1. and ye i forgot to mention - Unholy blight is not pve talent and any spec with it is trash one, no discuss
    ROFL man what are you even talking about?! Unholy Blight is a 10% Death Coil increase for 1 TP, which can also stack. How can you call that talent trash for PvE?

2. What do u mean with stack?
    Imo the Dot from UB is renewed wiht every new DC.

But it is a Dmg-Gain in PVE.. its about 1 % of your Total Dmg (depends on Fight [length, movement]) and there is no other Opinion to spend it more useful

3. No, it's not. It stacks like Ignite, Deep Wounds etc. With good RP management, Dirge, and fluent Death Coils, Unholy Blight can be quite impressive for just 1 TP. There was even a spec (the current low-gear Unholy spec) which focused on Unholy Blight uptime for a massive DPS gain... which is why Blizzard nerfed it to be just 10%. With its 10 seconds duration, it's challenging but not impossible to reach 100% uptime.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Unholy_Blight

Lategame you don't prioritize it that much simply because other sources of damage become much more important.

Just look at this post of mine on the 2nd page and read the EJ Unholy guide if you are really serious about raiding as Unholy on Lordaeron.
    Edited: February 9, 2016

4. do you have another source about unholy blight stacking in 3.3.5?
    On my old Server it didnt stack, and on retail it did not aswell if i am not mistaken.

on previous patches it stacked. but as u already said, it was to powerful and i think it got renewed to a simply damage-over-time without stacking in 3.3.5.

5. it should stack indeed, but u cant compare its damage to ignite and deep wounds. even if u manage to not drop it from boss, max dmg per tick u will have will be around 280 ( 280!!!!) so, now tell me again that this talent is good

6. first, why shouldnt u be able to manage a deathcoil every 10sec? u gain so much RP when using AMS right or getting hots from your favourite Drood in Raid.

And regardless if UB stacks or not, tell me a Talent what is more useful to spend 1 Point in, than Unholy Blight.

7. first, why shouldnt u be able to manage a deathcoil every 10sec? u gain so much RP when using AMS right or getting hots from your favourite Drood in Raid.

And regardless if UB stacks or not, tell me a Talent what is more useful to spend 1 Point in, than Unholy Blight.
    even 1/2 imp unholy presence is better since if u will take it u should replace tuskarr's vitality with +32 ap enchant. if u cant see that ub is waste of a talent point (it was better pre-nerf in 3.2.0) consider to reroll to frost)

http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#jZG...0Ixcbx0ux0uIqo this is the only spec that is viable when full bis geared, if not bis this is what u must use ( death coil spec, but without useless ub) :
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...0Ixcbg0zxouIqo

8. ok i guess its hard to explain the benefit from unholy blight to you without any simulations or testing in raid and/or dummy.

i will run a few sims and post it later that day when im at home and i hope i can convince you about running unholy blight and not useless imp. UH pres.

as DK u should Run Engineering as second profession, so u have the best movement speed bonus on your boots to avoid fatal dmg in raids.

(dont take it to personally, if im writing this reply to angry, less time at work)

9. Mate, 1/1 UB is basically equal to 2/3 Morbidity. It's *not* a bad talent. Regarding UB stacking, I think it was mentioned in EJ's guide.

10. well, i think its clear that we (or he :P ) should run UB. But i need more Information about Stacking.

Tooltip only says, 10 % of DC-DMG, not a single word that it stacks by itselfs.

Imo, its just a Dot wich ticks for 100 per tick, if your DC did 1000 Dmg. And the Dot with 100 DMG per Tick ticks over 10 Seconds.

(everything just on paper, dmg can be higher!)

11. it should stack indeed, but u cant compare its damage to ignite and deep wounds. even if u manage to not drop it from boss, max dmg per tick u will have will be around 280 ( 280!!!!) so, now tell me again that this talent is good
    It does stack and what the damage is per tick is completely irrelevant.
    For example:
    Let's assume that we have a DC that hits for 10, 000 points of damage.
    2/3 Morbidty would give a direct 1, 000 points of damage, totaling 11, 000.

1/1 UB would give a DoT that would do 1, 000 points of damage over 10 seconds or in other words 100 points of damage per tick, again totaling 11, 000.

If you use UB and "clip" (not an entirely accurate word here but anyhow) it it'll stack and let's assume you clipped it when it already did 500 points of damage and your next DC hits for 10, 000 points of damage again. The DoT will refresh and stack and do the following:
    (10/100 * 10, 000 + 500/5) = 1, 500. If my calculations aren't flawed this formula should work for any number of stacks.

The point is that the actual hit of the DoT doesn't really matter. It's the same 10%.

even 1/2 imp unholy presence is better since if u will take it u should replace tuskarr's vitality with +32 ap enchant. if u cant see that ub is waste of a talent point (it was better pre-nerf in 3.2.0) consider to reroll to frost)

http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#jZG...0Ixcbx0ux0uIqo this is the only spec that is viable when full bis geared, if not bis this is what u must use ( death coil spec, but without useless ub) :
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...0Ixcbg0zxouIqo
    UB is not a waste of a talent point. Yes it was better. People can roll Unholy and still be competitive.
    As for the two specs. I've no idea why you would forgo both Dirge and UB/Morbidity. This way you will literally have a LOT of RP downtimes where you can't do anything. But that's just your way of playing I guess (in-optimally).

well, i think its clear that we (or he :P ) should run UB. But i need more Information about Stacking.

Tooltip only says, 10 % of DC-DMG, not a single word that it stacks by itselfs.

Imo, its just a Dot wich ticks for 100 per tick, if your DC did 1000 Dmg. And the Dot with 100 DMG per Tick ticks over 10 Seconds.

(everything just on paper, dmg can be higher!)
    It doesn't say it, but neither does Ignite. That doesn't mean it doesn't stack. Just try it for yourself, get full on RP, wait till your diseases on a target dummy then first do one DC and check the damage, record it if you must. And when you see for how much it ticks use a second or even third DC and see that it does stack and it's still 10% out of every DC.

12. It says it in the wowwiki article of the spell, in the patchnotes regarding the talent. It does stack. Just shoot two consecutive DCs at something and you'll see. UB for 1 TP is better than Morbidity for 2 TPs. Unless you're in ICC gear, your spec should include both UB and Dirge.

Here is your early-game UDK build, 17/0/54, and here is your late-game build, 0/17/54. Blood subspec yields more DPS than Frost on lower gear. At end-gear you forego UB and Dirge for Reaping because Scourge Strike and melee pull way ahead as your main source of damage, followed by your ghoul.

Please, refer to this guide for information. Everything is thoroughly explained there!
    Edited: February 10, 2016

13. here is your late-game build, 0/17/54. Blood subspec yields more DPS than Frost on lower gear. At end-gear you forego UB and Dirge for Reaping because Scourge Strike and melee pull way ahead as your main source of damage, followed by your ghoul.
    With the ghoul having 0 expertise and dying in about 3 seconds from any high-damage AoE spell I find it rather weak right now. It could theoretically become beneficial compared to UB+Dirge if your healers decide to heal it and you micro manage it before remorseless winter for example.

14. Ofc I'm talking if everything worked properly. Unholy is not even worth playing on the old realms as it is, due to SS double-dipping not working in ICC and ghoul not scaling correctly or at all with some stats.

With Blood Gorged also broken and bloodworms not working, right now on the old realms the only DPS spec worth playing (if you're after optimal results, of course, not just "for fun") is Frost.

15. I spiked @ 115k on trash before VDW, idk if that's top[because we were few ppl and had time to nuke that ****]
    I think cat in bear form is next best thing with this swipe or whatever spell hits all targets
    And of coarse pala is top "useful aoe" because there is very rarely more than like 10 trash-mobs, but UH has most potential because wandering plague. Each disease tick on each target has chance equivalent to crit chance to do AoE splash, damage scales better than any other class with each additional target.

Warning this is not precise, just approximate example, mages line would start only after "usefull" cube

+ for epic paint skills
    feral cat is better on that pull, i've gotten my feral up to 150k there and i always die. berserk swipe aint nothing to **** with

First ... 23456 Last