1. Is The Empire still alive?

Hello, I used to play pretty damn frequently a while back and I happened to find the best guild ever, well the second best, after that pirate guild lead by Fatbeard that was lost after the Molten hack, I will miss all of you :(
    Anyways, the name of the guild was The Empire. However my life kinda went to **** for a few months and I had basically no access to any computing devices for months and then I didn't really feel like playing on top of not being able to get WoW to run on Win 10. But now most of those problems should be gone and I will probably be playing more or less frequently for a while again, the problem is I seem to have either been kicked from the guild in my absence or the guild has been disbanded. Anyways, what I'd like to ask for is information, is the guild still alive and well (would be a damn shame if it weren't) and if so, could someone from the guild contact me please or at very least could someone who knows someone from the guild point me to them, it would be very much appreciated. You could contact me in game through my Alliance char Dvulmin or the char I'm currently leveling Rentris if necessary. Any and all information on the matter is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Signed, Bad Luck Dvulmin.

2. Hello, I used to play pretty damn frequently a while back and I happened to find the best guild ever, well the second best, after that pirate guild lead by Fatbeard that was lost after the Molten hack, I will miss all of you :(
    Anyways, the name of the guild was The Empire. However my life kinda went to **** for a few months and I had basically no access to any computing devices for months and then I didn't really feel like playing on top of not being able to get WoW to run on Win 10. But now most of those problems should be gone and I will probably be playing more or less frequently for a while again, the problem is I seem to have either been kicked from the guild in my absence or the guild has been disbanded. Anyways, what I'd like to ask for is information, is the guild still alive and well (would be a damn shame if it weren't) and if so, could someone from the guild contact me please or at very least could someone who knows someone from the guild point me to them, it would be very much appreciated. You could contact me in game through my Alliance char Dvulmin or the char I'm currently leveling Rentris if necessary. Any and all information on the matter is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Well, i think i saw a guild called "The Empire" however, i don't believe it's the best guild anymore. Within time, everything changes.

3. I've got a question.... is the PvE on this realm alive at all anymore?

4. I've got a question.... is the PvE on this realm alive at all anymore?
    Maybe, i can't tell because i am pure PvP. But i see a lot of PVE guilds.

5. Hello, I used to play pretty damn frequently a while back and I happened to find the best guild ever, well the second best, after that pirate guild lead by Fatbeard that was lost after the Molten hack, I will miss all of you :(

Thanks a lot.

Whisper Surgen or Surg ingame

6. I see, thanks everyone. But now that I think about it I also remember a guy named Gipsanca, he was incredibly cool, I'll try to reach him as well see if I can get any information. I honestly hope that the guild hasn't fallen as deep as you say.
    Thanks again everyone.

7. Hi dude. Yes, the guild is alive. Last week guild started rebuilding. Now more and more peoples active throught day. Ofc we are not some elite PvP guild out there but every guild member is cool and will always help. Feel free to join :)