1. Fine didnt want to heal with you anyways pleb
    Not my fault you make the healing so damn boring #NerfTukr'sDiscoPriest
    Edited: February 12, 2016

2. Just heard about your 2heal LOD, good job lads, keep up the good work, now do Halion with 2hpals(1in1out) and u've beat this game!
    PS: I will apply after Dw and Rag merge hope u got a slot for a DK ;)

3. Just heard about your 2heal LOD, good job lads, keep up the good work, now do Halion with 2hpals(1in1out) and u've beat this game!
    That's actually a pretty good idea. I haven't thought of that. Let see if it's possible. ;D

Thanks for the free bump

We're so gonna do this! @Goku

4. That's actually a pretty good idea. I haven't thought of that. Let see if it's possible. ;D

Thanks for the free bump

Obviously you won't be healing.

5. Sorry, corrected. I blame goku ;p

Just heard about your 2heal LOD, good job lads, keep up the good work, now do Halion with 2hpals(1in1out) and u've beat this game!
    Thanks mate. We are always open to like minded players. Cya after merge.

That's actually a pretty good idea. I haven't thought of that. Let see if it's possible. ;D

Thanks for the free bump

Make sure you don't forget this! If we can do it, then gotta do it.

6. That's actually a pretty good idea. I haven't thought of that. Let see if it's possible. ;D

Thanks for the free bump

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy priest speed bubbles and 2nd healer inside can be conversed to moar dips. Let's ignore the haters and do it todayyyyy :D

7. Just heard about your 2heal LOD, good job lads, keep up the good work, now do Halion with 2hpals(1in1out) and u've beat this game!
    Here you go ;D

http://www.twitch.tv/lightball_tv/v/45139031 Hpally PoV

Thanks for the great idea ^^
    Edited: February 14, 2016 Reason: Link edit

8. We did it! 2 heal RS25H done. Twitch vedios of both realms should be up in few mins. Grats to all raiders and thanks to all supporters :) Cheers.

9. 14/02/2016 - Ruby Santcum (25hc) #63
    Halion - Heroic

Loot
    Petrified Twilight Scale - Left in the boss,
    Signet of Twilight - Anadriell,
    Apocalypse's Advance - Flek,
    Split Shape Belt - Left in the boss,

14/02/2016 - Ruby Santcum (25hc) #64
    Halion - Heroic

1/4 and 2/4 runs done today. First run was I believe WARMANE'S FIRST 2 HEAL RS25HC. Video proof and world of logs can be found in posts made by other officers. We had few mechanical wipes but healing wasn't actually an issue so good job everyone with that insane dps. 1 meteor on 25hc on p1 :D

Spoiler: Show

1. If you want to join our ranks feel free to apply by clicking here. We have spots for most of the classes and the only things we require is knowledge of encounters and being good with the classes you play.
    2. >> Twitch Channel. << >> Twitch Channel nr 2. << >> Twitch Channel nr 3. <<
    Those are our twitch channels where you can see most of the kills live or watch past broadcast, courtesy of our players. During the raid you can chat with other people, request fun music and joke around. This is also good way to learn about the encounters if you are not sure of your knowledge before you apply to us! :)
    Edited: February 22, 2016

10. [url=http://www.twitch.tv/kblizz/v/45218374] How to Ret Pally RS 25HC correclt Promo Vid{/url}
    {/url} - [ ] - THOSE BRACKETS

11. RNGesus was on our side for once, good job :)

First ... 747555657585967107 ... Last