1. [MOP] 5.4.8 MAC Install - Mists of Pandaria [NATIVE CLIENT]

At one point I was working on making a native app for the 5.4.2 but that was a bust due to issues with the way the Devs here coded the binary and source code. But now that 5.4.8 has been applied to the server I started my process over, but this time with more success. I have a NATIVE CLIENT for Mac OSX that seems to be fully functional at the time of this post. I know there are plenty of people out there that are interested in this and are tired of the WINESKIN. At this time it does not support the WOD Models but that is a work in progress that I am hoping to have available.

All actions and spells seem to be working. NO more dreaded "you can't do that while running".

BACKGROUND INSTALLER: Download Mega
    BACKGROUND INSTALLER: Download Torrent

Once you open the DMG drag and drop the folder "Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8" into Applications( or where ever you want) and it will then copy the files over to that location. Run the World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft-64 from the folder you copied.
    When launching it will take some time to make the list of the files needed to be downloaded (Be Patient). This is a Streaming Launcher so it will download in the background after logging into the game.

TORRENT: Download Torrent
    MEGA: Download Mega

It will be uploaded to 2 Seedboxes with a 1gbps connections that will be available for download soon. Roughly around 26GB. The Torrent will download a DMG file.

Opening the DMG could take some time due to the size of the file. The Verifiying process can be skipped if you choose. Once you open the DMG drag and drop the folder "Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8" into Applications( or where ever you want) and it will then copy the files over to that location. Run the World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft-64 from the folder you copied. The game should start.

Making the DMG was the only way to keep files form being modified when uploading. Please keep in mind you will need twice the disk space to install the game then what is actually needed. Around 52GB because the game is 26GB and the DMG is 26GB. After the game is copied from the DMG you can delete it freeing that other 26GB back up.

Spoiler: Show

After downloading Please let me know which download you used and your current OS X Version. Let me know if it work or not. This will help with debugging for other users.

TECHNICAL UPDATE:

If you are having issues starting the application and getting a message :
    "'World Of Warcraft-64' is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."
    Try the work around below.
    Code:
    To make it work,  remove extended attributes using xattr as follow:

xattr -cr /Applications/Mists\ of\ Pandaria\ 5.4.8/World\ Of\ Warcraft-64.app
    Credit : MS047

UPDATE 7-23-19
    • Added Mega Links for downloading.
    • Updated Torrent Links.

UPDATE 2-4-16:
    • Updated folder icon for game folder.
    • Converted Background installer to Torrent. (seems Mediafire has an effect on DMG files)
    • Uploaded Background Installer to Seedboxes. (Torrent)

UPDATE 2-3-16:
    • Converted both installations into DMG Files.
    • Uploaded Background Installer to MediaFire.
    • Uploaded Complete Install to Seedboxes. (Torrent)
    Edited: July 15, 2020

2. Any Feedback would be great would like to know if it is working for everyone that has downloaded.

3. The only reason I'm not downloading this is because of the WoD models. I guess there isn't a way to use WoD models with this launcher.

4. Yeah there is not at this point. Currently I'm working on a way to make that possible.

5. Alright i've downloaded the torrent but it straight up 'Application can't be opened'. Pretty sure i'm doing something wrong but please help. ^^

Tried the launcher as well and it just stops responding while I try to open it. Still can't seem to get this game to work for me since the patch. :\

6. Alright i've downloaded the torrent but it straight up 'Application can't be opened'. Pretty sure i'm doing something wrong but please help. ^^

Tried the launcher as well and it just stops responding while I try to open it. Still can't seem to get this game to work for me since the patch. :\
    Ok so it looks like something is happening to the files after they are uploaded. I tried to download the files my self and re run the app and they wont launch Same with the torrent i downloaded it and got the same issues you were. Im looking into the issue now.

UPDATE: I found way around the issue I am creating DMG files for the both Complete Package and Streaming Package. Will update the Original Post once the DMG's are built.
    Edited: February 4, 2016

7. Tried the background installer. Both icons just bounced on the dock for 2 minutes-ish, then stayed on the dock without the actual game running. OSX 10.10.5

8. Not sure why but it works on mine. I just tried it on another Mac here at my work and got the same issue with just a bouncing logo. Will look into it today.

UPDATE:
    I did experience the same issue with the background installer. But when I downloaded the Complete torrent it worked fine. I tested it with 2 different systems 1 running 10.11.3 and one running 10.9.5. I will attempt some other changes for the background installer.
    Edited: February 5, 2016

9. Downloaded the torrent.

Try to delete the file and have the game readd the file. That is the last file within the folder so it loads all but that one. But at least you are getting somewhere that app is actually opening. Also found this Post here.

Here is a link on how to change folder permissions in Mac OSX

10. Hey I'm really stoked you're working on this. I'll get right to my bug report.

Just downloaded the background installer torrent. Still no luck on Yosemite. Same behavior as before, bouncing on the dock no matter if I use the 32 or 64 bit app. Here's what I'm seeing when I sample the bouncing process in Activity Monitor:

Code:
    Sampling process 75089 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time between samples
    Couldn't find _sigtramp symbol in expected dylibs
    Sampling completed, processing symbols...
    Analysis of sampling World of Warcraft-64 (pid 75089) every 1 millisecond
    Process:         World of Warcraft-64 [75089]
    Path:            /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64
    Load Address:    0
    Identifier:      com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft
    Version:         ???
    Code Type:       X86-64
    Parent Process:  ??? [1]

Date/Time:       2016-02-04 22:22:55.053 -0800
    OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F1605)
    Report Version:  7
    Analysis Tool:   /usr/bin/sample
    ----

Call graph:
        2846 Thread_3305204: Main Thread   DispatchQueue_<multiple>
          2846 _dyld_start  (in dyld) + 0  [0x7fff6b4e5000]

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
            _dyld_start  (in dyld)        2846

Binary Images:
        0x7fff6b4e4000 -     0x7fff6b51a887  dyld (0.0 - ???) <D9967621-6378-381B-A47B-5085EE476B62> /usr/lib/dyld
    Sample analysis of process 75089 written to file /dev/stdout

This is identical to the behavior before you changed the mediafire file from a dmg to a torrent.
    Interestingly when I try to run this through gdb which I self code-signed, it will succeed and start, probably because I have to give it a password.
    I'm fairly sure it will also work if I run it as root, but I haven't bothered.
    So my guess is it's your environment, getting in the way of /usr/lib/dyld from loading some library on my machine.
    If you'd like to see a mess of gdb warnings when I start this, here they are fwiw:
    Code:
    $ gdb /Applications/Mists\ of\ Pandaria\ 5.4.8/World\ Of\ Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World\ of\ Warcraft-64 
    GNU gdb (GDB) 7.10.1
    Copyright (C) 2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
    This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
    There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
    and "show warranty" for details.
    This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0".
    Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
    For bug reporting instructions, please see:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
    Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
    For help, type "help".
    Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
    Reading symbols from /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
    (gdb) run
    Starting program: /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64 
    warning: `/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Objects/coretls.build/coretls.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/system_coretls_vers.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_ciphersuites.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_handshake.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_record.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_stream_parser.a"
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bdz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bdz_ph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bmz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bmz8.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/brz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/buffer_entry.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/buffer_manager.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chd.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chd_ph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chm.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/cmph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/cmph_structs.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/compressed_rank.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/compressed_seq.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/fch.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/fch_buckets.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/graph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/hash.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jenkins_hash.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/linear_string_map.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/miller_rabin.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/select.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/vqueue.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/vstack.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    [New Thread 0x1113 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1203 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1303 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1403 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1503 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x161b of process 74073]
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/BookmarkCommon.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/BookmarkData.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLAliasInteroperability.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmark.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkFile.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkProperties.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkResolution.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CoreServicesInternal_vers.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ExternalProvider.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURL.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURLEnumerator.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURLReplaceObject.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/PlatformUtils.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ScopedBookmarksClient.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ftsattr.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    [New Thread 0x1723 of process 74073]

Mk
    Edited: February 5, 2016 Reason: formatting

11. Try to delete the file and have the game readd the file. That is the last file within the folder so it loads all but that one. But at least you are getting somewhere that app is actually opening. Also found this Post here.

Here is a link on how to change folder permissions in Mac OSX
    Yeap, I figured it out and it works. :) no more using wine from now on. Thanks a bunch. Cheers

12. ZOMFG!! You are my hero!! this is long due, thank you so much for this!!
    Do I still have to download the whole thing when I already have the windows client? is there no workaround? it will take me a week to download this..

//

nevermind, just downloaded background installer and copied World of Warcraft.app into the windows client directory and it runs beautifully! thx again!

13. ZOMFG!! You are my hero!! this is long due, thank you so much for this!!
    Do I still have to download the whole thing when I already have the windows client? is there no workaround? it will take me a week to download this..

//

nevermind, just downloaded background installer and copied World of Warcraft.app into the windows client directory and it runs beautifully! thx again!
    No you do not have to re-download you can download the background installer and the move your Wtf and data and interface folder from the the windows directory to the Mac OSX folder that the background installer makes.

14. Hey I'm really stoked you're working on this. I'll get right to my bug report.

Just downloaded the background installer torrent. Still no luck on Yosemite. Same behavior as before, bouncing on the dock no matter if I use the 32 or 64 bit app. Here's what I'm seeing when I sample the bouncing process in Activity Monitor:

Code:
    Sampling process 75089 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time between samples
    Sampling completed, processing symbols...
    Analysis of sampling World of Warcraft-64 (pid 75089) every 1 millisecond
    Process:         World of Warcraft-64 [75089]
    Path:            /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64
    Load Address:    0
    Identifier:      com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft
    Version:         ???
    Code Type:       X86-64
    Parent Process:  ??? [1]

Date/Time:       2016-02-04 22:22:55.053 -0800
    OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F1605)
    Report Version:  7
    Analysis Tool:   /usr/bin/sample
    ----

Call graph:
        2846 Thread_3305204: Main Thread   DispatchQueue_<multiple>
          2846 _dyld_start  (in dyld) + 0  [0x7fff6b4e5000]

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
            _dyld_start  (in dyld)        2846

Binary Images:
        0x7fff6b4e4000 -     0x7fff6b51a887  dyld (0.0 - ???) <D9967621-6378-381B-A47B-5085EE476B62> /usr/lib/dyld
    Sample analysis of process 75089 written to file /dev/stdout

This is identical to the behavior before you changed the mediafire file from a dmg to a torrent.
    Interestingly when I try to run this through gdb which I self code-signed, it will succeed and start, probably because I have to give it a password.
    I'm fairly sure it will also work if I run it as root, but I haven't bothered.
    So my guess is it's your environment, getting in the way of /usr/lib/dyld from loading some library on my machine.
    If you'd like to see a mess of gdb warnings when I start this, here they are fwiw:
    Code:
    $ gdb /Applications/Mists\ of\ Pandaria\ 5.4.8/World\ Of\ Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World\ of\ Warcraft-64 
    GNU gdb (GDB) 7.10.1
    Copyright (C) 2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
    This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
    There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
    and "show warranty" for details.
    This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0".
    Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
    For bug reporting instructions, please see:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
    Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
    For help, type "help".
    Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
    Reading symbols from /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
    (gdb) run
    Starting program: /Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64 
    warning: `/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Objects/coretls.build/coretls.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/system_coretls_vers.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_ciphersuites.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_handshake.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_record.a"
    warning: Could not open OSO archive file "/BinaryCache/coreTLS/coreTLS-35.40.1~1/Symbols/BuiltProducts/libcoretls_stream_parser.a"
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bdz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bdz_ph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bmz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/bmz8.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/brz.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/buffer_entry.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/buffer_manager.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chd.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chd_ph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/chm.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/cmph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/cmph_structs.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/compressed_rank.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/compressed_seq.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/fch.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/fch_buckets.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/graph.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/hash.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jenkins_hash.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/linear_string_map.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/miller_rabin.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/select.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/vqueue.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/cmph/cmph-1~1091/Objects/cmph.build/cmph.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/vstack.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    [New Thread 0x1113 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1203 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1303 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1403 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x1503 of process 74073]
    [New Thread 0x161b of process 74073]
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/BookmarkCommon.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/BookmarkData.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLAliasInteroperability.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmark.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkFile.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkProperties.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CFURLBookmarkResolution.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CoreServicesInternal_vers.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ExternalProvider.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURL.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURLEnumerator.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/FileURLReplaceObject.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/PlatformUtils.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ScopedBookmarksClient.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    warning: `/BinaryCache/CoreServicesInternal/CoreServicesInternal-221.7.2~1/Objects/CoreServicesInternal.build/CoreServicesInternal.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ftsattr.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
    [New Thread 0x1723 of process 74073]

Mk
    I have to say I have not tested this on a Yosemite instalation. But 2 people now including me have gotten it to work so I am not sure why it's not starting the app. Have you looked to make sure the permissions are correct?

123 ... Last