupe exploit like I did (they even fixed it because I was spamming GM team) you wont get any reward at all.

12. Hello,

Is this still actice? Lordaeron Exploit Hunt - Gold and Item Dupes (for points)
    and if it is, who should i send the PM?
    You should send a private message to Malaco.

Dont worry. Even when you report a dupe exploit like I did (they even fixed it because I was spamming GM team) you wont get any reward at all.
    Are you sure that the exploit wasn't reported already? If it was, that's probably why you haven't received anything.