1. Nelth toons xfer > MoP

Could you please open such a possibility to transfers toons to MoP ? Since Cata is dying, some people might want to xfer there or just xfer to play smth new ,after time spent on Cata.
    Dont even start with creating a new toon on MoP. People have here achi's, mounts, titles and so and so. It would be good to be able to xfer to newer expansions with main toon/alts even if that would mean losing our nick. W/E. You could even make it cost 50 vote points or so.
    Cata is dying and thats the problem.

2. Tf is wrong with you ppl leave Cata alone if u want make a toon in MoP

3. Cata is dying and thats the problem.
    You are leaving Cata and thats the problem.
    Let's be honest, if you really wanted that transfer able to happen you would open a ticket or even PM on GM, but isntead of that you just came to the forum to say that Cata is dieing and QQ about it. Cata doesn't die unless people leave it.

P.S: About the update that everyone is crying... That was the first update since 1 year ago, lets see what they do for now. At least they tried to bring some news. Keep asking for updates and tell to the GM's what is wrong, but flame them won't help in anything.

4. actually i would love to transfer my main to mop

5. actually i would love to transfer my main to mop

Well this not goin to happen soo ..

6. actually i would love to transfer my main to mop
    and what happen if u transfer ur main to MOP ? ur gear is trash in MOP just go lvl 1 char in mop if u wanna play MOP simple as that

7. let us transfer we dont care if our gear is trash there we just want to play on a server with our characters that is in a decent state and is populated and not dead like cata without having to invest incredible many hours for leveling.

8. let us transfer we dont care if our gear is trash there we just want to play on a server with our characters that is in a decent state and is populated and not dead like cata without having to invest incredible many hours for leveling.
    get over it .. this not goin to happen make a toon on mop if u want dont waste time in forum beggin for transfer

9. It will happen the sooner the better when cata hits 1k population at peak times the death of it will be rapidly up to date it is 1.8k players at peak times and it was 3.5k+ in the past.

10. Who ever wants no need for transfer. Just make toon and experience levelin and gearin on mop ,good luck with that. I am not planin waste time on one more expansion.
    Even more and more players comming to cata i see by guild population. At low peaks Cata and Mop are equal by population. I am for merge but only Warsong to come to Neltharion. Same as Mop players make threads here we can also make thread of closing Mop cuz i think that is hole without bootom.
    Edited: February 28, 2016

11. It will happen the sooner the better when cata hits 1k population at peak times the death of it will be rapidly up to date it is 1.8k players at peak times and it was 3.5k+ in the past.
    I used to be 3.5k+ when there wasn't MoP server and no Lordaeron. People just like to try new things but they always come back :D
    You can see in the forum a lot of people saying that they're back to cata.

12. I used to be 3.5k+ when there wasn't MoP server and no Lordaeron. People just like to try new things but they always come back :D
    You can see in the forum a lot of people saying that they're back to cata.
    If so many people come back to cata why does the population get lower and lower by each month? makes 0 sense

13. If so many people come back to cata why does the population get lower and lower by each month? makes 0 sense
    Didn't u say that this server could only reach 1.8k in peak time?

14. Didn't u say that this server could only reach 1.8k in peak time?
    You are not answering my question because you have no answer to it.

To your question: On sunday peak time is always a bit higher because people have time to play but what counts is what the peak time is most of the time from monday to saturday 1.8k or lower ;)

12 Last